Any advice on my sand team? Im pretty new to showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive recently started playing showdown, im not that good but i feel like im getting better, i was losing every match pretty much until i made this team, it pretty much completely took me out of the very low ladder and now i can consistently win games, but it probably still has a ton of flaws and was wondering if i can get advice

Tyranitar @ life orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide

Hippowdon @ Eject Button
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Roar

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Moonblast
- Gravity
- Defog

Excadrill @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- Sandstorm

Last edited:
Was expecting bright powder chomp (dunno why) but team looks solid also make sure to add images or at least write a description so this doesnt get locked

First get rid of gravity on landorus it is already flying, put jolly on garchomp, get rid of sandstorm on landorus and put u-turn or knock off and i would use this for tapu fini its 1 of my own sets but lets you take half the damage
Tapu Fini @ Light Clay
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Reflect

First get rid of gravity on landorus it is already flying, put jolly on garchomp, get rid of sandstorm on landorus and put u-turn or knock off and i would use this for tapu fini its 1 of my own sets but lets you take half the damage
Tapu Fini @ Light Clay
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Reflect
Nice set but i disagree i think he (or she) should keep gravity on fini and gravity on lando due to the fact gravity doesn't last as long as we want it to he already has 2 mons that do very good in sand chomp and exa, also about getting rid sandstorm on lando i sorta agree but disagree since he (or she) hasn't put a description of the team but im going to assume they have sandstorm for weather wars against other weather teams.
1610233610091.png

Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

• Love
Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)