NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Okay! Time to get things started with an important question to be answered by everyone. You don't have to post your answer if you don't want to, but at least keep it in mind as you play.

Yeah, I know. "Ugh, gag, RQS, he's so scummy for having an opinion I don't agree with."

I'm not doing this just for me. I'm jumpstarting your scumhunting, too.

Excluding yourself, who do you think are the three most likely players to have sent in an original character?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
to clarify, you are correct.

idk if bells are a universal sign of being correct wherever you go on this big planet we call Urth

Okay! Time to get things started with an important question to be answered by everyone. You don't have to post your answer if you don't want to, but at least keep it in mind as you play.

Yeah, I know. "Ugh, gag, RQS, he's so scummy for having an opinion I don't agree with."

I'm not doing this just for me. I'm jumpstarting your scumhunting, too.

Excluding yourself, who do you think are the three most likely players to have sent in an original character?

Dear Texas Cloverleaf,

You are Major Darvin Tallstag.

A Paladin of the Red Knight, intelligent strategist, soldier of Cormyr, resident serious person, and family man. You’re a rather deep fellow, if not an overly-silly or stereotypical one.

Your abilities are as follows:

Oath of the Crown Paladin - As a Paladin, you have a wide variety of skills that can be used to aid your allies and foil your enemies. You have the following four one-shot abilities, each of which can be used once:

Channel Divinity: Turn the Tide - Target user can use their unlimited abilities twice the next night.

Divine Smite - Target user’s actions will fail.

Zone of Truth - Gain target user’s full role pm.

Lay on Hands - Protect target user from shots tonight.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.

Texas Cloverleaf died. He was a member of the OCs/town.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)