NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, ngl. I totally wiffed on finishing those ISO's

also also. Actually, if you are the scum then I think I would have expected to have you leave epik alive? But that could be just braingames and I'm overthinking something.

I do not.

I really respect and prize solving lylos with methodical efficiency and rereading a ton, because I want to win it, over making a rash, hasty decision.

Going to dedicate sometime this week to do a full reread/pros and cons then cast my vote.

Hmm interesting going into today i was leaning FORMER HOPE as mafia but now I'm thinking about PROPH as MAFIA

hmmmmmmm
Can you explain your thought process more on that change?

Or are you just harassing Proph for not wanting to finish this game quickly (ngl, I totally have OOG motivation to finish this game quickly so that I don't have to be in 2 NOC's at once)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This game is not allowed to be finished on discord. Please post everything inside this thread.

Also, so we don’t lose out so much in postcount to Texas game :’)

You are free to pre-arrange a timing to “live chat” in this thread.

(Also, cos I hate discord and oc games anyway)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
On another note, although you guys have infinite time; if stalling occurs I will step in and implement a deadline. Of course, I won’t try to purposely fuck y’all over, but don’t go taking a year to finish this ^_^”

Legitimately don't understand how you can see me as scum given that I've been very transparent with my process and solving in thread, but shrug. I'm around if you want to ask me anything.

MoodyCloud what are your thoughts on gamestate at the moment?

I have to do a fair amount of homework today but I want to finish this tomorrow on Wednesday, because I am free for that entire day. So I plan on doing low-commitment stuff until then.

Jalmont - Can you link a scum game of yours? Also, why do you want to finish the game live?

Former Hope - I'm still confused as to who you actually suspect right now. You think I'm mafia, but you've been waffling between EPIK/me for last scum and EPIK just got NK'd. Can you explain your thought process here?

My thoughts on gamestate are that if I had a vote I'd have to flip a coin due to not having enough lynches to run through my poe
and that my thoughts are irrelevant because nobody will listen/respond to them anyway

My thoughts on gamestate are that if I had a vote I'd have to flip a coin due to not having enough lynches to run through my poe
and that my thoughts are irrelevant because nobody will listen/respond to them anyway
I will listen/respond to them. Having a confirmed town slot in lylo is extremely strong and I fully intend to take advantage of that.

At this point I'm leaning towards FH but I want to reread Jalmont, specifically with how he attacked townies early on. Him linking a scum game would really help here.

I have to do a fair amount of homework today but I want to finish this tomorrow on Wednesday, because I am free for that entire day. So I plan on doing low-commitment stuff until then.

Jalmont - Can you link a scum game of yours? Also, why do you want to finish the game live?

Former Hope - I'm still confused as to who you actually suspect right now. You think I'm mafia, but you've been waffling between EPIK/me for last scum and EPIK just got NK'd. Can you explain your thought process here?
I'll try. If I use mechanical reference like I've been doing most of this last game. I think you are probably the last scum. Frankly, mostly by virtue of Jalmont being a 2nd messenger on a scum team and him having apparently targeted his own teammates. Then of course on the play side, there's the fact that you and your slot were basically entirely absent during the time of the game it mattered the most (ie before Whydon revealed KOC had aimed a kill at Texas) and then when you did appear, you had a SR on the two people - and yeah I'll stop that explaining since it's just a rehash of what I said in my ISO. Basically summed down to feeling like you were doing the perfect mafia actions during that point.

Then during this late game part. (ie after Aubisio was lynched) you have been very active and nuanced going about reads and 'leading'. Which of course, is pretty NAI, yet you were a large part in why hitmonleet was lynched, which I still think was a major mistake in this game. Yet despite all of that. Your tone has remained very genuine and as such, is that really something that you would be capable of faking as mafia? Like it's not impossible, but coming off as genuine is pretty damn hard.

Then there's also the kill.
Yes the epik kill could come from Proph, I don't care and would still not go paranoid about a tr slot due to a scum controlled event
I guess? But yet, if Proph is scum. I don't see why he wouldn't kill Jalmont. Leaving the final three as Proph/epik/Myself and then depend on epik's blind tunneling to get the lynch on me for his win. Like, you hit it right on the nose when you were talking about mind games and this is just painful to think about.

So basically. I kind of do want to just put my vote down on Proph and be done with this whole thing as right now, I am starting to feel some mafia burnout. But there's enough nuance for me to at the same time to just doubt myself and that assumption and have I mentioned I just want this to be over.

Though fair play, let me also say my stance on jalmont. Play wise, from what I can remember pretty weak. A lot of idling and irrationalism from him. Particularly idling in the late game and irrationalism midgame with the two switching at the respective points. But damn, that mechanical side here. Like, does a Jalmont/XX/Aubisio/KOC scum team really decide D2 "Hey, let's have Aubisio pretend to be persuaded and jalmont, you actively deny there's a persuade in the game. This will most certainly help us accomplish ______" like I just can't get that to make a lot of sense in my head.

Hitmonleet was not a major mistake in this game, the Earlio lynch was. Durza slot would always have been a reason for paranoia and it didn't make sense not to finish going through the poe imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)