Done An Option to split Modlog into punishments and non punishments

In game rooms like Mafia and Scavengers which use the PS script for running games every action related to a game is logged in the Modlog (like starting and ending a game). This causes the Modlog to be cluttered up making it very hard to find (for example) a recent punishment. While this would only benefit a small group of rooms I feel it would be a huge QOL upgrade for them. (I dont really know the technical aspect of this but a checkbox to filter out non punishments would be great)

pre

pkmn.cc
This seems fairly reasonable/desirable. One would just need to define a set of all modlog actions which are considered 'punishment' related and then either log them to a separate modlog (probably more work to manage) or, more simply, turn them into a precompiled regex than be used to filter the modlog after the checkbox has been toggled. If someone wants to take this one it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult.

EDIT: I've assembled a list of actions which seemed relevant (could be missing some/including too much). Will look into plugging it into the modlog search.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)