ORAS NU Beheeyem's Extermination (Peaked #1 88gxe)

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.

Hello everyone, LucianVega here. This is my second RMT so I hope you guys enjoy.

This time, I decided to bring up something new that you won't see very often in NU teams, so im glad to represent it. I always liked to experiment with new things, building with pokemon i haven't used before, even if its only for practice and fun. Beheeyem was one of those pokemon sitting in C rank forgotten by many, so i decided to hype it up a bit. After peaking #1 with WL of 44-2 I thought team was decent enough to share it.

Building Process:

-Starting with Beheeyem you may ask me why did I choose it over all common Psychic types like Xatu,Mesprit,Musharna being the obvious choices for many teams.Xatu having awesome ability in Magic Bounce, Mesprit being the most versatile Psychic type in tier, and Musharna as very bulky pokemon and win condition for some defensive teams while also a good pivot. But, they all lack at what Beheeyem can do better than any of them,which is wallbreaking. This pokemon packing Choice Specs and having one of the highest Sp.attacks in the tier will hit extremely hard even resisted hits.It also has the Analytic ability, which will boost its moves by 30% if it moves lasts, which will easily OHKO or 2KO anything on a switch if played right.
So first thought that came on my mind was should I make big support for Beheeyem,leading in direction of balanced team with Volt turn support,having switchin for anything that threatens it. Gurdurr at first seemed like good defensive partner, resisting hits that threatens Beheeyem and being a good switchin for some physical moves,but I decided not to rush and think about team a bit more.After a while, I changed my mind, and decided to go more aggresively.Sawk was my second choice for the team, beating Dark and Steel pokemon that Beheeyem struggles beating. But this time, i decided to use a different Sawk set that most of people wont like it or they will think its inferior to standard Band Sawk.
Scarf Sawk is set that i always prefered over Banded one, i didnt get to used it in last metagame because I didnt think it was that good, but having new shifts recently changed metagame quite a bit so I decided to give it a try. Sawk is my late game cleaner on this team,as well as very good revenge killer, having 125 base attack and OHKOing many offensive pokemon. For third pokemon it didnt take me long to decide, my core by now had a problem with ghost pokemon , named Rotom,Mismagius and also psychic pokemon like Musharna and mesprit that are hard to break depending on which pokemon I have in match atm. Skuntank easily switches into those psychics and almost any ghost without problem pursuiting it and giving Sawk more space of cleaning up late game.Having 3 pokemon , i needed a pokemon that can set up Stealth rocks for team, check for Archeops/Scyther and fast normal types like Tauros which threatens the core.Piloswine/Rhydon/Steelix were the choice, but Steelix having Sturdy and being third check to psychics,second Audino check and having passive recovery in Leftovers was what made me choose it over those.With last two pokemon it took me some more time, but what I needed was a good Ice/Fire/Water/Fighting resist, possible defoger and pivot.Pelipper was also a pokemon i havent used before, but seeing from other people battles my conclusion was to always be open minded and try stuff. Pelipper turned out to be great addition for team, providing Defog for my team not to be weaken by hazards during match and easily dealing with more common fighting type at moment Hariyama, which will never do enough damage to wear Pelipper down,its also a good check to opposing Steelix which gives my Skuntank problem.Scald is a great move and threatens opposing pokemon with burn,so having U-turn on my opponents switch will give my Beheeyem and others stuff free switchin. And for last pokemon Magmortar was excellent glue, being my Fire/Ice/Vileplume/Weezing check,while also having really high sp.attack to hit things hard even with Assault vest.

Overall: Using this team is pretty simple,Beheeyem is here for punching holes in opponents team,everytime it gets in battle something on opponents side will always drop if prediction is right, its there to weaken opposing stuff that will later help Sawk clean the game, Steelix/Pelipper is a defensive core along with Audino to help team deal with most threats in metagame and Audino supports the team with Wish pass which is important vs defensive teams, while Magmortar is there to check stuff that threatens the core and help Sawk sweep as well.Beheeyem wont do much vs offense just because of its low speed, but its Excellent pokemon vs balance/defensive teams because it will put much more work vs slower threats, so play carefully and not reckless with it. On the other hand Scarf Sawk is excellent vs offense but not vs balanced teams early game, so those 2 balance each other in many battles.

Team Preview:

Beheeyem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

-Choice Specs lets Beheeyem hit surprizingly hard, Ohking or 2Koing anything if predicted correctly,so dont play recklessly with it unless your opponent doesnt have Psychic resist so clicking Psychic wont be a mistake. Signal beam here is for common switchins like Mesprit/Musharna and things like Skuntank/Shiftry/Cacturne which will easily deal with them or at least weaken enough for Skuntank to finish them off. Thunderbolt hits Xatu/Mantine/Prinplup , and last slot can be a choice.Tricking something that might be a problem vs team can always be nice, while Psyshock hits anything that will take less damage from Psychic,and HP ground is mostly for Steelix/Skuntank which are always annoying to Beheeyem.EV spread allows it to outspeed pokemon with base 50 speed like Vileplume,Hariyama and Prinplup and rest is given in bulk to take hits better.Hidden power Ground is definitely best option over psyshock/trick because most common Beheeyem switchins early game will be Steelix/Skuntank if opponent doesnt have psychic resist.Near OHkoing/Ohkoing both with it will be extremely helpful for Sawk to clean easier late game.

Sawk @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Zen headbutt

-Scarfed Sawk is something you wont see often,mostly being inferior to common Band set, but it outspeeds every pokemon in tier equipped with it, which makes it excellent revenge killer and late game cleaner.I wouldnt recommend it on every team because Sawk is mostly used for wallbreaking, but even with Scarf set it will hit very hard and Ohko most of fast pokemon. Scarf Sawk also benefits from opponents always assuming its banded set ,as its extremely more common, so getting surprize kills will happen many times.Eliminating vileplumes/weezing/psychic types before attempting to clean is a must, as you dont want to get statused early game and ruin your win condition.You can use Sawk early game but prediction will be required more as it wont hit as hard, so hitting Weezings with EQ and xatu with knock offs is pretty good.Close combat is a strong stab,Knock off is standard for hitting ghosts and psychic types, while Stone edge will Ohko Scyther which is sometimes a problem, while also dealing much damage to Pelippers/Mantine.Earthquake is a must on this set, hitting Weezings/Garbodors which are also common switchins to Sawk.Adamant nature is preffered,as it hits harder than jolly and outspeeds everything with Scarf already.Sturdy over Mold breaker will definitely help me having more reliable revenge killer,its also nice to hit something if it bothers my team and it will still live with 1 Hp, so saving Sawk for later can also help during match. Zen headbutt recommendation is better than EQ because it both hit Sawk common switchins like Garbodor/Weezing but also hits Vileplume which may force it to recover while giving me magmortar free switchin.

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 232 Atk / 132 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Taunt
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch

-Pretty obvious choice for third pokemon, having Pursuit trapper if Sawk is late game cleaner will be a must for me. Skuntank will switchin in any ghost and psychic type with ease and either stop it from setting up with Taunt or Pursuit. Poison Jab with EV spread will 3 KO mega audino while dealing with big threats in tier like Sceptile/Shiftry and also has a high poison chance if you want to weaken something. Sucker punch is very strong Priority and with it, Skuntank becomes another revenge killer as it can deal much damage with it vs frail sweepers.Sucker punch+Aftermath will deal with many annoying things that might try to setup, so its always good to have a backup revenge killer.Lum berry is best item for this set, as it can pursuit kill without getting burn or at least deal enough damage to weaken annoying things like Rotom with Colbur. Its also another check to things that like to use sleep powder like Lilligant/Vivillon which tend to be very annoying for unprepared teams. EV spread allows it to outspeed neutral base 70 pokemon, attack Evs will allow it to 3 KO mega audino and rest is given in special defense.

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot

-After longer period of testing this team, I can say that Skuntank didnt do exceptionally well, just because ghost pokemon arent that common in the tier, most notable being Rotom/mismagius and really rare haunter, while for Psychic pokemon I already have a very good check in Steelix.Of course, Skuntank was there having Taunt to prevent rocks from mostly Mesprit, to stop musharna from boosts, but I think Steelix with toxic can easily deal with musharna as mushy cant do much back in return. Rotom was easily dealt by Magmortar, absorbing will o wisps and taking really small damage from Volt switch.Now Mega Audino gives me another fighting check, ghost immunity and its overall really bulky pokemon that can take on most threats.Hjad made Ev spread so it doesnt get 3 koed by sceptile after Stealth rock, which is a big threat in tier,Mega audino also deals with Malamar which was a huge threat to the team. Pokemon that are more rarely used than before since we received steelix, such as Rhydon/Piloswine and in general threats like Kabutops/Barbaracle/samurott are all checked by Mega audino with Grass knot since Audino is really bulky pokemon that can take any hit.Audino also gives me less ground weaknesses, really good defensive typing and has excellent sinergy with Steelix.

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic

-
Steelix is a very good Check/Counter to many flying types like archeops/swellow/tauros which can be very threatening for unprepared teams, and it can easily set up Stealth rock vs most of them.Its also another good check to Psychic types and Audino which cant do much vs Steelix.EV spread allows Steelix to live 2 fire blasts from Naive nature tauros, 128 attack gives it a decent boost to its lower attack, and rest is in HP.Heavy slam/Earthquake are standard for Steelix, but you maybe wonder why Protect is here.Im not really a fan of Protect as a move, but when i teambuild i usually always decide some of the movesets after making team, which was a very useful advice from a good player.Protect is here to retain Sturdy, the amazing ability Steelix has, giving me leftovers recovery and also scouting opposing sets from pokemon like Rotom/Sawk which was a bit of a problem for my team.It can also deal with pokemon that are big problem for your team and you need to KO them back if Steelix wont be that useful during the match.Having 2 fighting checks in Audino and Pelipper, i dont think Protect will be as useful as before.Toxic helps me cripple things that try to setup vs Steelix,example being annoying psychic types like musharna, and in general punishing switchins that like to switch into Steelix.

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog

-Checking Hariyama/Gurdurr/Sawk/Hitmonchan better was very important so i went fully physically defensive with Pelipper.It will also check some physically water types like Samurott. I dont really care if Pelipper gets Scald burned as its here only for doing 2 things. Fighting check/Defog. Its very bulky and nothing from them will wear it down except Sawk which is becoming less common than hariyama recently.30 Speed Ivs is here for getting slow U-turns against opposing Pelippers if i want to bring my Beheeyem or something in safely in.My team doesnt benefit very much from U-turn so having strong stab in Hurricane will definitely be more useful against Fighting types.People also tend to switchin their random grass types like sceptile/vileplume on pelipper thinking it doesnt have Hurricane, which in most cases it wont run so Hurrican will definitely help team a lot.

Magmortar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earthquake

-My main switchin to Vileplumes/Rotoms/Weezings/Pyroars/Aurorus/Other magmortars. Magmortar is excellent glue for team, also another check to setup sweepers like Vivillon/Lilligant which can also destroy unprepared teams.Having big sp.attack stat with amazing coverage, Magmortar is always a threat to opposing teams,as its stab fire blast will hit many things hard even without LO or Expert belt. Assault Vest is standard item magmortar,Fblast is always better than Fthrower for hitting harder, Tbolt will hit waters like Mantine very hard, HP Grass will deal big damage for possible Rhydon/Carracosta/Barbaracle which are becoming less common than before, but still seen on ladder.Earthquake is a must on this set because it will revenge other Magmortars and Pyroars rather than trying to hit them with Focus blast. Mild nature is chosen over Modest as Earthquake will be stronger. Ev spread gives it enough speed to outspeed base 70s, but I gave it a bit more speed to speed creep other Magmortars.

Shotouts to:
-To my budds from HellfireClub always making showdown fun for me, otherwise i wouldnt be here now: Unbo,ED,Leru,Zben,TheOutrage,Chainy,HellfireCancer,AssassinRogue,Kamehameha,TheRealSaltyChips,Bighairypenguin,Dann3,Horsehead,Scheff, Amg,Makeishura,Saix91(Pizza) and sorry if i forgot someone.
-Biggest shotout to Chillshadow for being here since i started competitive,improving together and always had fun with that guy since start.Learned a lot from him too.I used to run wormadam-t to counter his Glalie.
-To all people from PO who I also had fun with and still visit Po for them: Casparov, Metamence,Magicbounce,TrViolate,Joyfrost,Klaudio,Nidomega and many others.
-Ex tutors:Draciel,Alkov which taught me a lot
-All people who tested this team being nadaplease,hellfirecancer,TRSC,Unbo,Horsehead,kamehameha,BHP and shotout to budds in NU room, Allstar142, infiltrate,eternally and others(if i forgot someone,dont mind me cuz im tired atm)
-Also TRSC,Unbo,Horsehead,nadaplease for being big support for me and spectating while i was laddering, because most of the time I dont like doing it. Horsehead has done some first battles with me but sadly left later.TRSC was being supportive while i was peaking,knowing some important calcs cuz his math is high lvl.
-Unbo played extremely well on his acount even tho his main tier isnt NU, you wont see that guy make wrong play or mistake often, he also thought of title name which was pretty cool.
-All of NU lovers out there

Threatlist:

-Mixed Evire-Thankfully i havent seen this thing even once on ladder, but its easy to see that it can be a threat to the team, having coverage to hit almost everything super effective.People dont see how this thing can be good and underrated sometimes ,so you dont need to expect it.
-Rhydon/Kabutops-While both powerfull attackers, with addition of Mega audino team will have much easier time dealing with these threats
-Jynx-Which team nowadays doesnt have Jynx weakness? I dont really have switchin for this thing, but majority of my team can deal with it.
-Malamar-Malamar is one of bigger problems for teams like this,Skuntank with aftermath and prior damage can weaken. it,and magmortar can finish it, while pelipper can deal some damage with U-turn
-Sawk-pokemon that you need to play around,Having Pelipper and Audino as a check wont be too much of a problem dealing with Sawk, just try to predict correctly.
-Lanturn-Lanturn is seen less and less on ladder,and its not really a threat, just one more annoying thing to face.

Proof of Peak:

rank 1.png

gxe.png

-2 days old account.

Importable:

Beheeyem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Sawk @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Zen Headbutt

Audino @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog

Magmortar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earthquake

Attachments

Last edited:

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Specs Beheeyem / Scarf Sawk / Skuntank / Steelix / Pelipper / Av Magmortar

Hi, PrinceLucian, pretty impressive record that you managed to achieve with this team and a nice showcase of what Beheeyem is capable of doing in NU. This is already a pretty solid team but I do have a few ideas that might be worth trying out in order to help out your match up vs some of the threats you mentioned.

• On your Sawk set, it might be worth it to try out Sturdy over Mold breaker. Between Beheeyem and Magmortar you already have ways to punish Levitate users like Weezing and Claydol pretty well and the extra hit can make all the difference between being a good position or a bad one during a game. This also gives you an offensive check to pretty much everything you identified in your threatlist and a better way to revenge set up sweepers overall.
  • >
    A more drastic suggestion I have would be to replace Magmortar with Life Orb Pyroar with a set of Fire Blast / Hyper Voice / Hidden power grass / Will o wisp. This not only gives you a more offensive check to things like Jynx, Vivillon and E-vire but still can handle everything that Magmortar was used to cover. You could also try Hidden Power Electric for Mantine and Pelipper but between Rocks and Hyper Voice they tend to get worn down pretty quickly anyways.
Sawk @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Will-O-Wisp

Congrats on the peak and hope my changes help you out fam.

I suggest putting a counter to rock-water types for example kabutops,carracosta,barbaracle since if they can set up on pelipper . Especially with sawk being kabutops revenge killer and taking 80% from a +2 aqua jet
otherwise decent team also put focus miss over hp grass on mag :)

otherwise decent team also put focus miss over hp grass on mag :)
You really say that after telling him his weakness to rock/water types. I understand focus blast hits those mons equally as hard, but at the very least hp grass can help him kill off things like quag and help him reliably kill rhydon on the switch. Not to mention carra and barb are quite rare.

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
-Rapture, im pretty sure Sturdy could be very good option on Sawk so ill put it both options there. I like mold breaker to hit some stuff with EQ like weezing/rotom, but sturdy can sometimes be really useful.About Magmortar, it really helped me a lot tho, having reliable switching to anything that team had problem with, while Pyroar cant repeadetly to resisted hits as much as magmortar can, and it will get wear down as battle goes on. But, Ill definitely give it a try.

-Bighairypenguin, from my experience I dont think ill need to change a team only to have counter to Kabutops/Costa which are rare to non existant in tier after these shifts.I agree that they can be big threats to the team, but even if i find opponent with Kabutops, i can still revenge kill it with either Sawk or skuntank with Sucker punch/Aftermath, so i think im well prepared for that too :)

Last edited:
Damn I have the exact same team as this except I use Mantine over Pelipper and CM Musharna over Beheeyem. Also had different coverage moves on Magmortar. Even in the exact same order as you set it out in.

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
Many balanced teams can have fighting/dark/psychic core being musharna and skun ,possibly having sawk as offensive pokemon in it, while having steelix+mantine. Beheeyem plays very different role than musharna for team and thats where teams starts have differentiate, from balance to bulky offense etc.

Tnx AR!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, please do not clutter up this thread with content-less posts.
Forum Guidelines said:
1) Make your post have some kind of content

Your post should make the thread progress in some way. Compliments and similar belong in Visitor Messages. If you're not posting a full rate, try at least to ask a question about certain choices you don't understand, or how the team deals with a certain threat. "Where is my shoutout ;[" and "nice team" are not acceptable. CONTENTLESS POSTS WILL BE DELETED.
Thanks you.

Hey PrinceLucian

Sweet team you have here, and congratulations on your peak. Ive really liked the idea of Beheeyem at the start of this meta, a psychic type which steelix really doesnt like to switch into simply because of its raw power. Thats quite a dangerous pokemon if you want to utilise it successfully, and i think for the most part you have, hence your peak. There are a couple of weakness' my rate wants to edge out, and thats your Malamar Weakness, DD Rhydon Weakness and Gurdurr Weakness . I don't agree with Raptures rate, mainly because you basically go to Sceptile or Lilligant and say, hey, my only check is Skuntank, please destroy me quickly. And the main advantages of Pyroar over Magmortar is going to be that Speed, but since you have Scarf Sawk revenge killing anything wont be difficult in the slightest. It might be a more offensive way of checking Jynx, Vivillion, but its much frailer and will often result in a dead Pyroar. Magmortar is always going to be a better check for those 2 in particular.

So looking at your team, i feel like the main space of weakness is going to be Skuntank itself. Its main niche as a Psychic Type / Grass Type Check are already fulfilled by Steelix / Magmortar respectively. It means that the only thing it really does is provide a solid switchin for Dark Types and Ghost Types, we can add a Pokemon that is much more effective at this job and providing a soft check for SD Sceptile sets which might become annoying after a while. As a result, im going to suggest Mega Audino > Skuntank. Mega Audino ticks all the correct boxes. It gives you an Extra Sceptile Check, a much more reliable Ghost Type Check, a much more reliable Dark Type Check, wish support for a pressured Steelix and a Malamar check. Something nice that M-Audino provides is a utility wish mon, this means that the likes of Magmortar, Steelix and Pelipper, which are all prone to being easily weakened, can be at a high enough HP to make sure they beat what they are supposed to beat. As far as the set itself is concerned, i have decided to go with a custom spread, of 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD Bold Nature. What this spread allows you do is not be 3HKO'd after SR by Sceptiles LO Giga Drain, after Mega Evolving. This means you don't really need the utility of Regenerator after you Mega-Evolve in order to check Sceptile. Mega Audino also gives you a much more solid check to the likes of Barbaracle, and other menacing Physical Attack Boosters, courtesy of its sky high defenses that Skuntank could only dream of. It is slightly more passive, as a disadvantage over Skuntank in terms of negating Stealth Rockers from getting hazards up, however i feel like in its filler slot, Mega Audino can afford to run a dedicated coverage move. In this slot, i have designated either Fire Blast or Grass Knot be chosen. Obviously, Fire Blast is there to bop Steelix which is extremely popular at the minute and as a result, always a solid option, but in terms of what you are weak to, which is like, DD Rhydons, Barbaracles and Costa etc Grass Knot is far superior. You have the excellent option of switching Pelipper into Steelix anyway, so in order to make your team more water tight even vs the likes of SD Samurott, Grass Knot is your main choice. You already have a lure mon for Steelix (beheeyem) so in the end i feel like Fire Blast is more deadweight than life saver.

Now onto the more picky bit of the rate, in this team, i really, really, really dont like U-Turn Pelipper. Its your only Fighting Type Check, but it doesnt have a way of killing Fighting Types. Guts Hariyama and Gurdurr laugh at Scald and continue to spam CC or Bulk Up respectively. So i think the best option here is to probably run Hurricane / Air Slash > U-Turn. Dont get me wrong, U-Turn is an Excellent Move, but when your only check to fighters is a Pelipper, you need that Flying STAB in order to do relevant damage to them, otherwise your not gonna have a great time against these mons in particular. Something else i would also like to see is Hidden Power Ground > Every Other Filler on Beheeyem. My main reasoning for this is that Beheeyem is a devastating Special Attacker, and its not being given the ability to break Steelix. Trick is also another option to Trick Steelix some Specs but honestly i feel like Hidden Power Ground is going to be huge if you want to lure Steelix so much more easierly, and get it out of the way right at the start of a match, when you want to bring it in. Sturdy > Mold Breaker and Zen Headbutt > Earthquake on Sawk allow you to have the utility to beat stuff that usually outspeed an OHKO Sawk, and Zen Headbutt lets you hit stuff like Vileplume / Weezing without the need for Mold Breaker EQ. Toxic > Protect on Steelix too, allows you to actually beat Psychic Types in question, such as Musharna.

Audino @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot / Fire Blast

best of luck for the future, its good to see you have loads of fun friends you can enjoy your showdown and NU experience with :]
~HJAD

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
Nice rate there Hjad.Malamar/Rhydon were definitely 2 of the biggest problems to face on ladder, simply because if they set up , its over, I literally had to sack 2-3 pokemon to *try* killing it, and if it didnt work, it would end up running through my team. Now rapture was definitely right about Sturdy sawk, as it will help in cases and be a more reliable revenge killer, but I also agree with you that i should keep magmortar as a solid switchin for anything that team doesnt like. Now, as you said skuntank really didnt provide much for the team, it only trapped ghosts which my team never had problem with, having magmortar for wisps and not taking enough damage from any hit.I can remember it taunting Musharnas and pursuiting xatu, but steelix was always a good switchin to them. I also never used mega audino before,but battling it so many times i know how it works, and i definitely think it would help this team a lot. U-turn pelipper was fine sometimes, but my team didnt quite benefit of volturn users, so I think Hurricane> u turn is also a good idea. Im not facing many ghost types on ladder except rotom which is easily dealt by magmortar and some other stuff on team, while audino could also give ghost immunity.Grass knot is definitely a better option over fire blast, as it will deal with mentioned big threats to team while i have pelipper/magmortar/sawk for steelix. Hidden power ground on beheeyem is definitely a good move since common switchins are definitely steelix/skuntank, and i remember not using trick at all,so its a better change. Overall, im really happy with this rate, and ill definitely make changes to the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)