#YOLOSWAG

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SWAG TEAM
if only you saw what I could see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately

Warning: Don't use this team if you don't want to end up like CBTerrakion and have no friends.

This team is 100% skill(unlike those silly stall teams people like so much) and designed to always win. I easily got to 1500+ on PO ladder once , showing them how broken Liepard truly is. They even thought about banning it. Clearly my influence in Pokemon comes a long way. #ifuckingrule I am now here to teach you all the absolute skill and talent that is: $W4G.

The main strategy for this team is spamming swagger and foul play to eliminate everything (this is viable in all tiers, but posting it in ru because it started there), and if you need to, sweep with scraggy unrivaled power and coverage or outstall everything with Tropius.

Hold my Swag:

CRUNCHY JOE (Pineco) @ Berry Juice
Trait: Sturdy
Level: 1
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Pain Split
- Rapid Spin

Pineco is the brilliant deconstruction of the hazard and spinning genre. The relationship between Berry Juice and Sturdy is simply heartwarming. The art that is Rapid Spin can be compared to the big names such as Starmie and Excadrill, and is nothing short of excellent. Pineco is the masterpiece of this generation and without I would have ended my life in an early suicide.

Liepard @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 72 SDef / 184 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swagger
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave

If you don't know how this thing works by now, you must have never heard of this glorious set that will make your opponent rage. Evs are to outspeed up to Sigilyph because honestly there is nothing relevant after that or something that you should be trying to take on with this guy. Just spam swagger and sub to make your opponent rage; Spam foul play when behind a sub because Liepard can't take a hit at all to kill everything. This guy is a staple for all swag teams

Uxie @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

Uxie is just filler as its here just because its fast and bulky and learns the appropriate moves in Twave, Swag, and Foul Play. Because Uxie is so bulky its extremely annoying for teams to face and by far a better swag user than lol Liepard. Like the other Pokemon in this team, this requires some luck to do anything but most of the time it will do a lot of damage to opposing teams. Even if they break out of parafusion, Foul Play still hits them for a lot of damage.

Han Solo (Scraggy) @ Eviolite
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Drain Punch

Hoes on my dick cause i look like scraggy
Hoes on my dick cause the sex is craggy
Bitches know what to do when I raise my hand
Slap 'em hoes til' i leave a brand
Fuck the police, I'm a motherfucking rock star
Rebellion and disobedience make my motherfucking cock hard
I'm shining like a star, you can't stop my shine
I'm loving RU, my heads in the sky
I'm Scraggy, DD Scraggy
I'm DD Scraggy
I'm DD Scraggy, Scraggy

Dragon Dance Scraggy can do work in RU because of teams being completely unprepared for its combination of bulk and power. After a single Dance, Scraggy is hitting hard with HJK and Crunch and can outspeed a good amout of Pokemon in the tier. Drain Punch allows Scraggy to take advantage of its bulk by giving it more health to take on priority attacks such as Gatr's Aqua Jet. Scraggy can also beat hail teams by himself if given the chance.

ur a faget (Tropius) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Air Slash
- Protect

This shit will stall the shit out of you and with Swag support, will make you want to tear your hair out. Between Sub, Seed, Sitrus, and Protect this can literally outstall anything provided it can get up a Substitute. Pokemon like Sceptile or Lilligant take heavy chunks from Air Slash and can be slowed down or Swaggered by Liepard if things get out of hand. This mon is named after what your opponent will think of you if you send this guy out and swagger+ foul played something to death.

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Swagger
- Recover

With Swagger being one of the main moves on this team, an answer to stuff that can get out of control easily with attack boosts like Entei, Klinklang, Aggron, and the mighty metang was totally needed. Earthquake is to hit everything quag is supposed to check for at least a 2hko(unless it is running a ps suggested spread for no reason[seriously, phsysically defensive klinklang is not something you should be using when it is supposed to sweep]). Recover is to be a god and never die against stuff this is supposed to check, unless you get hit by a random toxic Swagger is to keep the gimmick of the team going on, and because it does no real harm when Quag uses it. Toxic was chosen over Scald because it means opponents will die faster from swagger and makes Tropius stalling easier to pull off.

Threatlist
Bad Luck: This should in theory be able to fuck up a luck based team like this , but I have godlike luck so this is never a problem #goml
PS: It likes to crash when I'm using this team.
Cinccino: Because it means Pineco is useless for the match and makes wearing down with hazards+confusion harder.
Aerodactyl: Read Cinccino, but it will have a hard time bringing down Quag or Uxie.
Pupitar: Too sexy.
Own tempo offensive Lickilicky: Immune to swag and can actually do some massive damage to my team. This is almost as real as Santa Claus.

SWAG ME OUT

GOD (Pineco) @ Berry Juice
Trait: Sturdy
Level: 1
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Pain Split
- Rapid Spin

Liepard @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 72 SDef / 184 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swagger
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave

Uxie @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

Han Solo (Scraggy) @ Eviolite
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Drain Punch

ur a faget (Tropius) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Air Slash
- Protect

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Swagger
- Recover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)