ORAS LC Berkeley Shrugged

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

SHRUG & BERKS
a
Hi everyone, this is a team Berks and I built together. He approached me around the concept of RP Cranidos a little before Open. I agreed to build it with him, and after some revision it become one of the best teams I’ve had a part in building, netting wins in LC Open, the ORAS Team Tour, and countless other battles.

Shrug is like a fine wine; I'll probably never touch him and he helps people teambuild sometimes. As you can see from any other RMT I've posted here on smogon.com, my building is often less than adequate. Once I got Shrug in on the idea of RP Dos, though, the magic happened, and here it is. This team has actually helped me resemble a good LC player at times - the highlight was cruising my way through a suspect tour and, consequently, not having to even touch the ladder. This team is legit!

TEAMBUILDING

With a massive Attack stat, adequate Speed, and surprising bulk, RP Cranidos is a potent and astonishingly underappreciated threat in the current metagame.

Though of course it's not 100% original, I was on a +2 Speed sweeper spree after building this team; a quick /ds lc, rock polish, all showed me that Cranidos itself was capable of boosting its Speed to ridiculous levels. Complemented by Sheer Force boosted coverage against its most common foes, I knew my Cran was going to be good.

Foongus and Corphish were added in relative succession. The former is a useful stop to fighting- and water-types that trouble Cranidos, while Phish is a potent wallbreaker opening holes for Crani to sweep.

These two were Shrug's suggestion, which came after we noticed the great synergy shared by Foongus and Cranidos. Then Shurg added a Corphish, which I didn't really get at the time; regardless, it was a lovely choice.

The team was built in the tumult of the Diglett suspect, so we made the choice to bring the “broken” mon aboard to dismantle opposing defensive cores, particularly ones featuring Pawniard.

Moleman joined the team in hopes of removing problematic Pokemon such as Pawn and various Will-O-Wisp machines shaped like horses. It also provided Memento support for Cran!

We needed a stronger defensive backbone that allowed us to maintain offensive pressure. Ponyta and Pawn together provide a solid and a soft fletch check respectively, while Pawniard handles offensive Normals and sets Rocks while Pony deals with opposing Pawns.

Shrug added a little fun to the team here, as this Ponyta featured Flame Charge to evade troublesome trappers, while still pressuring Grass- and Fighting-types with burns and such. As for Pawniard, I have literally never built a team without it except for that minitour where it's banned, soooooooo...

Diglett didn’t really do much for the team. Its strengths were redundant and it left us open to sweeps from some dangerous mons, most notably Timburr. Berks suggest we add a Gastly, which turned out to be an excellent move, allowing us pressure from multiple angles while patching up weaknesses due to a pair of innovative sets.

Gastly is really, really good in this meta and a utility set of some sort went well in patching up a couple of key weaknesses we found with our team. His set and mine are different on the team, but they both function similarly enough.

THE TEAM

Cranidos @ Eviolite
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: 5
EVs: 60 HP / 236 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Polish

Yeah, Cranidos is really underrated and devastatingly effective. I think this is the best RP set, especially given most users do not expect Fire Punch. What makes it so good is the relative lack of support it requires, usually hitting Mienfoo with the clean OHKO, and its deceptive bulk, tanking an Energy Ball from Sash Abra. You can bluff a scarf with it for the setup opportunity, and with its hardy bulk, you can play with the knowledge you can take one hit post setup. But yeah this is a great mon, needs more love.

The chosen one, RP Cranidos. My custom spread hits 13 Speed to outspeed relevant Scarfers outside of Gastly while maxing Attack and bolstering bulk. It's so fucking good y'all just use it please. I ain't got shit to say (other than that it's like my one way of even kind of beating Gunk).

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
Corph is a very useful mon on this team. It provides Knock Off support to the extent Crani needs it, which varies depending on the battle; try to key on Spritzee or Chinchou to hit with Knocks. Crabhammer bangs, especially after a Swords Dance. Aqua Jet is helpful prio. This mon is your chief Ground check, particularly after the spreading of Burns with Pony and Gastly. , so use it wisely and gain offensive pressure with it when you can.

Like I said before, Corphish was Shrug's add. It's also a really, really good wallbreaker. Swords Dance Adapt Crabhammer literally rips teams apart, and it gives Knocks! I don't spread burns at all but Corph and Foong and Snubs usually do great at checking Grounds regardless. Good mon!​

Gastly @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Destiny Bond

This is one of the sets I’m running different from Berkeley. One of the things that always irked me about the team in its earlier iterations was the inability of Crani to OHKO Pawn, doing ~88% if I remember correctly. Will-o-Wisp both gives me that damage and numbs Pawn’s Sucker Punch, which works swimmingly overall. Destiny Bond is another stall-beater that covers up the Timburr weakness efficiently.

OR

Gastly @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute

I'm updating this from 2017 to let you know that this fairly standard Gastly set is an excellent fit on this squad. Dual STABs threaten everything except Pawniard, and Substitute is so good for getting around troublesome Spore from Foongus or beating out a chipped Pawniard in conjunction with Dazzling Gleam. If you're new to the team, try this Gastly set first!

Foongus @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 124 HP / 164 Def / 164 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Annoyingmon, but also one that is critical to this team’s success. Foongus is the main fighting check, main Volt Switch absorber, main Water-type check. Spore hopefully kills a mon per game with the offensive nature of this team. HP Fight because Fire is redundant with Crani’s Fire Punch. A suggestion: save your Spore for Timburr if you’re using this team, because even with Gastly it’s a huge threat.

I used to hate Foongus. Shitmon, I said. Woe be unto me, cause Foongus is an essential part of this team by any and all means. It's absolutely critical to the team; HP Fight is a great way to take on problematic Pawniards, Spore gives Cran setup opportunities, and its dual STAB puts great pressure on annoying mons like Snivy and Omanyte.

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 236 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flame Charge
- Morning Sun
- Wild Charge / Toxic

This is the different mon that characterizes my half of the team. (not anymore! I decided to start using it!) I really like this Pony set as a status spreader and tank, especially given it’s very hard to trap with Flame Charge. This is a great Pawn check, beats CM Spritzee one on one, does everything you would expect this Pony to do.

Writing this from 2017, Ponyta is a phenomenal fit for this squad. You can take your pick of Toxic or Wild Charge, but in my experience hitting things like Staryu and Special Carvanha is almost always preferred over Toxic wars with other Ponyta. We run Flame Charge to beat out Diglett and the rest is pretty standard. No need to run 19 Speed when you've got Flame Charge, so we run Impish to take on Pawn and other physical attackers even better.​

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Standard Pawniard, the rocks-bringer. One of the hidden benefits to using Cranidos is the reduced need for Knock Off support, meaning Pawn is free to set up SR instead of Knocking Foo on the switchin. Other moves explain themselves, pretty much.

Pawniard is just great, I'm not sure what to say. I can't seem to build a team without one, and the Knocks and Rocks are always nifty!

RMT Ending Stuff

Idk about Shrug but this team is kinda the height of my Smogon-ing so far in terms of competitive success. He didn't send me s/os but here are mine!
Mambo I always tag you but you really helped me onto the Smogon scene via the community and "innovation" so thanks a bunch for that! Future TL imo tbh rn rn
QuoteCS you're a great tier leader who really has a grasp on the community so please don't quit
Coconut. come back! please! (love)
Fiend you're easily one of my favorite LC players to fight cause your building is so neat but like keep doing your shit! Way to fist!
Melonz is a prime source of meme content and is literally, literally a mod. Cute user (love) but please, please learn how to draw mons
Shrug I think this needs no explanation
mad0ka you're easily among the most consistently solid LC battlers and builders so keep playing despite the hax! Snivy love!
Oma is a fantastic user and is easily one of my bestest friends on the site! Way to fist as well and also keep on ice beaming the porygons n_n
OP so good, so good, and a great outlet for community IS posts. Future TL too imo
Tahu is a very serious but also very good player who needs to use more para immune mons, good user! cute af!
ThatCrazyRussian originally I didn't like you very much but the more lfc'ing I do the more I enjoy interacting with you so n_n
TUO lol fight me rn
Sken what an adorable Spaniard :O
Vileman holy shit Vileman I can't tell you how much I like listening to you in call lmao what a fuckin MEME holy shiiiiit OH AND LCPL I'M SORRY
ANTEMORTEM got me into GP so that's nice! Good user!
@H&MBerkeley you're a stud dude, one of my best friends on this here site. thanks for including me in this dope-ass rmt, great team we whipped up
@ThatCrazyRussian i know im kinda annoying now but ty for saving me from the abyss of horrible shitposting and baduserhood
Mambo partially the same, but also you're cool friendish despite being henious at statistics, i feel u capable of ~responsibility~ this site, u will probably be good
macle thanks for not kicking my ass out when i was a little shit. im going to use this s/o to stretch a brief message across the void - i know you're likely bummed bout a lot of ur friends leaving lc. that's cool. but the dudes who play it now (save fiend hound he's bad) are also pretty nice people and are great friends who would love to do shit with you. the whole schism [if anyone says this is fake i'll punch u in the cock irl] doesnt need to happen; it's all love. so kiss and make nice with fizz - he'll be your smogon legacy bby :pimp:
@QuoteCS ah camden, you're an uberchill tl and a great user all around, owning the lc room with more ribald flair than i thought possible. your problems with mons are ones of self-perception, when you're "on" you're just as good as anyone playing the tier rn. u just gotta not give a fuck what people think about you, which i know is hard, but u got it i feel.
GOAO. ur just going after quotecs to create the illusion of impropriety between u two o_0
Brazilian Army another one of my best friends here, a dude whose talent can be summed up w/ one equation: BA SKILL(%) = (100 - C), where C = number of verbs he conjuagates correctly / 100. so ur pretty fucking good.
Coconut. thanks for being the former scrub most adept w/r/t handling my queer love triangle. if u didnt hit that crit none of us are here, thanks for lucky
absdaddy you're pretty damn good at this game, im pulling for u spl-wise despite what other dudes think. sry bout that crit, neccisary evil
TUO battle spot singles is bad u should feel bad
mad0ka ive been saying you're best lc player, back me up ok lucy
Fiend ok you're most accessable nerd on here so friend by default, thanks for being cool
kingmidas lol midas remember that feud? prolly gone now i think
Nineage another scrub, the cutest member. jew?
The Avalanches the only user willing to talk about sex with me in lc chat, is it any wonder u made it on? ;)
gangsterish how does it feel to be asserted over in randbats? bad right?
Star. u gotta this playstle i admire a ton, u make dope plays that are also safe. you are also a cool dude and a friend, your beef with levi enabled the dynamos to ascend. good luck in spl
Corporal Levi You're forgiven for not drafting me. i aint :mad: atcha, youve done more than enough. not drafting me this time was a tactical error though, imma god now
Rowan whyd you have to quit captain o captain, i like to picture u riding off into the sunset with some very literary british girl who's similarly classically attractive, gl in life and thanks for draft. srry for brief projection
tahu ah jimmy, the cutest drummer boy in lc. cheekbones does have a skype, hit her up: chrisdvt
@Melonz would a georgie by any other name be as fruity?
RZL goddamn u came before the french luck invasion of lcpl, but u particpated with a vengance. good teammy
OP shouts to piplup also as the superior water starter
Oma omagod it's the biggest nerd and the cutest one
Sken words seem prosaic, any sole "like" meaningless in the vast expanse of our love. i'll be there soon my spanish amor <3
antemortem u manage to take an archtype - gay smogon power user - and elevate it to an art form.
Jac i'll pay i think to have u comment on my life as a sassy black women. do u have paypal
@thecrystalonix u dont go hand to hand with a real life fighter noob so dont fight me
@metaphysical god that glimpse of pretty girl made this post

Here's an importable of the best version of the team as of November 2017:
Cranidos @ Eviolite
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 60 HP / 236 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Polish

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Gastly @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute

Foongus @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 124 HP / 160 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 236 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flame Charge
- Wild Charge
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
H&MBerkeley you're a stud dude, one of my best friends on this here site. thanks for including me in this dope-ass rmt, great team we whipped up
ThatCrazyRussian i know im kinda annoying now but ty for saving me from the abyss of horrible shitposting and baduserhood
Mambo partially the same, but also you're cool friendish despite being henious at statistics, i feel u capable of ~responsibility~ this site, u will probably be good
macle thanks for not kicking my ass out when i was a little shit. im going to use this s/o to stretch a brief message across the void - i know you're likely bummed bout a lot of ur friends leaving lc. that's cool. but the dudes who play it now (save fiend hound he's bad) are also pretty nice people and are great friends who would love to do shit with you. the whole schism [if anyone says this is fake i'll punch u in the cock irl] doesnt need to happen; it's all love. so kiss and make nice with fizz - he'll be your smogon legacy bby :pimp:
QuoteCS ah camden, you're an uberchill tl and a great user all around, owning the lc room with more ribald flair than i thought possible. your problems with mons are ones of self-perception, when you're "on" you're just as good as anyone playing the tier rn. u just gotta not give a fuck what people think about you, which i know is hard, but u got it i feel.
GOAO. ur just going after quotecs to create the illusion of impropriety between u two o_0
Brazilian Army another one of my best friends here, a dude whose talent can be summed up w/ one equation: BA SKILL(%) = (100 - C), where C = number of verbs he conjuagates correctly / 100. so ur pretty fucking good.
Coconut. thanks for being the former scrub most adept w/r/t handling my queer love triangle. if u didnt hit that crit none of us are here, thanks for lucky
absdaddy you're pretty damn good at this game, im pulling for u spl-wise despite what other dudes think. sry bout that crit, neccisary evil
TUO battle spot singles is bad u should feel bad
mad0ka ive been saying you're best lc player, back me up ok lucy
Fiend ok you're most accessable nerd on here so friend by default, thanks for being cool
kingmidas lol midas remember that feud? prolly gone now i think
Nineage another scrub, the cutest member. jew?
The Avalanches the only user willing to talk about sex with me in lc chat, is it any wonder u made it on? ;)
gangsterish how does it feel to be asserted over in randbats? bad right?
Star. u gotta this playstle i admire a ton, u make dope plays that are also safe. you are also a cool dude and a friend, your beef with levi enabled the dynamos to ascend. good luck in spl
Corporal Levi You're forgiven for not drafting me. i aint :mad: atcha, youve done more than enough. not drafting me this time was a tactical error though, imma god now
Rowan whyd you have to quit captain o captain, i like to picture u riding off into the sunset with some very literary british girl who's similarly classically attractive, gl in life and thanks for draft. srry for brief projection
Tahu ah jimmy, the cutest drummer boy in lc. cheekbones does have a skype, hit her up: chrisdvt
Melonz would a georgie by any other name be as fruity?
RZL goddamn u came before the french luck invasion of lcpl, but u particpated with a vengance. good teammy
OP shouts to piplup also as the superior water starter
Oma omagod it's the biggest nerd and the cutest one
Sken words seem prosaic, any sole "like" meaningless in the vast expanse of our love. i'll be there soon my spanish amor <3
ANTEMORTEM u manage to take an archtype - gay smogon power user - and elevate it to an art form.
Jac i'll pay i think to have u comment on my life as a sassy black women. do u have paypal
thecrystalonix u dont go hand to hand with a real life fighter noob so dont fight me
metaphysical god that glimpse of pretty girl made this post

if i forgot u just holler im tired

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
Hey Shrug thanks for the shoutout + just wanted to say you really grew on me recently and that's a cool team you guys have here... Can't really suggest anything without effing it up or changing too much (i'm not the best rater out there as i often end up telling someone to rebuild whole thing if i dont like it lol)

What i CAN tell you guys is that i like how you picked some criminally underrated mons in Cranidos and Corp (to lesser extent, its known for being good yet underused) and made them work! RP Cranidos sure is hard to splash on a serious team so props to you.

Shrug's variant is about 8.5/10 Very-Solid-Definitely-Will-Steal while Berkeley's...

why snubbul man
change it to spritzee and i'll give you a nice 8.5

hp fire on foongus>fighting if going spritzee and you're good to go
between trickscarf gastly, firepunch crani and possible hp fire foon you'd seem handle ferro just fine
could be just me and my snubbul hate but i'd do everything i possibly can as a builder to NOT use one
I do admit it fits like a glove here so it probably is just me..

But hey - if it works for you then it's good enough, right?

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just a nitpick on Shrug's version, I don't really agree with running double status Pony in that slot. Double status is mostly used when your team could really use a good way to get rid of common defensive cores, such as PorySpritz or FerroSpritz, or Ferroseed+Chinchou as was the norm a while ago. Its kinda outdated right now. You don't really have any issues with Calm Mind Spritzee either, considering it should never ever even get a chance to set up with Cranidos / Foongus / Pawniard / Gastly / Corphish around. Literally every other member of your team demolishes it, and other defensive cores. Double status Pony is simply a bit too passive for a team such as this. I would run Wild Charge over Toxic, as that allows you to pressure Skrelp, which can otherwise really hurt your team either with Scald burns or straight up 2hkoing stuff. However, if CM spritz or BU Timburr or w/e seems a bit too much to handle for you (looking back BU Timburr could be a bitch to play around if it gets a boost late game since you can't beat it with Ponyta), you can always run Clear Smog on Foongus as this checks any sort of set up. Other than that I personally think its tough to rate something that has different variations of the team, especially since all are fairly solid. Nice job!

I can attest to this team's greatness. It is honestly one of my favourite teams to use, and I didn't even build it.

Last edited:
Hey I've used this team a little bit and wanna give some comments:
-Shrug's version of the team is really great, but definitely do what TCR said and add Wild Charge on Pony cause otherwise Omanyte can just set up on it and win, but after Wild Charge and SR or a Wild Charge at -1 Omanyte (you flame charge on the Smash and hit it with Wild Charge) you can revenge kill it with Pawniard. Clear Smog>Sludge Bomb on Foongus is a good idea cause you're quite weak to Scraggy without it.

-One thing I've noticed about Berk's version is it has like 0 ways to beat Pawniard outside of HP Fighting Foongus which is really a shaky check at best, but you really miss the Ponyta of Shrug's team to switch in to Pawn and beat Foongus as well. One way to beat Pawn without just running Ponyta like Shrug would be putting Destiny Bond>Dazzling Gleam on Scarf Gastly. At the cost of Gastly, this beats Pawn without risking getting hit with Sucker Punch, and it also does stop Scraggy and other stuff that you might need gone immediately. (though you don't mind losing DG too much because of Snubbull, and trick is needed to cripple stuff your team struggles with like Porygon since you have no Fighting-types) I'd also recommend using a spread of 116 HP / 196 SpA / 196 Spe with Timid cause your current spread is weak enough that if Shadow Ball gets a low roll it can't revenge kill Omanyte with Shadow Ball after Snubbull's Play Rough, and so it would be forced to Destiny Bond which isn't fun. I know your current spread is to live Knock Offs after tricking away an Eviolite but it seems a bit too situational to warrant the power drop.
Solid team boys, great to see such a great team around an innovative set like RP Cranidos. Hope you two stick around in LC!

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
May or may not be bumping the thread, however:

For Shrug:

I echo the thoughts of Wild Charge > Toxic on Ponyta, both TCR and Oma gave solid enough reasons, plus the fact it hits Archen and Fletch and Wingull(!) is somewhat helpful to the Shrug version of the team.

As for Shrug's Gastly, I feel that Destiny Bond is largely pointless save the purpose of a surprise kill on Stunky/Munchlax/maybe Houndour as typically Bulk Up Timburr can be dealt with by Psychic/Dazzling Gleam or will have Gastly Pursuit trapped. Dazzling Gleam has the utility of OHKOing Scraggy and pressuring Vullaby, though suffers from a large power drop which makes Timburr more threatening. Though, to an extent removal of Stunky or other Pursuit trappers is beneficial to Cranidos's sweep but the same ends are achieved through Will-O-Wisp, mostly. Foongus can run Clear Smog (someone probably mentioned this earlier) to neutralize Spritzee and Timburr's sweeping potential. This also helps versus weird sets such as Stockpile Shellos, though that shouldn't be notable. Basically: Psychic Gastly if you like hitting Skrelp/Timburr/Mienfoo/Foongus stupid hard (you might not think this is as important with Wild Charge Pony though it's still viable), Dazzling Gleam if you're fine with the loss of ability to OHKO Timburr after Knock Off in exchange for hitting Vullaby harder and not relying on Poisons to beat it and shutting down the rare Scraggy entirely (Sludge Bomb into Phish can somewhat do this), and Clear Smog Foongus if you're fine with being a tad weaker to Gothita.

For Berk:

I feel as if something such as Acrobatics Mienfoo or Nasty Plot/Lure Vullaby would be a better fit than Snubbull solely on how bloody weak to Magnemite, Pawniard, and Scarf Drilbur weak your team is. I realize that Snubbull helps deal with Drilbur, but only for so long especially when considering VoltTurn (my favorite thing to pair with Spikes or Scarf Drill). Either instance helps with Croagunks as well, and pressure opposing teams much more than I find Snubbull does. Vullaby also has the edge of reducing your weakness to Sun.

I agree with Oma's suggestion for Berk's Gastly. Otherwise you flat lose to Omanyte paired with Memento support. I can't think of any suggestions besides this which makes the team better. The team feels very reliant on Gastly and priority to not lose to much of the meta, but that is actually somewhat fine when coupled with Foongus and Cranidos. The largest issues I can see are with bulkier webs teams though I've seen maybe seven of these ever, and Vullaby helps with this. You're probably well off if you do Clear Smog Foongus (assuming you opt to use Mienfoo or Vullaby) + Oma's Scarfly edit.

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)