BW OU Bad offensive OU team

Hi I need help on improving my team. I'm not really that good at building teams.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

I personally love Metagross as a lead if it is taunted it can KO the taunter Metagross also can KO many common leads. It can take a hit and it can inflict a lot of damage in the process. It can setup stealth rock or it can sweep the other team using bullet punch. Earthquake gives Metagross great type coverage. Bullet punch is good for revenge killing because of its +1 priority. Stealth rock should be self-explanatory because most leads should have stealth rock. Zen Headbutt is another good stab move for Metagross.

Virizion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge

Virzion can switch into dark type moves for Jellicent and Chandelure and get an attack boost in the process. Also it is a pretty good physical sweeper. Also unlike other sweepers Virizion can take a hit. I decided to have Virizion go physical because the other sweepers on my team Chandelure and Jellicent were both special so my team would’ve been walled by Pokémon like Blissey and Chansey. Close Combat to deal with steel types that would normally be able to wall Virizion. Stone Edge is good for flying, poison, and bug types that Virizions STAB hit for half damage.

Chandelure (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

I have Chandelure because I needed a special sweeper. Also it can switch into fire moves for Virizion. I got hidden power fighting to hit dark type Pokémon like Tyranitar. I was trying to get a fire water grass core for my team because very few types can hit it for super effectiveness. While I was figuring out what moves I should use on Chandelure I went with flamethrower instead of fire blast mainly because it is a lot more reliable having 100% accuracy instead of the 85% I would get if I used fire blast. The life orb was used instead of choice specs which I started out with so that I can switch moves also I can use calm mind to boost its already high special attack.

Jellicent (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SAtk / 84 Spd
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Shadow Ball
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam

Jellicent is good for hitting dragon types with ice beam. It also gives my team a water type immunity. Choice Specs is to boost Jellicent's decent special attack stat and make it so that it can do lots of damage to the opposing Pokémon. Giga drain is for a reliable recovery move because of the choice specs boost. Shadow ball can be used against other ghost types. Water Spout now replaces surf because of it's high base power when it is at full health.

Genesect @ Expert Belt
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

This is a BoltBeam Genesect. I used to have choice specs on it but got rid of it for the expert belt so that I could switch moves. Flamethrower is to hit Mamoswine and Magnezone (two of the few pokemon that resist BoltBeam) for super effectiveness. The expert belt is good for BoltBeam Genesect because it increases the power of super effective moves by 20% and BoltBeam has great type coverage. One of the few types that BoltBeam+Flamethrower won’t hit for super effectiveness is psychic so I went for U-turn so that I can take advantage of Genesect’s bug typing so that I get a 140 base power U-turn that will do lots of damage even when it has neutral effectiveness.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Zen Headbutt

I have Kyurem-Black because it is the best physical sweeper in the game except for Deoxys-Attack. STAB outrage OHKOs nearly everything that doesn't resist it. The choice band is to get the highest attack stat possible. Fusion Bolt is to hit steel types for neutral effectiveness. Stone edge is filler because there is no use for them except to get a little more type coverage, but Zen headbutt is there so that it can deal damage against fighting types. I invested in speed because it has decent bulk and I need it to be fast so that it won’t be OHKOed by other pokemon

On Jellicent, I would go Water Spout > Surf because Water Spout is the main selling point of Specs Jellicent. Not using it is like not using Scizor's Bullet Punch. On Virizion, go Stone Edge > HP Ice because Stone Edge is a physical attack, and will be boosted by Swords Dance. I want to suggest Heatran > Chandelure so you do not have to worry about your fire type being crushed by Stealth Rock (you have no Rapid Spin support to fix that). Heatran also has Flash Fire, which you appear to like.

Heatran @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid / Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt / Flame Charge

Go Timid Nature if you do not use Flame Charge. Use Modest Nature with Flame Charge.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Hi I need help on improving my team. I'm not really that good at building teams.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

I personally love Metagross as a lead if it is taunted it can KO the taunter Metagross also can KO many common leads. It can take a hit and it can inflict a lot of damage in the process. It can setup stealth rock or it can sweep the other team using bullet punch. Earthquake gives Metagross great type coverage. Bullet punch is good for revenge killing because of its +1 priority. Stealth rock should be self-explanatory because most leads should have stealth rock. Zen Headbutt is another good stab move for Metagross.

Virizion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge

Virzion can switch into dark type moves for Jellicent and Chandelure and get an attack boost in the process. Also it is a pretty good physical sweeper. Also unlike other sweepers Virizion can take a hit. I decided to have Virizion go physical because the other sweepers on my team Chandelure and Jellicent were both special so my team would’ve been walled by Pokémon like Blissey and Chansey. Close Combat to deal with steel types that would normally be able to wall Virizion. Stone Edge is good for flying, poison, and bug types that Virizions STAB hit for half damage.

Chandelure (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

I have Chandelure because I needed a special sweeper. Also it can switch into fire moves for Virizion. I got hidden power fighting to hit dark type Pokémon like Tyranitar. I was trying to get a fire water grass core for my team because very few types can hit it for super effectiveness. While I was figuring out what moves I should use on Chandelure I went with flamethrower instead of fire blast mainly because it is a lot more reliable having 100% accuracy instead of the 85% I would get if I used fire blast. The life orb was used instead of choice specs which I started out with so that I can switch moves also I can use calm mind to boost its already high special attack.

Jellicent (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SAtk / 84 Spd
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Shadow Ball
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam

Jellicent is good for hitting dragon types with ice beam. It also gives my team a water type immunity. Choice Specs is to boost Jellicent's decent special attack stat and make it so that it can do lots of damage to the opposing Pokémon. Giga drain is for a reliable recovery move because of the choice specs boost. Shadow ball can be used against other ghost types. Water Spout now replaces surf because of it's high base power when it is at full health.

Genesect @ Expert Belt
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

This is a BoltBeam Genesect. I used to have choice specs on it but got rid of it for the expert belt so that I could switch moves. Flamethrower is to hit Mamoswine and Magnezone (two of the few pokemon that resist BoltBeam) for super effectiveness. The expert belt is good for BoltBeam Genesect because it increases the power of super effective moves by 20% and BoltBeam has great type coverage. One of the few types that BoltBeam+Flamethrower won’t hit for super effectiveness is psychic so I went for U-turn so that I can take advantage of Genesect’s bug typing so that I get a 140 base power U-turn that will do lots of damage even when it has neutral effectiveness.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Zen Headbutt

I have Kyurem-Black because it is the best physical sweeper in the game except for Deoxys-Attack. STAB outrage OHKOs nearly everything that doesn't resist it. The choice band is to get the highest attack stat possible. Fusion Bolt is to hit steel types for neutral effectiveness. Stone edge is filler because there is no use for them except to get a little more type coverage, but Zen headbutt is there so that it can deal damage against fighting types. I invested in speed because it has decent bulk and I need it to be fast so that it won’t be OHKOed by other pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)