Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Winners!
:giratina:
New Pokémon Name: Giratina
Stat Changes: 150 / 135 / 65 / 100 / 65 / 80
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Cursed Body / Aerial Menace
This Pokemon is immune to Flying-type moves, and if it gets hit by one, its attack is boosted by one stage.
JavaScript:
   aerialmenace: {
       onTryHitPriority: 1,
       onTryHit(target, source, move) {
       if (target !== source && move.type === 'Flying') {
           if (!this.boost({atk: 1})) {
               this.add('-immune', target, '[from] ability: Aerial Menace');
           }
           return null;
       }
       name: "Aerial Menace",
       desc: "This Pokemon is immune to all Flying-type moves. When this Pokemon is hit by a Flying-type move, it's attack is raised by one stage.",
       shortDesc: "This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage if hit by a Flying-type move; Flying-type immunity.",
   },

Movepool Changes (If Any): +Dragon Dance, +Heat Crash, +U-Turn, +Roost, +Wish
What Separates it from Other Forms: We finally have good Spikes setters, so let's introduce a Pokemon that can keep those Spikes on the field. With a partial Ghost-typing and a Flying-type immunity, Giratina functions as an offensive Pokemon that stops hazard removal attempts. Giratina's doesn't have that much bulk to supplement its role as a hazard-removal-blocker, but it makes up for that with an amazing offensive presence. Once it switches in on a Defog or Rapid Spin, it threatens to nuke its switch-ins with a +1 Griseous Orb Poltergeist. With Dragon Dance and the ability to scare out common hazard removers, Giratina takes advantage of the hazards it protects to set up and sweep the opposing team. A more utility-oriented approach can be taken with Wish and U-Turn. Combined with Giratina's massive HP, hazard protecting, and pivoting, Giratina can protect its team's hazards and heal its teammates throughout the long game. Another option for the offensive set is a 3-attack Roost or Dragon Dance + Roost + Dual STABS, both function as offensive menaces that stay healthy throughout the game.

View attachment 365976
If this Pokemon is Giratina, its first successful Ghost-type or Dragon-type attack will have 1.5x power. Single-use.

Just wanted to mention this here, I got locked out of my Discord account so that's a rip, but I contacted Discord staff already and I should be back soon hopefully. I'll still be active on the forums though.
:ss/giratina-origin:
New Pokémon Name: Giratina-Shadow
Stat Changes: 100/100/100/100/100/100 (600)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate / Shadow World (HA)
Shadow World: When this Pokemon is active, Ghost and Dark moves do 1.2x damage and Psychic and Fairy moves do 0.8x damage.
Shadow Force (90 BP, no Charge Turn, deals double damage to protected Pokemon, breaks Protect)
Mystical Fire
Moonlight
Aura Sphere
What Separates it from Other Forms: Giratina-Shadow has decent all around stats and the ability to go either defensive or offensive. Defensive sets can utilise Levitate and its typing to check key threats like both Primals, both Landorus forms and all Deoxys forms. Offensive sets have Shadow World, which power up its Ghost STAB and weaken its Fairy weakness, although its Dark weakness gets worse if it goes with that option. Ghost and Dragon are phenominal together both defensively and offensively, and Giratina-S has the tools to abuse them fully.
:ss/eternatus:
New Pokémon Name: Eternatus
Stat Changes: 90|70|60|130|95|110 (555 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Infiltrator | Magic Bounce (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any):

+Dynamax Cannon* | -Eternabeam, Draco Meteor
+Taunt, Calm Mind
What Separates it from Other Forms: Made to be a stallbreaker, with Magic Bounce and taunt letting it break throught defensive pokemon easily. it hits incredibly hard at +1 from calm mind with Dynamax Cannon. thought it lost Draco Meteor to make sure it can't just OHKO everything, having to rely on a 90% accuracy move.
100 BP|
|
|90% Accuracy|40% chance to Oponnent's SpDef by 1.
:ss/eternatus-eternamax:
New Pokémon Name: Manustorm
Stat Changes: 110/170/85/30/105/50 (545 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Iron Fist / Rough Skin | Defiant (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Brick Break, Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Spikes
Reasoning: A Spikes shuffler with a nasty surprise for any Defog users. Also functions as a balance breaker with Substitute. Focus Punch should blow holes in the opponent's team if the right conditions are met, even with no Atk investment. It can also chip some of its checks by hitting them with Dragon Tail on the switch, especially if Spikes are up. Its typing, special bulk, and Dragon Tail let it deal with POgre, PDon, Vivillon-Combat, and Pikachu-Partner, while it can freely Substitute vs. most Slowdudes and Darm-Zen.
In addition to the winner announcements, we have a list of buffs (and a small but critical nerf). After this, do not expect these Pokémon to gain much of anything else. At some point power creep just has to win. But here we go.

Nerf
:Kyogre-Primal:
Loses Origin Pulse

Kyogre-Primal is the uncontested best Pokémon in the tier, and has little counterplay once it gets going. This small but key nerf in addition to our new metagame additions will help us out, but we still are keeping our eye on it.

Buffs (A Plenty)
:Silvally: (All)
+Earth Power, +Aura Sphere, +Calm Mind, +Fire Blast, +Thunder, +Taunt, +Superpower, +Knock Off (only for C ranks and below)

:Silvally: (Grass)
+Leaf Storm, +Apple Acid
95/115/95/95/95/105

:Silvally: (Fire)
+Magma Storm
95/95/95/115/105/95

:Silvally: (Ice)
+Boomburst, +Quick Attack
95/95/95/95/105/115

:Silvally: (Flying)
Unburden --> Gale Wings

:Silvally: Psychic
+Future Sight, +Calm Mind, +Teleport
105/95/95/115/95/95

:Silvally: (Electric)
95/95/95/115/95/105

:Silvally: (Steel)
Sturdy --> Magnet Pull
95/105/95/115/95/95

:Pikachu-PhD:
+Wish, +Recover, +10 Def

:Pikachu-Libre:
+10 Atk, +15 HP

:Pikachu-Partner:
+15 Atk, +10 Def

:Pikachu-Belle:
+10 HP, +15 Def

:Pikachu:
+10 Spe

:Pikachu-Starter:
Electric/Water
All Let's Go Eevee Moves

:Pikachu-Rock-Star:
+Ice Punch

:Zacian: and :Zacian-Crowned:
They now share Movepools
+Earthquake for Crowned, U-turn for Base
(Base Zac +12 Atk and +3 HP, Crowned +5 Atk, +20 Spe)

:Zamazenta: and :Zamazenta-Crowned:
They now share Movepools
(Crowned +10 Atk, +10 SpD, +5 Def, Base Zam +1 Def)

:Tornadus:
+Swords Dance (Should have gotten this already, creator forgot it), +Close Combat, +Drain Punch, +Aerial Ace, +Dragon Dance, Quick Attack
Swap Speed with SpA, Then -10 SpA, +10 Atk

:Thundurus:
+Recover

:Genesect: (Chill)
+Swords Dance, +Superpower, +EQ

:Genesect: (Delta)
+30 HP, 20 Both Attacks, Rapid Spin, +Calm Mind, +Swords Dance

:Vivillon-Fancy:
-20 Atk, +20 SpA

:Darmanitan:
+Super Fang, +Hyper Fang

:Darmanitan-Galar:
+Technichan, +Rock Blast

:Rotom-Fan:
+Oblivion Wing

:Kyogre:
+Swift Swim, +Hurricane

:Groudon:
+Chlorophyll, +Recover

Now, lastly, we will not be having another slate right now, but we will once again enter a playtesting phase. Expect a tournament on the horizon as soon as all stuff are implemented! Please use this time to discuss both our new winners and the buffs Anyways, congratz again to the winners!

Last edited:
I definitely see giratina-shadow being a huge threat out the gate First, the hidden ability shadow world buffs what is arguably one of the best offensive types in the tier in ghost only being resisted by dark and normal is immune. we will definitely see an increase in usage of the tier's dark types. The tiers psychic types already wouldn't stay in on this mon so it doesn't matter that much but for fairies; most of the current fairy types are offensive and would rather not take a boosted ghost move. I'm sure they can still revenge kill this mon though. This applies to offensive dark types as well. the defensive dark types like muk-oilslick and slowking-galar don't enjoy taking earthquakes and are even 2hkoed if they don't invest in some physical defense. This mean silvally-dark will probably rise a bit in usage. also with the 100/100/100 Bulk can check the tier's premiere special wallbreaker in kyorge-p. even though it just got nerfed it still has other strong options i.e hydro pump less accurate but still matches origin pulse. offense teams now have a kyorge check that maintains its offensive presence. Overall the best sub out of the winners this doesn't mean the others are bad though. All of this is speculation I could be wrong on some things and would like to discuss them if that's the case. edit: i forgot to add that slowbro and other physical walls that dont resist dragon dont enjoy taking a draco meteor even if its uninvested
I like the addition of what id probably called a unique combination of being a defog deterrent and a rapid spin blocker. This means Cumulus will have to have its role filled (it's still the tier's premiere defogger) in as the only thing it can do vs this pokemon is knock and u-turn. Also helps hyper offense teams with role compression. usually, you would see 2 slots in the team used for what this pokemon accomplish. 150/65/65 bulk is good enough for it to switch in on resisted hits and stuff unlike your other two defog deterrents; aegislash and pikacha-libre. That being said it will have a hard time checking kyorge-P without some hp investment. Its speed tier isn't too great which means some of the faster defoggers in the tier can pivot out to their walls and two of the spinners in the tier hit it super effectively; one outspending it the other speed tieing it. It still is offensively threatening like its counterpart in Giratina-shadow just on the frailer side. A niche it has over giratina-shadow is the addition of the universally known pivot move that is u-turn which means it can gain momentum off of walls to it like slowbro if it chooses to go fully physical. It also gives the tier another wish user that isn't super passive i.e Darm-zen. Overall, I can see this mon having a niche on hyper offense teams that appreciate the role compression as bulkier teams really dont worry about dettering defog as much.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Gonna share my thoughts on the new mons.
I will build my thoughts for both Giratinas on this, since analysis geek made a good job explaining them. (Also I'm gonna call them AG in this post. That is my abbreviation for analysis geek, since my "y" key is broken)
I definitely see giratina-shadow being a huge threat out the gate First, the hidden ability shadow world buffs what is arguably one of the best offensive types in the tier in ghost only being resisted by dark and normal is immune. we will definitely see an increase in usage of the tier's dark types. The tiers psychic types already wouldn't stay in on this mon so it doesn't matter that much but for fairies; most of the current fairy types are offensive and would rather not take a boosted ghost move. I'm sure they can still revenge kill this mon though. This applies to offensive dark types as well. the defensive dark types like muk-oilslick and slowking-galar don't enjoy taking earthquakes and are even 2hkoed if they don't invest in some physical defense. This mean silvally-dark will probably rise a bit in usage. also with the 100/100/100 Bulk can check the tier's premiere special wallbreaker in kyorge-p. even though it just got nerfed it still has other strong options i.e hydro pump less accurate but still matches origin pulse. offense teams now have a kyorge check that maintains its offensive presence. Overall the best sub out of the winners this doesn't mean the others are bad though. All of this is speculation I could be wrong on some things and would like to discuss them if that's the case. edit: i forgot to add that slowbro and other physical walls that dont resist dragon dont enjoy taking a draco meteor even if its uninvested
I like the addition of what id probably called a unique combination of being a defog deterrent and a rapid spin blocker. This means Cumulus will have to have its role filled (it's still the tier's premiere defogger) in as the only thing it can do vs this pokemon is knock and u-turn. Also helps hyper offense teams with role compression. usually, you would see 2 slots in the team used for what this pokemon accomplish. 150/65/65 bulk is good enough for it to switch in on resisted hits and stuff unlike your other two defog deterrents; aegislash and pikacha-libre. That being said it will have a hard time checking kyorge-P without some hp investment. Its speed tier isn't too great which means some of the faster defoggers in the tier can pivot out to their walls and two of the spinners in the tier hit it super effectively; one outspending it the other speed tieing it. It still is offensively threatening like its counterpart in Giratina-shadow just on the frailer side. A niche it has over giratina-shadow is the addition of the universally known pivot move that is u-turn which means it can gain momentum off of walls to it like slowbro if it chooses to go fully physical. It also gives the tier another wish user that isn't super passive i.e Darm-zen. Overall, I can see this mon having a niche on hyper offense teams that appreciate the role compression as bulkier teams really dont worry about dettering defog as much.
Anyways here we go:
:dp/giratina:
This thing looks better than I thought. AG already mentioned the fact that it stops Defog, thanks to Aerial Menace, and this means that Hazards can't be removed in its face, bringing back memories from DPP and BW Ubers. As a result, Web and Spikes stack teams got an immense buff. Its bulk isn't bad, its typing is fantastic and it has Roost +WoW. It also has the new Griseous Orb with 130 base Atk and Poltergeist + DD, scary stuff. Overall, a really great Pokemon.

:dp/giratina-origin:
Since this is my sub, there won't be much discussed here since I wrote about it in my post. So refer to that or read through AGs post, if you don't like me idk

I see Eternatus fullfil its roles from current Ubers. Offensive sets with Specs or LO, Cosmic Power sets or Defensive sets with Toxic Spikes. Dynamax Cannon is its only good Dragon STAB, since Draco got removed for some reason, but it gets the job done, especially with the good and weird 40% chance to lower the targets Special Defense. Speaking of Special Defense, its special bulk is decent and gives a decent Pogre check and with Magic Bounce, it can sit on defensive mons. Infiltrator is great against Screens or Substitute abuser, the former getting better with Giratina preventing Defog and the latter being nice to have with one of the main SubAbusers being a the last added mon.

Speaking of which, Manustorm, while having a bugged icon on DH (gonna get fixed), is a really good mon. This slate made incredible checks to Pogre and Manustorm is one of the better ones, thanks to the superior bulk. Scoopapa used it in a few matches as a SubPunch mon, which is probably its best use. Iron Fist STAB Focus Punch coming from 170 base attack and potential investment really hurts. Its only other STAB is Brick Break, so that sucks, but the elemental Punches make up for it.

Overall, a really solid slate. Pogre was discussed before as a nerf candident, but this slate provides a lot of great checks for it, so maybe that will keep it in check. Also yeah, Origin Pulse and Hydro Pump have the same basepower, but the accuracy drop is small but crucial. It will show itself.

G-Luke

Lot's of overall metagame changes happened over the weekend, let's break them down.

Balance as we all know it is virtually dead. Most of our classic balance picks are either struggling to adapt or are just falling out of viability. Offense and BO are the name of the game, as too many threats exist that actively punish passivity. From buffed boys to new standouts, the metagame has never been in a more chaotic state of flux. To understand what's happening, I'll give you a tour of what's hot and what's not.

New Kids on the Block
:ss/Giratina::ss/Giratina-Origin::ss/Eternatus::ss/Eternatus-Eternamax:

All of the Dragons have added something new to the mix, from the evened out bulk and splashability of Giratina-Origin to the hard hitting nature of Giratina. Like mentioned before, Giratina is the lynchpin of hazard control in a metagame dominated by hazards, so changes to what we consider hazard control will most likely manifest. -ate Spin and defoggers that positively matchup versus it will rise in viability, while many of our usual suspects maybe left hanging. GiraO can do much anything you want, from hazard control to wallbreaking to even defensive sets to check the likes of Kyogre-Primal. Its only held back by it's crippling Dark weakness exemplified by its sig ability Shadow World, and a movepool with enough gaps to prevent it from doing anything ever. Eternatus is an interesting breaker. It rivals both Deoxys-Gem and especially Thundy-T as special Dragon type breakers, this one being arguably the weakest while also lacking NP, but makes up for that with it's good bulk and defensive typing. Specs, CM and LO 3A are all solid options, but Eternatus can also pull off bulkier sets well, and exploit its ability Magic Bounce more frequently. Manustorm is the standout of the new additions, and is an example of a gimmick often unseen in standard gameplay being pulled off with devastating effectiveness. Manustorm brings back SubPunch strats in a very frightening way, with even uninvested Iron Fist doing massive amounts of damage to anything sans resists. It more than any other Pokémon exploits the hell out if passive gameplay, and players and Pokémon alike will need to adjust to its presence here.

Alternatium Stock Market

Many Pokémon got alterations in the latest balance patch, which dropped in addition to four dominant Pokémon, shaking the metagame's foundation to its core. Some Pokémon got buffed, a few nerfed and even unmodified Pokémon have risen and fallen to reflect that.

Winners
:ss/Groudon::ss/Zacian-Crowned::ss/Rotom-Fan::ss/Thundurus:

These Pokémon more than any other have had the largest transformation from direct buffs in the metagame and have already began leaving a big impact because of it. Groudon suffered in POgre's dominion, as its regular bulky sets let it in for free sans the occasional Toxic, which basically allowed a skilled player to win the game. POgre being less dominant certainly buffed it, but the additions of Chlorophyll and Recover essentially changed how Groudon operates. Chlorophyll makes Groudon a serious threat under Sun, with Precipice Blades + Heat Crash offering stunning coverage leaving dents in whatever it faces, now Groudon scares the daylight out of whatever chooses to bully it. With Recover, it plays like a frailer but MUCH less passive Slowbro with access to Spikes to boot, giving players more options in physical walls. Zacian Crowned also hated how its role in the meta existed, being too slow to make progress as an offensive Pokémon (even outsped by Groudon, Muk-A, and the Primals), while being bait for Aegishield to swap in and gain instant momentum. EQ and a big speed buff instantly remedies most of its problems, and a small attack buff seals the deal, making Crowned Zac a very scary wallbreaker to face. Rotom Fan is notorious, being the face of the metagame while it had access to Recover, ending all progress as soon as it came on, it eventually lost Recover and plummented in viability. To help it without necessarily breaking it, we gave it Oblivion Wing, buffing the underperforming Nasty Plot and Defensive sets simultaneously. Defensive sets can nownow have some form of recovery, while its offensive sets become much more efficient. Lastly on this list is Thundurus, which was initially conceived as a unique bulky rain setter. Alas, with primal weather, little longevity and lack of any true rain abusers this set all but vanished. Its more straightfoward defensive set existed, but was plagued by no recovery. Now with said recovery granted, it becomes a great pick for fat teams to condense a Landorus (both forms) check, a flying check and an all around great pivot.

Honourable mentions here include Genesect Molten, who mostly just loves the decreased viability of POgre and the increased viability of Groudon who it partners nicely with. Being one of the best checks to Zacian-Crowned also helps it alot. Genesect Delta also got a massive buff, but its impact has yet to be fully seen, so stay tuned for that. Darmanitan-Galar loves the power Technician provides, and it will be interesting to see how the metagame warps around it. Finally all of the Pikachus received buffs and both these buffs and recent meta changes are putting all of these Pokemon in the up and come up.

Losers
POgre
:ss/kyogre-primal:
POgre is the only direct nerf this slate, so I feel talking about it by itself is fair. POgre lost Origin Pulse, its highly spammable STAB of choice, thus relying on Hydro Pump to fill in the gap. Pump hits just as hard, but is slightly less accurate, and also has half of the PP, making it easier to stall out. The bigger nerfs to Pogre however reflect in the changes to the meta around it. More wallbreakers outspeed it, the meta has heavily increased its trmpo, making SubCM, its most popular set, harder to pull off. Alot of Flying types got buffed, including Rotom Fan who removes PrimSea. And finally Eternatus, GiraO and Manustorm (Gira base seems much too frail to serve as a reliable check) all serve as decent mwans to check POgre, making overall easier to handor, while still being the massive imo still S rank worthy threat it is known for.

:ss/darmanitan-zen::ss/tornadus-therian::ss/thundurus-therian::ss/rotom:

Alot of the losers here suffer mainly from the metagame being more offensive and having more competition. Darmanitan-Zen has always been on a downward spiral since the nerfs, and its drop does not seem like it will ve stopping anytime soon, with both Giras crapping on it hard, and Manustorm using the most popular sets as set up bait. Some smart changes, like dropping Doom Desire/Future Sight for immediate damage in Psychic and always keeping U-turn help it out, but its clear as day the reign of DarmZBro is over. Cummulus suffers from the metagame in general not being as painfully slowpaced as it normally likes, and more increased competition from defensive Ground immune Pokemon pop up. Its biggest nerf however is just the existence of Giratina, with an immunity to Flying type moves of all things, making Cummulus main form of damage + main role on a team obsolete if the opposing side carries one. It remains to be seen just how Cumm will adapt, maybe Toxic? More Uturn/Knock Off usage? But that inevitably forces 4MSS. Thundurus-Therian is different from the rest,its not a Pokemon that is commonly used on Balance, it is more often a Pokémon made to bust Balance apart. But, both Electric and Dragon type competition is STIFF, and 101 Speed is simply not what it used to be. Several threats like Pilachu Partner, Deoxys-Gem and Eternatus all heavily compete with it, all of which are faster, and the first two recon to be stronger. Due to these mons being popular, running multiple checks has become the norm severely limiting the effectiveness of its most potent set in the past, Choice Specs. Sandslash and Rotom-Wash get a special mention because they can switch in on both dual STABs and force Thundy-T to run multiple coverage options for them. Rotom base has not kept up with the major threats at all, and with Ghost and Dark types quickly dominating the metagame, and Thundurus eclipsing uts role as a bulky levitating Electric, Rotom is in the worse shape its been in in awhile.

Honourable mentions for Slowbro, which while is much less impacted by the new metagame, but never the less feels the pain. More physical attackers are finding new ways to circumvent Slow and newer defensive options that do not forfeit as much momentum are becoming more common. Darm-G-Z also lost the hold it had, as Partner Pika's rise which outspeeds it, and its weaker offensive oresense than most has started to show. Never the less, Belly Drum remains an excellent cleaner, and Boots Regen, while not as hot, can still pull its weight.

Many more hidden gems lay around for sure, but this is the most I have experienced so far over the weekend. We will be keeping the playtesting phase open for one,maybe even two more days, then we will move to the next slate + VR updates. GN!

G-Luke

Ok, that basically does it for playtesting. We had a blast, and now that we sre settled in, we can drop our VR updates.

Rises

:Silvally-Dragon: (Dragon) from A to A+
:Deoxys-Speed: from A- to A+
:Silvally-Dark: (Dark) from A- to A
:Silvally-Fairy: (Fairy) from A- to A
:Darmanitan-Galar: from B to B+
:Deoxys-Attack: from B+ to A-
:Rotom-Fan: from B+ to A-
:Genesect: (Molten) from B to B+
:Silvally-Steel: from B to B+
:Vivillon-Fancy: from B to A-
:Genesect: (Freezer) from B- to B+
:Groudon: from B- to A-
:Kyogre: from B- to B
:Pikachu-Partner: from B- to A-
:Pikachu-PhD: from B- to B
:Pikachu-Belle: from C to B-
:Pikachu-Starter: from C to B-
:Thundurus: from C to B+
:Zacian: from C to B
:Zacian-Crowned: from C to B+
:Zamazenta-Crowned: from C to B
:Genesect: (Delta) from D to A-

Drops

:Aegislash: from A+ to A
:Tornadus-Therian: from A+ to A-
:Darmanitan-Zen: from A+ to A-
:Darmanitan-Galar-Zen: from A+ to A
:Thundurus-Therian: from A to A-
:Slowking: from B+ to B
:Slowbro-Galar: from B+ to B-
:Deoxys: from B to B-
:Silvally: from B to C
:Rotom: from B to C

Additions

:Sandslash: from UR to A
:Sandslash-Alola: from UR to B-
:Ninetales: from UR to C
:Ninetales-Alola: from UR to A
:Giratina: from UR to A-
:Giratina-Origin: from UR to A+
:Eternatus: from UR to A
:Eternatus-Eternamax: from UR to A

I also decided that we will give Silvally Fairy Misty Surge. Its current ability is actually useless, and all other Fairy related abilities would HEAVILY buff the Pokémon. Zacian can set Misty Terrain but uses it in a completely different way, so no major competition here.

Now for the next slate

:Weezing::weezing-galar: Slate 15: The LONGEST Day :Exeggutor::Exeggutor-Alola:

:ss/Weezing::ss/weezing-galar: :ss/Exeggutor::ss/Exeggutor-Alola:

These Kanto Pokémon got some regional variants with a particular visual gimmick, which brought new viability to these mons. Now it's tie to do it again! It's short kings vs tall boys, who will be the best?

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:ss/weezing:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Smog
Stat Changes: 65/95/135/95/80/80 (550)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate / Toxic Fumes / Neutralizing Gas (HA)
Toxic Fumes: During Harsh Sunlight, Poison moves will always poison.
-
What Separates it from Other Forms: W.I.P.

:ss/exeggutor-alola:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Relax
Stat Changes: 130/95/55/100/80/65 (525)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Harvest / Vacation (HA)
Vacation: This Pokemon heals 1/16 of its health when it is asleep or during Harsh Sunlight. Being hit by Water or Ground moves heals it by 1/8.
Solar Blade
Aromatherapy, Calm Mind
All Dragon- and Psychic-Moves

:Swsh/weezing:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing
Stat Changes: 95 / 70 / 110 / 80 / 140 / 45 [BST: 540]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Corrosion / Neutralizing Gas | Simple (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Defog, Gunk Shot, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Trick Room
What Separates it from Other Forms: A bulky TR setter and sweeper at the same time, with Simple NP. It can also use its bulk to stall with Corrosion Toxic.

:Swsh/weezing-galar:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Factory
Stat Changes: 95 / 105 / 110 / 120 / 95 / 45 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate / Neutralizing Gas | Meltdown (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Flash Cannon, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, - attacking Fairy moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: An offensive TR setter with a bunch of resistances and only 2 weaknesses, 1 if Levitate. Also has auto Doom Desire from a considerable base Special Attack.

:Swsh/exeggutor:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor
Stat Changes: 95 / 70 / 95 / 140 / 95 / 45 [BST: 540]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Chlorophyll / Trace | Simple (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Tri Attack, - attacking Psychic moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: A Simple CM sweeper, with TR of course.

:Swsh/exeggutor-alola:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Organic
Stat Changes: 95 / 120 / 105 / 105 / 100 / 45 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Chlorophyll / Heatproof | Meltdown (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Flash Cannon, Grav Apple, Swords Dance, - attacking Dragon moves and special Psychic moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: Still something with TR and Doom Desire. I probably have to talk to my creativity after this but whatever. This thing is difference enough from Weezing-Factory because this thing will mainly run physical setup sweeper set, its Doom Desire will comes out from the decent Special Attack, makes it run Brave, so it's faster in TR while that'll not affect Doom Desire from Meltdown.
Name: Meltdown
Effects & Description: Before this Pokemon is hit super effectively, it uses Doom Desire.

Ema Skye

Work!
G-Luke — Today at 7:45 AM: Someone finna remake Weezlord in Alternatium
ok

:weezing-galar:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-King
Stat Changes: 150 / 95 / 85 / 95 / 60 / 50 [535 BST]
Typing Changes: Dark/Fairy
Ability Changes: Neutralizing Gas
Movepool Changes (If Any): Knock Off, loses poison moves except Toxic
What Separates it from Other Forms: bulky Neutralizing Gas user balanced by a lack of recovery. I think its main niche is a hazard removal mon that can Defog on Giratina, and has the STAB combo to keep it out anyways.

:weezing:
New Pokemon Name: Weezing-Noxious
Stat Changes: 70 / 85 / 120 / 60 / 100 / 85 [520 BST]
Typing Changes: Poison/Ghost
Ability Changes: Poison Bath
Movepool Changes (if any): Recover, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, U-Turn
What Separates it from Other Forms: Bulky mixed wall despite its lower BST for this format, and it packs a lot of utility into its slot. Offers utility as a status immune mon and a Knock Off absorber as it always runs Toxic Orb, while also acting as a spinner and spinblocker in addition to normal pivoting roles.

Effects of Poison Heal. This Pokemon can be poisoned regardless of its typing.

:exeggutor-alola:
New Pokemon Name: Exeggutor-Alola
Stat Changes: 85 / 85 / 85 / 125 / 75 / 75 [530 BST]
Typing Changes: Grass/Rock
Ability Changes: Mold Breaker / Frisk / Ripen
Movepool Changes (if any): Defog, Recover, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Stone Edge
What Separates it from Other Forms: Another avenue for anti-Giratina hazard removal through Mold Breaker Defog. Beyond that, it can also go for the Meteor Beam sweep.

Last edited:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Triplet
Stat Changes: 65/100/130/115/90/90
Typing Changes: Poison/Fire
Ability Changes: Levitate, Neutralizing gas, (Ha) Triumvirate*
Movepool Changes (If Any): Gunk Shot, Tri-Toxin*, Slack off, Energy ball, Mist ball, Healing Wish, Triple axel, Triple kick
What Separates it from Other Forms: I decided to go the more offensive route with this pokemon. This form is based on the super rare chance of finding a weezing-triplet or 3 koffings fused together
Tri-toxin: 120 Bp 16 pp Acc:75 Special 10% Chance to Poison
Triumvirate: These pokemon’s moves always hit 3 times but their base power is ⅓.

Last edited:
:exeggutor:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Pepper
Stat Changes:

Typing Changes: 95/115/85/115/75/65
Ability Changes: Ripen, Harvest, Speed Boost (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Strength Sap, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Lash, Grav Apple, Apple Acid -Psychic Attacking moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: an interesting form of cleaner/sweeper, taking advantage of speed boost to burn away the targets defenses more consistently without losing momentum.

New Pokémon Name: Exeuggutor-Lighthouse
Stat Changes: 95/125/85/125/85/70
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Solar Power, Frisk, Harvest (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Thunder, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Thunder Cage, Taunt
What Separates it from Other Forms: since we just had some dragon's here's a grass/electric type tree that pretends to be a light pole. it's also a trapper, gets a ton of residual damage done through cage + leech, and harvest allows it to make recovery even more annoying than it already is.

:weezing-galar: - smogoff
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Galar
Stat Changes: 115/100/120/100/70/60
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate, Neutralizing Gas, Poison Heal (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Purify, Thunder, Thunderbolt
What Separates it from Other Forms: Tank that can bypass defensive mons like Rotom-wash or Rotom-Fan to attack with electric moves, it can absorb toxic from Silvally-Poison, avoid ground moves and support itself with Purify as a gimmicky option, it'd be a lot with much better recovery.

:weezing: - smogon
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Twins
Stat Changes: 85/90/120/105/70/70
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate, Parental Bond, Unburden (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Stealth Rock, Parting Shot, Corrosive Gas, Meteor Beam, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb
What Separates it from Other Forms: weezing ditch the third ball growing on their heads, allowing them to pull off move combinations that involve a partner other than itself.

Last edited:
:ss/Weezing-Galar:
Stat Changes: 60/60/155/125/110/80 (590 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Neutralizing Gas / Levitate (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Moonlight, Leech Seed, Draining Kiss, -Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Reasoning: Walls Manustorm, Deoxys-Wood, base Zacian, Silvally-Dark, and with enough SpD could wall Eternatus as well. Neutralizing Gas and Levitate both let it mess with quite a few mons. None of its recovery options are perfect but they should get the job done.

:ss/Weezing:
Stat Changes: 60/60/110/125/155/80 (590 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Heatproof / Steel Worker (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Strength Sap, -Flamethrower, Fire Blast,
Reasoning: Walls Eternatus, Special Deoxys-Gem, and deals with Dragon/Fire and Fairy/Fire coverage in general. Strength Sap and Will-o-Wisp together with its defenses should keep it alive for a long time, and make it a menace to the opponent.

:ss/Exeggutor-Alola:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Alola
Stat Changes: 80 / 130 / 150 / 80 / 90 / 45
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Rock Head / Natural Cure | Long Reach (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Horn Leech, Knock Off, -Teleport, Sleep Powder
Reasoning: A very sturdy physical brawler, that can possibly help vs. some of the recent Ghost spam pokemon. Fighting weakness hurts, but it can outslow Manustorm and easily break its Substitute.

:ss/Exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 80 / 80 / 90 / 150 / 130 / 45
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Competitive / Infiltrator | Hustle (HA)
Egg Bomb: Steel-type Psystrike clone
+Stealth Rock, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Earth Power, -Teleport, Synthesis, Moonlight, Psyshock, Future Sight, Stored Power, Expanding Force,
Reasoning: When you consider its typing is great defensively and poor offensively, it's more of a tank than an attacker. While Competitive is tempting as an ability, Infiltrator is better against some important pokemon. This guy also has potential to do solo Trick Room pretty well.

G-Luke

:bw/exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 95 / 95 / 75 / 125 / 115 / 65 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Sticky Hold / Harvest | Ripen (HA)
Body Press, Stuff Cheeks, Egg Bomb*, Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Play Rough
-All Psychic type attacking moves, -Teleport
Reasoning: Berry Mon. This Pokémon is completely structured around being the very best berry mon it can be, with as much hilarity as possible. Setting up with Stuff Cheeks + a special Berry can lead to some funky plays with each of it's berry themed abilities.

:Sm/exeggutor-alola:
Stat Changes: 90 / 130 / 130 / 70 / 80 / 70 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Skill Link / Frisk | Dragon Tamer*
Close Combat, Brick Break, Barrage*, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Dragon Hammer*
All Psychic type attacking moves, Flamethrower
Reasoning: Exeggutor-Alola is a cool wallbreaker that relies on using Skill Link to do its deed. Or it can conversely adopt Dragon Tamer and try to act as a chck towards some of the Dragon types in the tier.

Egg Bomb | 100 BP |
| Special | 90 Accurcy | 10 PP | Recycles any berry that was previously consumed.

Barrage | 25 BP |
| Physical | 90 Accurcy | 10 PP | Hits two to 5 times.

Dragon Tamer - Punk Rock clone for Dragon type moves.

Dragon Hammer | 120 BP |
| Physical | 85 Accurcy | 10 PP | No other effect.

Last edited:
New Pokémon Name: Exeguttor-Shore
Stat Changes: 105 | 125 | 75 | 135 | 105 | 55
Typing Changes:
|

Ability Changes: Frisk | Regenerator (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Shore Up, Grav Apple, Apple Acid, U-Turn, Power Gem, Earth Power, Rock Slide | -Dragon Moves, Teleport
What Separates it from Other Forms: WIP

:gs/exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 85 | 70 | 95 | 135 | 65 | 105 (555 BST)
Typing Changes:
|

Ability Changes: Telepathy | Mental Claws* | Soul-Heart (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Parting Shot, Recover | -Psychic moves

|
| 85 BP | 100% Accuracy | 30% chance to set spikes on foes' side of the field.

This pokemon's non-contact moves have 1.3x power.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Voting time

:Weezing:
:ss/weezing:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Smog
Stat Changes: 65/95/135/95/80/80 (550)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate / Toxic Fumes / Neutralizing Gas (HA)
Toxic Fumes: During Harsh Sunlight, Poison moves will always poison.
-
:Swsh/weezing:
Stat Changes: 95 / 70 / 110 / 80 / 140 / 45 [BST: 540]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Corrosion / Neutralizing Gas | Simple (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Defog, Gunk Shot, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Trick Room
What Separates it from Other Forms: A bulky TR setter and sweeper at the same time, with Simple NP. It can also use its bulk to stall with Corrosion Toxic.
:weezing:
New Pokemon Name: Weezing-Noxious
Stat Changes: 70 / 85 / 120 / 60 / 100 / 85 [520 BST]
Typing Changes: Poison/Ghost
Ability Changes: Poison Bath
Movepool Changes (if any): Recover, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, U-Turn
What Separates it from Other Forms: Bulky mixed wall despite its lower BST for this format, and it packs a lot of utility into its slot. Offers utility as a status immune mon and a Knock Off absorber as it always runs Toxic Orb, while also acting as a spinner and spinblocker in addition to normal pivoting roles.

Effects of Poison Heal. This Pokemon can be poisoned regardless of its typing.
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Triplet
Stat Changes: 65/100/130/115/90/90
Typing Changes: Poison/Fire
Ability Changes: Levitate, Neutralizing gas, (Ha) Triumvirate*
Movepool Changes (If Any): Gunk Shot, Tri-Toxin*, Slack off, Energy ball, Mist ball, Healing Wish, Triple axel, Triple kick
What Separates it from Other Forms: I decided to go the more offensive route with this pokemon. This form is based on the super rare chance of finding a weezing-triplet or 3 koffings fused together
Tri-toxin: 120 Bp 16 pp Acc:75 Special 10% Chance to Poison
Triumvirate: These pokemon’s moves always hit 3 times but their base power is ⅓.
:weezing: - smogon
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Twins
Stat Changes: 85/90/120/105/70/70
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate, Parental Bond, Unburden (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Stealth Rock, Parting Shot, Corrosive Gas, Meteor Beam, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb
What Separates it from Other Forms: weezing ditch the third ball growing on their heads, allowing them to pull off move combinations that involve a partner other than itself.
:ss/Weezing:
Stat Changes: 60/60/110/125/155/80 (590 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Heatproof / Steel Worker (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Strength Sap, -Flamethrower, Fire Blast,
Reasoning: Walls Eternatus, Special Deoxys-Gem, and deals with Dragon/Fire and Fairy/Fire coverage in general. Strength Sap and Will-o-Wisp together with its defenses should keep it alive for a long time, and make it a menace to the opponent.

:Weezing-galar:
:Swsh/weezing-galar:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-Factory
Stat Changes: 95 / 105 / 110 / 120 / 95 / 45 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate / Neutralizing Gas | Meltdown (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Flash Cannon, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, - attacking Fairy moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: An offensive TR setter with a bunch of resistances and only 2 weaknesses, 1 if Levitate. Also has auto Doom Desire from a considerable base Special Attack.
ok

:weezing-galar:
New Pokémon Name: Weezing-King
Stat Changes: 150 / 95 / 85 / 95 / 60 / 50 [535 BST]
Typing Changes: Dark/Fairy
Ability Changes: Neutralizing Gas
Movepool Changes (If Any): Knock Off, loses poison moves except Toxic
What Separates it from Other Forms: bulky Neutralizing Gas user balanced by a lack of recovery. I think its main niche is a hazard removal mon that can Defog on Giratina, and has the STAB combo to keep it out anyways.
:weezing-galar: - smogoff
Stat Changes: 115/100/120/100/70/60
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Levitate, Neutralizing Gas, Poison Heal (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Purify, Thunder, Thunderbolt
What Separates it from Other Forms: Tank that can bypass defensive mons like Rotom-wash or Rotom-Fan to attack with electric moves, it can absorb toxic from Silvally-Poison, avoid ground moves and support itself with Purify as a gimmicky option, it'd be a lot with much better recovery.
:ss/Weezing-Galar:
Stat Changes: 60/60/155/125/110/80 (590 BST)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Neutralizing Gas / Levitate (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Moonlight, Leech Seed, Draining Kiss, -Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Reasoning: Walls Manustorm, Deoxys-Wood, base Zacian, Silvally-Dark, and with enough SpD could wall Eternatus as well. Neutralizing Gas and Levitate both let it mess with quite a few mons. None of its recovery options are perfect but they should get the job done.

:Exeggutor:
:Swsh/exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 95 / 70 / 95 / 140 / 95 / 45 [BST: 540]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Chlorophyll / Trace | Simple (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Tri Attack, - attacking Psychic moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: A Simple CM sweeper, with TR of course.
:exeggutor:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Pepper
Stat Changes:

Typing Changes: 95/115/85/115/75/65
Ability Changes: Ripen, Harvest, Speed Boost (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Strength Sap, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Lash, Grav Apple, Apple Acid -Psychic Attacking moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: an interesting form of cleaner/sweeper, taking advantage of speed boost to burn away the targets defenses more consistently without losing momentum.
:ss/Exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 80 / 80 / 90 / 150 / 130 / 45
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Competitive / Infiltrator | Hustle (HA)
Egg Bomb: Steel-type Psystrike clone
+Stealth Rock, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Earth Power, -Teleport, Synthesis, Moonlight, Psyshock, Future Sight, Stored Power, Expanding Force,
Reasoning: When you consider its typing is great defensively and poor offensively, it's more of a tank than an attacker. While Competitive is tempting as an ability, Infiltrator is better against some important pokemon. This guy also has potential to do solo Trick Room pretty well.
:bw/exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 95 / 95 / 75 / 125 / 115 / 65 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Sticky Hold / Harvest | Ripen (HA)
Body Press, Stuff Cheeks, Egg Bomb*, Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Play Rough
-All Psychic type attacking moves, -Teleport
Reasoning: Berry Mon. This Pokémon is completely structured around being the very best berry mon it can be, with as much hilarity as possible. Setting up with Stuff Cheeks + a special Berry can lead to some funky plays with each of it's berry themed abilities.

Egg Bomb | 100 BP |
| Special | 90 Accurcy | 10 PP | Recycles any berry that was previously consumed.

Barrage | 25 BP |

Dragon Hammer | 120 BP |
:gs/exeggutor:
Stat Changes: 85 | 70 | 95 | 135 | 65 | 105 (555 BST)
Typing Changes:
|

Ability Changes: Telepathy | Mental Claws* | Soul-Heart (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Parting Shot, Recover | -Psychic moves

|

:Exeggutor-Alola:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Relax
Stat Changes: 130/95/55/100/80/65 (525)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Harvest / Vacation (HA)
Vacation: This Pokemon heals 1/16 of its health when it is asleep or during Harsh Sunlight. Being hit by Water or Ground moves heals it by 1/8.
Solar Blade
Aromatherapy, Calm Mind
All Dragon- and Psychic-Moves
:Swsh/exeggutor-alola:
New Pokémon Name: Exeggutor-Organic
Stat Changes: 95 / 120 / 105 / 105 / 100 / 45 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Chlorophyll / Heatproof | Meltdown (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): + Flash Cannon, Grav Apple, Swords Dance, - attacking Dragon moves and special Psychic moves
What Separates it from Other Forms: Still something with TR and Doom Desire. I probably have to talk to my creativity after this but whatever. This thing is difference enough from Weezing-Factory because this thing will mainly run physical setup sweeper set, its Doom Desire will comes out from the decent Special Attack, makes it run Brave, so it's faster in TR while that'll not affect Doom Desire from Meltdown.
Name: Meltdown
Effects & Description: Before this Pokemon is hit super effectively, it uses Doom Desire.
New Pokemon Name: Exeggutor-Alola
Stat Changes: 85 / 85 / 85 / 125 / 75 / 75 [530 BST]
Typing Changes: Grass/Rock
Ability Changes: Mold Breaker / Frisk / Ripen
Movepool Changes (if any): Defog, Recover, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Stone Edge
What Separates it from Other Forms: Another avenue for anti-Giratina hazard removal through Mold Breaker Defog. Beyond that, it can also go for the Meteor Beam sweep.
New Pokémon Name: Exeuggutor-Lighthouse
Stat Changes: 95/125/85/125/85/70
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Solar Power, Frisk, Harvest (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Thunder, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Thunder Cage, Taunt
What Separates it from Other Forms: since we just had some dragon's here's a grass/electric type tree that pretends to be a light pole. it's also a trapper, gets a ton of residual damage done through cage + leech, and harvest allows it to make recovery even more annoying than it already is.
:ss/Exeggutor-Alola:
Stat Changes: 80 / 130 / 150 / 80 / 90 / 45
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Rock Head / Natural Cure | Long Reach (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Horn Leech, Knock Off, -Teleport, Sleep Powder
Reasoning: A very sturdy physical brawler, that can possibly help vs. some of the recent Ghost spam pokemon. Fighting weakness hurts, but it can outslow Manustorm and easily break its Substitute.
:Sm/exeggutor-alola:
Stat Changes: 90 / 130 / 130 / 70 / 80 / 70 [BST: 570]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Skill Link / Frisk | Dragon Tamer*
Close Combat, Brick Break, Barrage*, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Dragon Hammer*
All Psychic type attacking moves, Flamethrower
Reasoning: Exeggutor-Alola is a cool wallbreaker that relies on using Skill Link to do its deed. Or it can conversely adopt Dragon Tamer and try to act as a chck towards some of the Dragon types in the tier.

Egg Bomb | 100 BP |

Barrage | 25 BP |

Dragon Hammer | 120 BP |
New Pokémon Name: Exeguttor-Shore
Stat Changes: 105 | 125 | 75 | 135 | 105 | 55
Typing Changes:
|

Ability Changes: Frisk | Regenerator (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): +Shore Up, Grav Apple, Apple Acid, U-Turn, Power Gem, Earth Power, Rock Slide | -Dragon Moves, Teleport

[/SPOILER]

|

Voting ends Wednesday, good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)