Let's Play! A journey through the insanity that is Pokemon Snakewood

Hello I’m here for part 41. I’ve got this game completely finished so I just need to get these parts out. Let’s go.

ShadyC: Yeah, this game is kind of stupid. I think the original Dark Rising might have a more cohesive story then this game. And don’t worry, there shall be puzzles.

In the last part I made my way through the abandoned mines. Today I’ll be heading to Sootopolis and maybe facing Senex.

Well that’s a lot of text. Explains how he got there last time.

You need an empty space. I needed to go back through this cave again lmao.

Yeah, Toxicroak is in this game. No Croagunk however. It comes at a decent level, so it would be a decent option for some teams. TM 31 is Ice Punch and not Brick Break for some reason, so it doesnt get much in terms of Fighting STAB.

Before going into endgame I need to do some training.

I do end up using Rare Candies on the egg and Parasect. Mostly on the egg. Training Hyperegg is REALLY annoying in the later parts of the game. It ends up being pretty pointless however . . .

because I decided to evolve it into Raikou. For those who don’t remember, Hyper egg has 5 evolutions. The three dogs/cats/beats, Celebi, and a buffed Unown. I decided on Raikou because an electric type seemed to be helpful. Gives me a huge weakness to Ground unfortunately.

Get ready to see a bajillion characters in this next scene.

What is this, the Star Wars sequel trilogy? wait this was probably in 2011 never mind

Oh yeah I remember you, you tried to kill me. Changed your mind, huh.

He’s literally a Rock Smash rock. I’m not even joking.

The homie.

Uh. . . . yeah.

You know it.

Oh.

Nice breaking of the wall of the fourth variety.

It’s endgame time bois. Also, why is Meteor a bike? lol

Here’s where we were before. Now we’re here for realsies.

They block me from moving lol.

Let’s go! But not in this part. The next part will be up Friday. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Broken Hearts (Current count: 10)
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
(Trade Sidequest still ongoing)
Strength Boulder outside Meteor Falls
Strength boulder in SS Cangrejo
Strength boulder in Frigid Way
Strength boulder in Meteor Falls
Strenght boulder in Abandoned Mines
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Route 114 (I forgot about this lmao)
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford
Kanto Water Supply - Slateport Museum

Rock on route 103 east side
Chikorita in Isle of Calm
Slope in Solar Caverns
(This wasn't on the to do list somehow, but it's done now)
Fossil Maniac puzzle on Route 114. (I may not do this)
Ladder in Madio cave

Hello, I’m here for part 42. Necropolis time. Let’s go.

Edit: Parts 42 lol. I meant part 42.

HERE WE ARE BOIS. LET’S GO IT’S ENDGAME BAYBEE.

haha funy reference

lol

Here we are in the first puzzle. It’s basically just a ledge puzzle. Not too bad, but it can be very confusing. I kind of like it.

You can find high leveled Graveill here.

AND MOULDER TOO. SHAME IT’S IN THE LAST AREA OF THE GAME.

It’s Yuk backwards. I’m 125 IQ

There they are my dudes.

You can also find Graveills evo here.

In order to get to the Cryofrozen people, you need to talk to this Rhydon.

I then jump down the hole next to me.

NOOOO

Bro, what? They’re so lame lol. I’ve got a confession to make. If you guys remember part 34, I went to the Lilycove Museum and uh, stuff happened. I’m led to believe that all of that was supposed to be AFTER this portion of the game. Cutlerine must not have put a proper flag into the game. lol

Great, now I need to find him later.

Guess we’re just saying fuck wally huh?

Let’s end this boys.

Whatever you say, partner.

A new Fakemon! Shinigami is a Psychic/Fighting type Pokemon with the following stats: 78/135/75/75/125/90 and Guts and Vital Spirit as it’s abilities. It’s Gallade, but with 10 more in every stat. It also only learns 5 moves. Earthquake, Psychic, Shadow Swipe, Cross Chop and Trash. I can’t get it, but it’s really strong.

More Eye-Eyes. That’s all these heads ever have.

Toy Story? Nope Spongebob?

BRUH WTF IS THAT!? IT’S GROSS! Stitcher is a Dragon/Psychic type Pokemon with with the following stats: 80/90/90/130/130/110 and Levitate as it’s ability. It’s basically Latios and Latias combined. It’s really strong. And it’s moveset is pretty wild. It learns 4 moves: Dragon Claw, Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Ice beam. That’s stacked lmao.

Ain't nothing to Snek however.

The Nero ball sounds really awesome, but as far as I can tell, it’s just a Safari Ball. NO idea why they changed it.

More Eye-Eyes.

Antispiral is just a Zangol reskin.

Bro, are you ok? Do you even care about this game bro? What am I saying, you haven’t cared since Meteor Falls.

Rip all those dudes.

Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

And that will do it for this part. Part 43 should be up later today. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Slope in Solar Caverns
Ladder in Madio cave

Last edited:
Hello, I’m here for Part 43. This is Part 2 of the Necropolis arc. Let’s go.

jordanthejq12: Yeah! What about the Homie Wally? #Justiceforwally #Wraithisoverparty smh. I know it's probably a joke, but it's still a dick move.

King Feraligatr: Yeah, I'll mention this in a later part, but there's an ama on reddit that the creator is in (or we can assume) that kinda shows how he feels about this game. I really don't mind this hack though if I'm being honest. It's shit, but there's something enjoyable about it. It's weird. But then again maybe I have shit taste lmao.

Here we are at the next puzzle. It’s a maze but with a twist.

Part of the maze is invisible. I’m gonna keep it 99 round it up. This is without a shadow of a doubt, the WORST puzzle in the entire fucking game. You basically just wander around for 30 minutes plus having no idea where to go.

I’VE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR. I HATE THIS STUPID PU-

oh. THAT’S A SHINY ZOMBIE GRIMER. I WAS HERE SO LONG I FOUND A SHINY GRIMER WTF. THIS PUZZLE IS STUPID.

I can’t lie to you guys. I used wale through walls. I used it to see where I was supposed to go, and of course, I MISSED THE ONE FUCKING SPOT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO GO TO. The Cutlerine and this puzzle can go to hell.

Here’s a map with the way you’re supposed to go. Doesn’t look too bad, but it doesn’t show all of the invisible paths. In one of the earlier screenshots, 90% of the screen is the invisible path. I’ve complained about a lot of things, but this has got to be my least favorite room in the entire game. Ok, the Inquisition boardroom MIGHT be worse than this. Maybe.

This is the spot I couldn’t find. I could have sworn I fucking pressed down over here at one point. But I think I’ve said enough about this bullshit.

Great, the S.S. Cangrejo? sigh.

Satan?

tf

Here’s the shiny Grimer. I did catch it. The name is kinda based on my reaction, like, BROOOOOOOO!

HOLY SHIT IT HAD MEMENTO. I am SO lucky.

Let’s see what it’s evolution looks like. Maybe Yuck won’t look as weird.

Sun and Moon weren’t released until years after this game, so it’s most likely a coincidence that this looks like Alolan Muk. I would use it, but there are only like, 5 parts max left. And I don’t feel like grinding.

I’ll give you five seconds to guess what they’re about to sing.

Yep, it’s this classic.

ok

FUUU-

Oh? In the previous room, you can find Ampharos. I’ll be honest, I got a little lost here, I thought I got my game soflocked.

I thought that because you had to click on one of these cans multiple times. So basically Cut (that’s my and probably other people’s nickname for him) took Surge’s gym puzzle and made it worse. Great.

ok

Let’s go! I guess.

You can only talk to one of them, and I don’t think the autograph even goes into your bag. Stupid.

Shit another puzzle. Is it going to be dumb, or nah? Let’s find out.

Oh no. It’s the Mechadoll 2.0. It also has a kinda funny response if you’re wrong.

That’ll be easy for an EPIC gamer such as myself. (I’ll put the correct answer to every question.)

No

Yes

No

No

Round 2

Yes

No

No

No

Yes

No

yes

If you get any questions wrong, you’re sent to the original room and have to answer the first quiz again. Also applies to the next quizzes. Because of course there's more than two.

Easy?

No

yes

Yes

No

Yes

No, even though that sounds like it would be cool to be yes.

Yes

Yes

No

Last Question quiz bois. This one has really weird responses if you get the answers wrong. I’ll put them in a spoiler tag after the questions.

No

Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes

(Monkfish are capable of riding a bicycle?)

No

You cant they are monkefish. From Google Translate lol.

Yes.

No

No

fuck off

Let’s get the fuck out of here.

I don’t remember how, but you can accidentally warp back to Petalburg. Lmao this game is stupid.

Time for the final pass.

There’s actually an invisible path you can go through to avoid all these trainers. It’s fine, there’s healing kits around.

After the third time one of the jump puzzles, I make it to the end.

We’re here. Senex, I’m coming for you!

In the next part. Have a nice day.

Out of all the problems for the "game" to have, I wouldn't have guessed that Grimer to be one of them. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of reaction to one of those and I never thought I'd say this about that, but ouch... I'd be tempted to rage quit.

I really don't mind this hack though if I'm being honest. It's shit, but there's something enjoyable about it. It's weird. But then again maybe I have shit taste lmao.
Before this part I think I could've seen this "game" being so bad it's good or at least so bad it's almost good. After this part, it looks like nothing but pain. How are you able to stand it after this part? Are the parts that feel like jagged metal tearing at my brain (AKA all of them) like fine wine to you? I'm going back and like every part I haven't liked just because you deserve something for putting yourself through this.

Hello, I’m here for part 44. No stalling let’s go.

かたわれ時: Yeah, but I would rather this game be good honestly. At least it has wackiness going for it.

CTNC: I was just excited for a shiny. Also, speed up is a thing. This game would be really crappy without it. Also the fakemon make the game fun. I don’t think I would play this piece of crap without them. So basically, I’m saying that the team I’m using makes it fun. I’ve started a few other saves of this game, and it’s just not as fun unless you’re using Fakemon. I’m also lucky that the Isle of Calm and Necropolis are the only complete dogshit areas. The rest is ok. If every area was as bull as those two areas I don’t think I’d like this game. (Side note I was really confused when I saw 41 notifications at once lol)

Xaviere: I can’t lie, I COMPLETELY forgot that Cats was even a thing lmao. 2020 has been a crazy year.

Time for the final confrontation. I’m gonna keep it 100. The game gets REALLY weird in this one. I don’t think yo guys are mentally prepared for how this ends lol.

Let’s do this!

Faceleech is easy as hell at this point. Only ever was difficult in the first Gleis fight.

Turmur is more difficult. No weaknesses plus high stats makes it hard to take down.

Shaderu isn’t as difficult. Mostly because I have a Metagross.

Neither is Luca Zamon.

Why does the final boss only have 4 mons?

I’m not gonna say anything for a while. Just observe.

There are no words I can use to describe what just happened. Stupid, retarded, dumb, and ridiculous would be a good start. It makes complete sense for this stupid game. I didn’t get half or almost any of those references, so I had no idea what was happening.

We’re back here now. It’s over. The bad guy is beaten. We can all go home. Also, how the f did Asimov survive? Oh who cares.

In the next part, we’ll head to gym Island. It will be post-postgame postgame lol. The next part will be up uh, Wednesday or something idk. This week. This week. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Slope in Solar Caverns
Ladder in Madio cave
I didn't even put this is part 43 lol.

[//HIDE]

I have a few questions... and by a few, I mean all of the questions. I'll start asking if I can any into words.

Edit: Nope, still can't put anything into words... By the way, should I say sorry about flooding your notifications or you're welcome for all the likes? :P

Edit at below: Yep.

Last edited:
Hello, I’m here for part 45. Let’s get this crap over with.

King Feraligatr: Lmao. RIP Snakewood.

CTNC: Yeah, this game gives many questions.

khlaylav: Congrats on putting everyone's thoughts into words. lol.

jordanthejq12: Yeah, I wasn't joking about that part lmao. I know I sometimes overhype stuff or whatever. But not this time lol.

TMan87: So they tried to make a reference and got it wrong? lmao.

lucariomaster2: I like how 90% of the replies were people dumbfounded by this game, or more specifically this part lol.

In the last part, well you all know what happened. Stupid stuff. That’s what. Now all that’s left is “Postgame”. Even though postgame is usually after the Pokemon League.

So the place I need to go is Gym Island. The game gives you 0 hints on how to get there. And there’s something really stupiud about it as well.

Remember this guy? You probably don’t because of all the Hiatuses. This is Roclobster. It’s a legendary Fakemon you can catch under a dive location in Dewford.

It holds a special item.

You take the disc to this rock (which has been on the list forever) and get gym tickets. But where do you take the tickets?

To this random lady on Route 119.

And now we’re on Gym Island. You can do that before you beat the Elite 4 btw. Also, can I say how utterly stupid that is lmao.

The jerks couldn’t wait? Smh. But hey! WE GOT STRENGTH BOIS. LET’S GO! Gym time.

Deoxys isn’t in this game. Checkmate,

ASIMOV HAS A GYM?!?!?!

Bro? Level 85? Wtf lmao.

lol

First gym I’m doing is this guy.

He really wasn’t that difficult. He was an interesting boss however. Having more than 6 Pokemon.

On to the next Gym.

JaCkScEpTiCyE?