Monotype Broccol1 Gen 7 | Mono Ice | 1864 Elo | Ladder Rank 2

RATE MY TEAM:
Gen 7 Mono Ice

Introduction

This team dates back to the early SM but duo to army, work and university studies, I wasn't able to use it in action until the last Christmas. I might be remembered from last gen for posting a gen 6 ice team which too was successful but oh boy did this one rock. At the time of writing this, my ladder peak is 1810 and I have hit rank 8 in the ladder using only this team.

Mono ice peak 1864 rank 2.JPG

Even though I loved Aurorus as a lead (and still think it is viable), I decided that Mamoswine would be my Stealth Rock user this team as I would anyway always use it in every mono ice team hence its good match up against fire, steel and rock.

Kyurem-B is simply must on every ice team since it has a decent move pool and amazing overall stats. I decided to run more specially oriented version this time so that I could take on the biggest threat to Ice, Mega Scizor.

My favorite sweeper Cloyster has always been the back bone of my teams. With +speed nature and +2 Speed it will outspeed scarfed mons up to base 110 speed. Cloyster is a under rated late game monster.

I wanted more speed and I needed some hazard control so A-Sandslash became my spinner. With Avalugg your only chance to spin was against physical mons. If hail is up Sandslash's speed goes to 502 and it will have a better chance to get a spin. With its better typing it is also easier to switch on moves even though it has less bulk compared to Avalugg.

Psychic is currently a very popular type and I needed some help against that. Weavile was the answer to this problem and with its base 125 speed it outspeeds good portion of the meta just with + speed nature.

Probably the biggest advantage of 7 gen over the previous one was the introduction of Aurora Veil. The best mon to set that up is of course A-Ninetales. Veil is amazing for the teams set up mons and Snow Warning allows Sandslash to go sanic speed. Base 109 also outspeed common leads as Infernape and Galvantula and threats like Cobalion, Terrakion and Keldeo. Freeze-dry also makes the match up against Water a ton easier.

The Team in details

Money$wine (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Endeavor
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

The teams lead varies against each much up and so it hasn't a designated lead but Mamoswine is a common one. As you are going to see the team is heavily based on sash and set up to make Steels and Mega Scizors life extra difficult. Sash Endeavor set is effective way to get up rocks and to revenge threats such as Terrakion, Heracross, Excadrill, Scizor and other sweepers that are problem to the team. Of course Scizor could play around the sash if the opponent knows the set but its prediction is more challenging since I already have 2 other sash mons. Ice Shard (or hail) will finish the weakened target and is a great stab priority overall. Thick Fat gives you protection and more switch-ins on fire/ice moves. Oblivious is viable but I prefer Thick Fat since I always attack leads like Infernape and Aerodactyl before possible getting up rocks. Jolly max speed max attack allows you to outspeed Bisharp, Heatran, Magnezone and Mega Tyrannitar and hit them hard as possible.​

Black Boi (Kyurem-Black) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

This set is just a nightmare to Steel hitting everything super effectively. Because of its amazing coverage I like to run Expert Belt over Life Orb. It can also bluff the popular scarf set which LO cant do. The coverage also gives very hard times to Poison, Electric and Fire. Teravolt is amazing wallbreaking ability and when paired with E-Belt allows you to hit Mega-Venusaur hard with Ice Beam, Rotom-W with Earth Power as well as OHKOing Forretress, Rotom-H, Magnezone and even Skarmory if sun is up (against Char-Y Flying teams). Hidden Power Fire gives you the way to hit Scizor and Ferrothorn and it will also break Heatrans Air Balloon because of Teravolt if it tries switch in. Naive nature gives the speed to go past Lando-T, Krookodile, Rotoms and Nidoking while taking physical hits like Scizors Bullet Punch and Excadrills Iron head better.​

Blue Oyster Cult (Cloyster) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Liquidation
- Shell Smash

Sash Cloyster is super reliable sweeper and its especially effective against now very popular Fairy. With one Shell Smash it will outspeed and kill everything in Fairy apart from Klefki and Azumarill. Icicle Spear is an amazing multi-hit move and deals with Mimikyus Disguise, subs and sashes. With rocks up +2 Ice Shard will KO threats like Breloom, scarf Latios and Hawlucha and I always like to have at least 2 priority mons in the team. Liquidation is a reliable stab and +2 kills Heatran, Victini, Volcarona and offensive Tyrannitar. I like the sash set over the special set because the shell smash is more guaranteed. Jolly is run so that at +2 Cloysters speed hits 524 and it outspeeds scarfed mons that are under base 110 speed, namely Terrakion, Infernape and Jirachi.​

Sanic (Sandslash-Alola) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Slush Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Spear

A-Sandslash is such a good spinner and with this set it can also sweep, notably against Psychic, Fairy, Poison and Dragon. Often times the opponent will predict me to spin by either switching into a ghost type or using Protect and that gives me an easy set up. Iron Head is not necessary against Fairy or Rock since Icicle spear and Groundium Z Earthquake gives me all the coverage to sweep. Z has a 75% chance to kill Scarf Jirachi, and hail/rocks guarantees the kill. Depending on the set, Groundium Z gets surprise KOs on Klefki and +2 can 1-hit trough Reflect. +2 also kills Doublade, Toxapex, Mega Tyranitar. Icicle spear is run over Icicle Crash because of the accuracy, and because it helps to snatch KO on sash mons like Alakazam and Breloom (needs veil to survive m-punch), Multiscale Dragonite and with +2 it can kill Mimikyu trough Disguise with 4 hits. Jolly must be run so that you can outspeed base 100 scarfs (Jirachi, Victini).​

Filthy Hobbitses (Weavile) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Counter
- Swords Dance

This set is more bizarre one and claims surprise KOs on scarf sweepers and Mega Scizors. I originally ran banded set but it rarely put any work so I decided to try out counter and it was a pleasant surprise, not only does it stop Scizor, i have got kills against Mega Swampert and previously mentioned scarf threats. And thats only Counter. With base 125 speed and stab Knock Off it does a dent to every Psychic and Ghost team. Low Kick and Swords Dance helps to beat Heatran, Bisharp, Tyranitar and Magnezone. I have never ever been more confident to face Steel before I added this Counter set to team and unfortunately it doesn't have room to Ice stabs. Pressure is run over Pickpocket because if you Counter e.g. scarf Terrakion, you get its scarf and are now locked to Counter.​

Alolan Fine Ales (Ninetales-Alola) (F) @ Icy Rock
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Blizzard

This team couldn't work without A-Ninetales. Snow Warning brings up hail which gives Sandslash it speed, chips the opponent and destroys sash/sturdy, and enables to get up Aurora Veil. I have put Icy Rock over Light Clay so that that i can maximize the potential to spin successfully with Sandslash. I find this more important than having more veil turns with so many sash mons in the team. Veil gives you more flexibility to switch around and set up quickly. With veil up Kyurem also lives +2 Bullet Punch and revenges with Hidden Power. Freeze-Dry OHKOs Pelipper, variants of Seismitoad, Gastrodon, Kingrda and Mega Swampert with sum chip. Moonblast hits fighting and dark types. For me its a coin toss between Encore and Blizzard. I have personally found myself in more situations where I would find Blizzard more useful than Encore. Blizzard gets some OHKOs and 2-hit KOs that Freeze-Dry wouldnt give e.g. Mega-Pinsir and Skarmory.​

Conclusion

With this team I have had real chances to beat Steel and I must emphasize the importance of this because Steel will always be a common type whereas Fighting isn't very common and is even more difficult to prep against. I have had good success against Psychic, Fairy, Poison, Rock, Fire, Water, Dragon, Flying, Ground, Grass and Ghost.​

252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Forretress: 451-533 (127.4 - 150.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 16 SpD Scizor-Mega: 298-350 (86.8 - 102%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock 252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 164+ SpD Ferrothorn: 211-250 (59.9 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 132+ SpD Zapdos: 288-341 (75 - 88.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 28 SpD Venusaur-Mega: 281-331 (77.1 - 90.9%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

0 Atk Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 329-389 (96.1 - 113.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
0 Atk Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 248 HP / 28 Def Celesteela: 259-307 (65.2 - 77.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Toxapex: 190-226 (62.5 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Heat: 422-499 (139.2 - 164.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran: 422-499 (130.6 - 154.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Infernape: 295-348 (100.6 - 118.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Wash: 211-250 (69.4 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 298-353 (109.9 - 130.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mimikyu: 395-470 (157.3 - 187.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Celesteela: 240-285 (60.4 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 92 Def Ferrothorn: 245-290 (69.6 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252 Atk Cloyster Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Heatran: 422-500 (130.6 - 154.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Liquidation vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 414-488 (108 - 127.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Cloyster Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 254-300 (97.3 - 114.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 254-302 (84.3 - 100.3%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Ice Shard vs. 96 HP / 0 Def Hawlucha: 270-318 (84.1 - 99%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Sandslash-Alola Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Jirachi: 328-386 (96.1 - 113.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Sandslash-Alola Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Klefki: 354-418 (111.6 - 131.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Sandslash-Alola Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Toxapex: 226-268 (74.3 - 88.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Sandslash-Alola Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Cobalion: 262-310 (81.1 - 95.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Freeze-Dry vs. 248 HP / 224 SpD Pelipper: 340-408 (105.2 - 126.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Seismitoad: 424-504 (102.4 - 121.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Freeze-Dry vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Swampert-Mega: 304-364 (89.1 - 106.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 220+ SpD Mantine: 196-232 (52.4 - 62%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Skarmory: 174-205 (52.2 - 61.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pinsir-Mega: 288-338 (106.2 - 124.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Money$wine (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Endeavor
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

Black Boi (Kyurem-Black) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

Blue Oyster Cult (Cloyster) @ Focus Sash
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Liquidation
- Shell Smash

Sanic (Sandslash-Alola) @ Groundium Z
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Spear

Filthy Hobbitses (Weavile) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Counter
- Swords Dance

Alolan Fine Ales (Ninetales-Alola) (F) @ Icy Rock
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Blizzard

Attachments

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hey Broccol1, very cool team. I saw that a lot of your team had to do with being able to beat Steel, so I decided to twist around a few sets to allow Cloyster to run its anti-Steel set, while overall changing a few sets to help the team run better.

Part 1
Changes to the Team

(Waterium Z > Focus Sash)

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast / Hidden Power Fire

This set is the main change to the team, +2 Hydro Vortex allows Cloyster to take out Mega Scizor and OHKO Heatran with Hydro Pump. You can replace Rock Blast with Hidden Power Fire, however then it can not as easily take on Fire-type Pokemon such as Mega Charizard X and Volcarona, and in exchange allows it to take on Steel teams with more ease and can tackle Pokemon such as Ferrothorn. This can replace the Groundium set that Alolan Sandslash was running, as it could also take on Doublade and Mega Tyranitar. Because this was the main change I wanted to make to the team, slots such as Alolan Sandslash was rearranged to better fit the team.

(Life Orb & Iron Head > Groundium Z & Swords Dance)

Sandslash-Alola @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

In order to accommodate the new Cloyster set, Alolan Sandslash needs to run a Life Orb set. Also since it is no longer running Groundium Z, I decided to give Alolan Sandslash Iron Head. This allows it to take on Pokemon such as Mega Diancie and Kyurem-B, both of which can be annoying for Ice teams to deal with. Also, I decided to get rid of Swords Dance since Sandslash is not the best setup sweeper. Kyurem-B also takes on Toxapex for Alolan Sandslash with its Expert Belt Earth Power, which is another reason why I decided to remove Alolan Sandslash's item and removed it for Life Orb. The 29 HP IVs also allows Alolan Sandslash to fire off an extra attack with its Life Orb.

(Life Orb > Focus Sash)

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick / Pursuit
- Ice Shard

While I saw that you did not like Choice Band Weavile, Life Orb plays much differently. This allows Weavile to switch up its moves after every turn, which Weavile appreciates. Low Kick was kept on the from the original set alongside Knock Off. However, Weavile can also run Pursuit which allows it to take on key threats to the type such as Victini and Mega Gallade heavily improving the Psychic matchup, but by doing so Weavile can no longer take on Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Magnezone. Again like Alolan Sandslash the IVs allow Weavile to get off an extra attack after Life Orb damage.

(Light Clay & Encore > Icy Rock + Blizzard)

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Encore

On Alolan Ninetales I decided to replace Blizzard with Encore. This allows Ninetales to lock hazard users and setup sweepers such as Chansey and Garchomp. I also changed Icy Rock to Light Clay since Alolan Sandslash isn't the main sweeper any more Light Clay seemed more appropriate. This allows Cloyster to set up easier against common attackers such as Mega Scizor, Dragonite, and Landorus-T.

Part 2
Team Importable & Conclusion

{Importable can be found by clicking on any of the sprites}

Hope these changes were helpful, I tried to keep this team to do well against Steel which is what caused me to think of adding this Cloyster set to the team. If you have any questions about the team feel free to contact me or reply to this thread for further questions!

Yeah Exca covered a lot of the stuff, but I would personally go with Oblivious over Thick Fat on Mamoswine. This is a nice way of being able to get past Taunt leads like Deoxys-S and Aerodactyl. Most offensive Fire types like Zard Y, Heatran, and Blacephalon will be able to punch right through Mamoswine even with Thick Fat, with Zard Y and Blace both OHKOing with Fire Blast under sun. Outside of that, while Exca's suggestions are cool, I do kinda like the Sash Weavile set, as well as the Sandslash one.

Hey Broccol1, very cool team. I saw that a lot of your team had to do with being able to beat Steel, so I decided to twist around a few sets to allow Cloyster to run its anti-Steel set, while overall changing a few sets to help the team run better.

Part 1
Changes to the Team

(Waterium Z > Focus Sash)

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast / Hidden Power Fire

This set is the main change to the team, +2 Hydro Vortex allows Cloyster to take out Mega Scizor and OHKO Heatran with Hydro Pump. You can replace Rock Blast with Hidden Power Fire, however then it can not as easily take on Fire-type Pokemon such as Mega Charizard X and Volcarona, and in exchange allows it to take on Steel teams with more ease and can tackle Pokemon such as Ferrothorn. This can replace the Groundium set that Alolan Sandslash was running, as it could also take on Doublade and Mega Tyranitar. Because this was the main change I wanted to make to the team, slots such as Alolan Sandslash was rearranged to better fit the team.

(Life Orb & Iron Head > Groundium Z & Swords Dance)

Sandslash-Alola @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

In order to accommodate the new Cloyster set, Alolan Sandslash needs to run a Life Orb set. Also since it is no longer running Groundium Z, I decided to give Alolan Sandslash Iron Head. This allows it to take on Pokemon such as Mega Diancie and Kyurem-B, both of which can be annoying for Ice teams to deal with. Also, I decided to get rid of Swords Dance since Sandslash is not the best setup sweeper. Kyurem-B also takes on Toxapex for Alolan Sandslash with its Expert Belt Earth Power, which is another reason why I decided to remove Alolan Sandslash's item and removed it for Life Orb. The 29 HP IVs also allows Alolan Sandslash to fire off an extra attack with its Life Orb.

(Life Orb > Focus Sash)

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick / Pursuit
- Ice Shard

While I saw that you did not like Choice Band Weavile, Life Orb plays much differently. This allows Weavile to switch up its moves after every turn, which Weavile appreciates. Low Kick was kept on the from the original set alongside Knock Off. However, Weavile can also run Pursuit which allows it to take on key threats to the type such as Victini and Mega Gallade heavily improving the Psychic matchup, but by doing so Weavile can no longer take on Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Magnezone. Again like Alolan Sandslash the IVs allow Weavile to get off an extra attack after Life Orb damage.

(Light Clay & Encore > Icy Rock + Blizzard)

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Encore

On Alolan Ninetales I decided to replace Blizzard with Encore. This allows Ninetales to lock hazard users and setup sweepers such as Chansey and Garchomp. I also changed Icy Rock to Light Clay since Alolan Sandslash isn't the main sweeper any more Light Clay seemed more appropriate. This allows Cloyster to set up easier against common attackers such as Mega Scizor, Dragonite, and Landorus-T.

Part 2
Team Importable & Conclusion

{Importable can be found by clicking on any of the sprites}

Hope these changes were helpful, I tried to keep this team to do well against Steel which is what caused me to think of adding this Cloyster set to the team. If you have any questions about the team feel free to contact me or reply to this thread for further questions!
Thank you for the effort maroon! :]

Yes I have thought that Cloyster set and the other changes you proposed would be the natural and right way to change the team. The change would mean a focus shift between the importance of rapid spin and veil since there are fewer sashes so the only way to get protection is veil. I guess I have never had the courage to try the non sash set because I have felt more comfortable with the spin rather than the veil. I'll have to test my luck with that set now. :)

Its a shame thou as Sandslash is actually a very good sweeper and very unpredictable one too. Those Groundium Z kill have been a big part of my success in the ladder and I hate when Im in situation when i have to spam rapid spin and Im having a Life Orb. But yes if Cloyster becomes the Z user, Sandslashes item becomes LO.

Thank you again!

Yeah Exca covered a lot of the stuff, but I would personally go with Oblivious over Thick Fat on Mamoswine. This is a nice way of being able to get past Taunt leads like Deoxys-S and Aerodactyl. Most offensive Fire types like Zard Y, Heatran, and Blacephalon will be able to punch right through Mamoswine even with Thick Fat, with Zard Y and Blace both OHKOing with Fire Blast under sun. Outside of that, while Exca's suggestions are cool, I do kinda like the Sash Weavile set, as well as the Sandslash one.
Yea I guess you are right. I have to say that neither of the abilities have given me much help but i guess Oblivious could be better. Thou against Deoxys-S Psychic team I always lead with Weavile and Aerodactyl drops to 2 Ice Shards. Im still going to try Oblivious a while and see if it works :)

Thank you smub!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)