NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you think it’s a scumslip let me give town a free day tonight, quickhammer me tomorrow, and then I can be done with this game

It wasn’t but at least there’s no opportunity cost to flipping me that way bc atp I’m vt
Can you explain this more

Like you want to pop the kill redirect and if you don’t die tonight we quickhammer you?

Hmm let me think

- friendly hydra

how am i the most probable scum

his post on me was mainly because we had different reads and because he felt like there was a scum in active posters, which he didnt answer why he felt this way to begin with

once celever got traction early on the pressure on him just dipped and went to me basically instantaneously so that's where i'm confused
He had scum reads on you** meanwhile objectively- you fit whydons (not his he’s just the one who pushed it the most) mold of a group b player who voted Laurel. On top of that though the other “suspects” role claimed and found someone quickly who is at least bluffing to verify it. Ex Dyo/DLE and now Celever/Clouds.

He had scum reads on you** meanwhile objectively- you fit whydons (not his he’s just the one who pushed it the most) mold of a group b player who voted Laurel. On top of that though the other “suspects” role claimed and found someone quickly who is at least bluffing to verify it. Ex Dyo/DLE and now Celever/Clouds.
no one can verify celever's role claim, only the neighborhood claim (which is most likely part of other ppl's roles)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Can you explain this more

Like you want to pop the kill redirect and if you don’t die tonight we quickhammer you?

Hmm let me think

- friendly hydra
I can use both at once

I’ll pop protect and kill redirects and if I don’t die just vote me if you truly believe that was a scum slip

Tho I think it’s entirely in-character for me to get names mixed up LOL

Who do you want to push / who would you push?

- friendly hydra
In my group the only person I townread is CB and maybe Drookez (or 3p). That leaves Clouds/Celever/Dyo/DLE/Dave. I’m scared to vote DLE because of the claim and scared to vote Dyo because unless he was carrying the factional kill it doesn’t make sense that he is forced and roleblocked and no kill. I might still be willing to vote there tbf just based on how pressured he was he might actually have carried the kill to protect deep scum from getting caught by into roles? Dave vote doesn’t help me much in terms of info besides thinning the group here but idk.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Wait what

Clouds can you confirm

I’m ngl this sounds like a mafia role if you’re village why would you not idle this? Seems like it actively hurts town

Nuxl for those of us on phones can you paste your reply to clouds

- friendly hydra
yes and he claimed torin as flavor and there's wording about torin being an "egomaniac" which makes me just feel like he's scum lolll but i won't overspeculate based on flavor phrasing

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
In my group the only person I townread is CB and maybe Drookez (or 3p). That leaves Clouds/Celever/Dyo/DLE/Dave. I’m scared to vote DLE because of the claim and scared to vote Dyo because unless he was carrying the factional kill it doesn’t make sense that he is forced and roleblocked and no kill. I might still be willing to vote there tbf just based on how pressured he was he might actually have carried the kill to protect deep scum from getting caught by into roles? Dave vote doesn’t help me much in terms of info besides thinning the group here but idk.
But I thought I scum slipped and DLE is my partner why wouldn’t you vote him ?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gotcha, so Celever is an ideal vote from your perspective

What do you think about a DLE + Celever team in light of the slip? I didn’t see any thread evidence for it at all but maybe that was a conscious choice by DLE

- friendly hydra

thought abt whether to do this, but i wanna see reactions to this: i'm jailkeeper and i think i have a red check

this is why i asked dle to talk about his claim and why he did his actions today nor i don't think clearing dyo is safe, which is why i'm confused at the pressure on me
I mean town never has a doc and a jail keeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)