Tournament Camovergence: Round 3 & 4 (Semi/Finals) (GZ Temp for winning)

Camovergence Tour: Semi / Final
(Approved by Rage Albeit very late)
375px-0129Magikarp.png

(This is by me so I wouldn't call it art, forgot to ask workshop :p )
(Special thanks to any badge holder I ask (velvet and Ransei ) and hidin made it real simple in the last round :| , this wouldn't have worked otherwise)

Welcome to the Camovergence tour in a Best of 3, single elimination format in where every Pokémon's type is based on there first two moves and pokemon are able to learn moves and gain abilities from other pokemon of the same exact typing!

For example:
:sm/magikarp:
Magikarp @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Wave Crash
As shown in my epic art Magikarp can become a Fighting/Flying type with the ability Rock Head and the moves CC,BB,Uturn, and Wave Crash from Basculin (Rock Haed) Barraskewda, Quaxwell, Inteleon, and Floatzel respectively (Though some others also have these moves).

Matchups:
temp vs. Hiusi guy
Euphonos vs. BandedBodyPress

Challenge Code: /Challenge [User] gen9convergence @@@ camomonsmod, -Baxcalibur, -Chien-pao, -Cresselia, -Dragonite, -Enamorus-Base, -Mew, -Roaring Moon, -Tornadus-Therian, Terastal Clause

(Bans from camo. Mew banned for having an insane moveset that it can give to mono psychic and abuse as well for the fact that it has decent stats all around. Cress ban for being so damn bulky with mbounce and regen as well as healing indepent of weather that it can use to gain even more insane defensive typings)

SEMI FINALS DEADLINE IS SUNDAY 3RD @ 11:59 GMT-5, FINALS DEADLINE IS SUNDAY 10TH @ 11:59 GMT-5, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

EXTENSION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 30TH @11:59 GMT-5

image_2023-08-28_003914335.png
I bolded me and clas' names on accident and didn't try to change it, im tired :v.
Final Notes: First, because i'm a bit lazy and because it isn't really needed, I'm just gonna use this thread for both semi's and actual finals. Second, Thank you for participating in this small little tour, hope you enjoyed it :tyke: (Yes Euphonos, I know you enjoyed the format A LOT)

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
won gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9convergence-1937580649
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9convergence-1937584889-l9gvztcoioujbqe0sgh1wgiqq4rcqp1pw

ty Binacle Pinnacle for testing (and Euph as well earlier before we were opponents obv lol) and cycling ideas around, fun tier

my teams

:meloetta: :hatterene: :delphox: :dudunsparce: :zapdos-galar: :umbreon: The PsySpam
:umbreon: :moltres-galar: :toxapex: :salamence: :garganacl: :bellibolt: The Stall
:bellibolt: :umbreon: :arcanine: :zarude: :meloetta: :garganacl: The Ainzmonke
:zapdos: :iron-moth: :glastrier: :gyarados: :chesnaught: :rillaboom: Never Go Full Monkey
:zapdos: :cinderace: :glastrier: :walking-wake: :chesnaught: :rillaboom: Never Go Full Monkey V2
:floatzel: :cinderace: :salamence: :glastrier: :barraskewda: :uxie: The Goatzel
mfw temp didn't realize there's this thread LOL

Anyway, this is actually the most fun metagame I've ever built, so kudos to Hiusi guy for hosting this tournament!

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
mfw temp didn't realize there's this thread LOL

Anyway, this is actually the most fun metagame I've ever built, so kudos to Hiusi guy for hosting this tournament!
oh whoops LOL i'll bring it to this thread:

won gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9convergence-1937580649
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9convergence-1937584889-l9gvztcoioujbqe0sgh1wgiqq4rcqp1pw

ty Binacle Pinnacle for testing (and Euph as well earlier before we were opponents obv lol) and cycling ideas around, fun tier

my teams

:meloetta: :hatterene: :delphox: :dudunsparce: :zapdos-galar: :umbreon: The PsySpam
:umbreon: :moltres-galar: :toxapex: :salamence: :garganacl: :bellibolt: The Stall
:bellibolt: :umbreon: :arcanine: :zarude: :meloetta: :garganacl: The Ainzmonke
:zapdos: :iron-moth: :glastrier: :gyarados: :chesnaught: :rillaboom: Never Go Full Monkey
:zapdos: :cinderace: :glastrier: :walking-wake: :chesnaught: :rillaboom: Never Go Full Monkey V2
:floatzel: :cinderace: :salamence: :glastrier: :barraskewda: :uxie: The Goatzel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)