Other 7 Deadly Sins: Reincarnated [GAME OVER: hal wins!]

ROUND 3

Shmegg, Math, and Drookez went for Yellow Apples.

Dusk and Flyhn went for Green Apples.

Hal and Jalmont went for Red Apples.

Inferno and Texas used forbidden fruits.

Inferno's forbidden fruit ticket was blocked by Drookez.

Hal attempted to block Flyhn, but Flyhn did not use a forbidden fruit.

Dusk and Flyhn receive 5 apples. Hal and Jalmont receive 4 apples.

Texas receives 3 apples.

1. Jalmont - 12
2. Hal - 10
3. Dusk - 9
4. Math - 6
5. Flyhn - 5
6. Texas - 3
9. Shmegg - 0
9. Drookez - 0
9. Inferno - 0

FINAL ROUND

Math, Texas, and Inferno went for Red Apples.
Hal and Jalmont went for Yellow Apples.
Nobody went green.
Math/Texas/Inferno get nothing, Hal and Jalmont receive 2 apples.
Dusk, Flyhn, Drookez, and Shmegg used Forbidden Fruits.
Flyhn was blocked by Drookez's block.
Dusk, Drookez, and Shmegg get 3 apples.

1. Jalmont - 14
2. Hal - 12
2. Dusk - 12
4. Math - 6
5. Flyhn - 5
6. Texas - 3
6. Shmegg - 3
6. Drookez - 3
9. Inferno - 0

now to resolve ties
I'll do Hal and Dusk first
Neither Hal nor Dusk successfully blocked a forbidden fruit.
"If there is a tie in placement (after forbidden block usage), I’ll determine it by how you got your fruits. It will go green -> red -> yellow."
Both Hal/Dusk got the same amount of apples from red/green/yellow tickets
Now, I will go on to see which player got the most apples from forbidden fruit usage(s).
And they both got 3 apples from forbidden fruits :triggered:
(oh that was before I revealed the error)
nvm Hal got 6 from fruits
so Hal gets second, Dusk gets third
Texas/Shmegg/Drookez
I'll look at forbidden fruit blocks
Drookez blocked 2 fruits this game, so he gets 6th place
I will look at fruit order for Texas/Shmegg
it's the same
so I'll look at who got the most fruits from forbidden fruits
they both got three :triggered:
Well, as per #faq "If there is a tie for second last place and it's not resolved after the tiebreaker methods, they will both be unable to receive TOLs"

Final Placements
1. Jalmont - 14
2. Hal - 12
3. Dusk - 12
4. Math - 6
5. Flyhn - 5
6. Drookez - 3
8. Texas - 3
8. Shmegg - 3
9. Inferno - 0

---

Which means that JALMONT wins an extra TOL to give to someone. Hal and Duskfall both win TOLs as well
Unfortunately, that also means that Inferno is an Elimination Candidate.
He will name the second EC once Jalmont distributes his TOL to someone (not Shmegg or Texas).

Jalmont gave his extra TOL to Flyhn. Inferno chose to name MathTurtle as the second Elimination Candidate.

By a vote of 6-4, Inferno was eliminated. He is the first juror of the game.

F8 Challenge - Deception
(image pending)
Congratulations on getting to the final 8, sinners. In this challenge, you will be playing a more competitive game of Wikipedia race.

The eight of you will be randomized into some order to determine your target. The order in which you target one another will be a closed loop. Only you will know your target. When you assassinate your target, your target is eliminated from the match. Your target's target becomes your new target. When there is only one player remaining, that player wins and the match ends. The elimination candidate will be the player whose original target won.

Now I will explain the mechanics for assassinating someone. Each of you, before the game begins, will choose a Wikipedia article to represent your life. You must PM to me a set of instructions for how this Wikipedia page can be reached by starting on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins , and only clicking links on Wikipedia to eventually bring me to your article. When the game begins, I will reveal each player's page, and the number of clicks their instructions require to reach it, publicly. To assassinate your target, you must also PM me a correct set of instructions to reach your target's page.

Alternatively, if you can deduce your target's target, you may PM me a correct set of instructions WITH FEWER STEPS than they sent me. If you can do this to your target's target, you will booby trap them, and capture both your target, and your target's target at once upon your target capturing your target's target. Let's say A is targeting B, is targeting C. If A can find a way to reach B's page before B can reach C's, then A will assassinate B and B will finish the game with no garnets earned. A's new target will be C. Alternatively, if A can deduce that B is targeting C, A can instead find a way to reach C's page, in fewer steps than C could themselves. C will be booby-trapped; when B captures C, A will capture them both.

There is a twist. I am going to post the name of another Wikipedia article at a random time during the game. The player who can send me the fewest number of links to get to that page by the end of the game will receive a TOL that they can use on themselves or on another player. The Elimination Candidate CANNOT use it on themselves, but if they win this special part of the challenge, the penalty vote will be lifted from them during the Elimination Ceremony.

You have 24 hours to choose a Wikipedia page and tell me in your confessional chat how I could reach it from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins . I will release all the pages and the number of steps you all took to reach them. I'll also PM each person individually their target. The challenge will begin then.

The game will last until only one player is left standing. Once you capture a target, I will notify you of your new target is, but I would also appreciate it if the eliminated player could share who their target was.

In a very quick challenge, Hal came out victorious and won a TOL for himself. The person originally targeting him, Flyhn, is the Elimination Candidate. Drookez managed to reach the "twist" page in the shortest amount of time and received a TOL for himself as well.

I will update this later with targets and the Wiki pages that the players chose when I feel like it get the chance.

Flyhn has named MathTurtle as the second Elimination Candidate.

F7 Challenge - Gluttony
image pending

For this challenge, you will be playing a game of “Sushi Go Party!™”, a tabletop card game which I’ve adjusted slightly to work better in an online setting.

PDF version of rules can be found here: https://www.fgbradleys.com/rules/rules3/SushiGoPartyrules.pdf

Video version of rules:

A short summary as to how to play this game: At the start of the game, you will be dealt 8 cards. Every turn you will play one card. You will tell me which one of the cards you want to play. Then, I will reveal which card everyone played, and then you will rotate your hand to the right in the order of the circle I’ve posted below. This continues until everyone has played 8 cards, each one from a different player’s starting hand. Basically, you’re trying to get the most points by collecting different cards that have sushi pictures on them. There are different types of cards, each which play and score a little bit differently than others. After 8 turns, the game will end, and I will count up the points that each player received.

In your confessional chats, I will give each player a hand of 8 cards. At the start of the game, you will pick your first card to play, and then your hand will rotate clockwise to the person next in line. With each new hand, you will play another card. This will continue all the way to the end after everyone has played 8 cards.

Because we are playing in an online setting, some clarifications/adjustments need to be made:

1. The board is unnecessary, so don’t worry about it. I will do all of the scoring each turn, and I will also be the person who reveals the cards that each person played. I’ll give score totals with every new update.
  2. The rules makes references to “rounds”. Normally, this game is played in rounds, but for the sake of not making this last forever, we will only play one round.
  3. There are 63 cards total. Each player will receive 8 cards at the start of the game, leaving 7 cards left over. These cards will be discarded before the game begins and will not be rotated during the game. I will not tell you which cards have been discarded.
  4. We will be playing with the “Big Banquet” setup, which includes all Nigiri cards (Egg/Salmon/Squid), all Makis, all Tempuras, all Dumplings, all Eels, all Spoons, all Chopsticks, and 6 Green Tea Ice Creams. (visual provided below)
  5. Makis are scored as 6/4/2. If there are any ties, everyone who is in that tie will get the full set of points as described.
  6. Normally in a tabletop setting, you wouldn’t be able to talk to other people about the cards that they have. In this scenario, I’m allowing for everyone to talk to each other during the game so that you can coordinate and strategize a little bit more easily.
  7. You cannot steal, trade, or give cards to players.
Cards in play:

Nigiri (12 cards, 4 of each kind):

Each egg nigiri is worth 1 point. Each salmon nigiri is worth 2. Each squid nigiri is worth 3.

Maki Rolls (12 cards):

End of the round: Compare how many maki roll icons you have at the top of your played maki roll cards. Whoever has the most scores 6 points. Whoever has second most scores 4, and the player with the third most scores 2. If multiple players tie for most or second most, all players receive the full points. A player must have at least 1 maki roll card to receive any points for maki rolls. Example: Chris and Meredith have 5 maki roll icons, Kerry has 3 and Andrew has 1. Chris and Meredith each score 6 points and Kerry scores 3. In a 6-8 player game: The player with the second most maki rolls scores 4 points, and the player with the third most scores 2. Tied players all score the full points as above.

Tempura (8 cards):

At the end of the game, after all cards have been used, if you have 1 tempura, you score 0. If you have 2 tempura, you score 5. Multiple sets are scored individually.

Dumplings (8 cards):

Score points based on how many dumplings you have, as follows:

1 (1 point), 2 (3 points), 3 (6 points), 4 (10 points), 5+ (15 points)

Eel (8 cards):

At the end of the game, if you have 1 eel, you lose 3 points. If you have 2 or more eel, you score 7 points.

Spoon (3 each):

When you play a spoon, all players play their chosen cards as normal. Then announce the name of any card you would like. The first player to your left in the circle checks to see if they have this card in their current hand. If not, the second player to your left checks their current hand, and so on until a player announces they have the card. This card is then given to you, and you play it immediately. The spoon card is given to the player you took the card from, and is placed in their hand. If no opponent has the announced card in their hand, then the spoon is discarded. An unused spoon card at the end of the round is worth 0 points.

Chopsticks (3 each)

Chopsticks let you take 2 cards on a future turn. Nothing happens on the turn when you initially play chopsticks. However, you may use it on a future turn to take a bonus action. When you want to use it, ping me in your confessional chat that you are using chopsticks, and then name the two cards you will be playing this round. I will reveal that you played chopsticks during the reveal phase. Place the chopsticks card back into your hand before it is passed on. This way, other players may choose to play the chopsticks card later in the round. An unused chopsticks card is worth 0 points at the end of a round.

Green Tea Ice Cream (9 each):

At the end of the game, 1, 2 or 3 green tea ice cream are worth 0. If you have 4 green tea ice cream cards you score 12 points.

The first round will last 24 hours. After that, each round will move quickly, lasting only 12 hours each. At the end of the game, I will count up your points, and players will be ranked from most points to least points. Here are the prizes:

1st place: TOL, 2 votes
2nd place: TOL, 1 vote
3rd-6th: 1 vote
7th: Elimination Candidate (+1 penalty vote at Elimination Ceremony)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)