1v1 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

Art by EV.

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 8
brackets generated by UnleashOurPassion
Winners Bracket
TonyFlygon vs ggopw
Drakus04 vs MaceMaster

Losers Bracket
WailJesus vs Elo Bandit
XSTATIC COLD vs Magma

The deadline is 11:59pm EST February 24th.

Last edited:
TonyFlygon (35) vs ggopw (65) - Tony is good but gg has crushed both myself and xsc and also won his last ssnl

Drakus04 (30) vs MaceMaster (70) - Drakus is a true underdog rn but all good things must come to an end

WailJesus (60) vs Elo Bandit (40) - I would get anxiety if I predicted against myself but I'm fire rn so hopefully I can destroy Elo's cool sets

XSTATIC COLD (70) vs Magma (30) - This beast is cruising through the ssnl until he inevitably loses to me :]

Elo Bandit

youtube.com/ EloBandit
is a Community Contributor
TonyFlygon vs ggopw - ggopw goat
Drakus04 vs MaceMaster - Mace is flexible enough with his teams to win this bar mad hax or severe misplay
WailJesus vs Elo Bandit - I would get anxiety if I predicted against myself but I'm fire rn so hopefully I can destroy Wail's cool sets
XSTATIC COLD vs Magma - He really wants to win and he's obviously capable, but there's a small chance he tilts off the face of the earth after an early loss especially to rng

Firstly its nice seeing more people joining in to the prediction train and secondly here are my predictions

Winners bracket:
TonyFlygon vs ggopw- ggopw is basically destined for the final even if its nice to see Tony having come this far
Drakus04 vs MaceMaster- Mace basically does all 1v1 sets, so he should know the ins and outs, add that he has experiece even if experience means nothing. But Mace should poke a bunch of holes

Losers Bracket:
WailJesus vs Elo Bandit- 2 VERY VERY good players who both can throw out weird teams when needed, I think this just comes down to freshness and that I think Wail wins on so WailJesus it is
XSTATIC COLD vs Magma- When XSC says he is going to the finals he is going to the finals, he wont back down, but watch out for early hax losses

akaFila

butterscotch love
Winners Bracket
TonyFlygon vs ggopw :mehowth:
Drakus04 vs MaceMaster :pikuh:

Losers Bracket
WailJesus vs Elo Bandit :swole:
XSTATIC COLD vs Magma :facepalm:

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
ggs, yet you could just put blast burn instead of hp ice.. i don't see the utility.. instead of seeing you are a c-teamer..
but gg .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)