BW Cup IV - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
M Dragon ran from me multiple times. :( Anyways its super late here so goin out, hopin for a possible extension (and maybe the dragon being able to play a couple more hours).

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Pleasure vs M Dragon - Extending for now. Please do your best to pick a time and get it done. I know you both are busy and have a large timezone difference now, so I do not want to have to flip or rule activity eventually.

Alkione vs Jytcampbell - Jytcampbell won g1, but he timed out g2 and then didn't come back until Alkione was gone. They both asked to extend it so they could play g3 and both are active with scheduling, so I'm granting this.

Next round up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)