Former: Asek,

Vote 2:
Panic Station:
Martin: Duskfall, Zorbees, jordan,
Jordan: ThunderBallz, Duskfall, Martin,
Bomb Moss: Refa,
OM Room: Asek,

Lynch 1: Ullar

Right now the ppl who pushed me seem like, in a scale of T -> S, Former -> Zorbees -> Ullar. Not just that he couldn't case me, but also that he folded like wet paper when I told him to try. Lack of follow through + lack of engagement reads as lack of motivation to scumhunt.

I'm gonna go do some isoing.

Starting with spewcombing Nuxl. Waterfox is being a bitch about multi tabbing, so bear with me.

• Hard squint at his reaction to 146, reads like shading a Townie.
  • I think his "idgi" regard towards Tex's killer and then adding a conditional to it when someone tries to explain it to him indicates that dayvig was a 1-shot from scum.
  • Some association with Ullar; they seem to be riding the same train of thought on infvigger and "slip uwu", then Nuxl tosses a Townread at him.
  • His reaction of not wanting to lynch outside the pool seems to spew Dusk as Town.
  • Not sure of what to make of him questioning Bloods about his votes or drawing pictures for DLE. The former actually makes less sense than the latter because Nuxl's contradicting himself by questioning ppl doing what he wanted.
  • Nuxl fades out and gets lynched. Refa more likely to be Town for it, since his vote was the tiebreaker after Mewtwo followed through on his read on Nuxl.
I wanna iso Martin, Jordan, Shub, Zorbees, and SB. after this (maybe in that order), but I'm gonna see about fixing this memory leak first.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Votecount:

Vote 1:
OM: Refa, Duskfall, ThunderBallz, Zorbees, CaffeineBoost, Martin,
Panic Station: Ullar, Former,
Bluedoom: jordan,
Former: Asek,

Vote 2:
Panic Station:
Martin: Duskfall, Zorbees, jordan,
Jordan: ThunderBallz, Duskfall, Martin,
Bomb Moss: Refa,
OM Room: Asek,
thus has duskfall on both martin and jordan for lynch 2, which is correct

Martin has a page and a half of game posts and 90% of them make me miss Omega JOAT Martin because Omega JOAT Martin actually got shit done. The best thing Martin has done in this game is pointing out scum!lawyer would probably gain more benefit from aiming contracts at Townies. The other 10% make me feel like I could vote here (pending isos of other players) because between "btw, don't cop me" and "oops, must've been redirected" and never explaining his read on Shub, something doesn't feel right.

Surprise inspection on Thunder! (Somebody talk to me, I'm getting lonely...)

Newb jokes, newb jokes, meta reading OM, lyching Nuxl before lynching Nuxl was cool...

Oh good lord, the tab I just opened is overlapping the adjacent tab. fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)