Back To Basics Tournament - Standard OU - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding the wins of Supe, ZX93, and HollyGR.

You have one more day to get the battles done!

One more day? I thought the dealine was on Wednesday. I can't battle tomorrow since ima be at school. Check my Visiter messages, the other guy offered me the win, but i declined it since i thought we might be able to battle on Wednesday.
Do you want the win now? This is my fault, after all.
So basicly, I win.

Deadline is Nov 3 at 11:59 PM, meaning you'll have all day tomorrow to battle and then that'll be it. I'm going to go ahead and give you the win.

Your opponent posted saying basically the same thing about you.

Just to warn you, if the battle isn't done, there's a chance that neither of you will pass through, since I haven't seen much activity out of either of you on this thread.

~
it's hard to find each other due to the time difference. maybe we'll get a chance to battle today but im really not sure.

My opponent never showed up he didnt contact me or anything i sent him a VM the day of pairings and a PM yesterday morning and still nothing

I've edited the OP with some default wins based on obvious activity and all that, which leaves the following three matches left to be completed by midnight.

Politoed666 vs. Ashitaka
Eustass kid vs. Bastion
Syberia vs. YoungCezar

I haven't seen any of the 6 of your post. If I missed one of your posts in here, please point it out to me, but please, only the poster of the post point out that post, I need mini-hosts trying to do my job.

Get your matches done, or at least show me in someway that you were more active than your opponent, or you and your opponent will be disqualified.

Ashitaka said his opponent never contacted him. I had to post this for him because he hasnt been able to access a computer today.
Also syberia is very active so i'd assume that he has been waiting for his opponent to contact him

I know Bastion from another forum, so I know he's been online, but I guess he forgot about the tournament. Win given to Eustass.

Also, wins given to Ashitaka and Syberia.

I'll update the OP, do the next round's pairings, and post the Round 2 thread shortly.

BTW, my verdict on these wins is not debatable, so don't try to change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)