not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

what is cornbread. that sounds unpleasant
its kind of like a cake, but not as sweet, and will crumble if you breathe on it too hard.
wikipedia says:
Cornbread is a quick bread made with cornmeal, associated with the cuisine of the Southern United States, with origins in Native American cuisine. It is an example of batter bread. Dumplings and pancakes made with finely ground cornmeal are staple foods of the Hopi people in Arizona.[1] The Hidatsa people of the Upper Midwest call baked cornbread naktsi. Cherokee and Seneca tribes enrich the basic batter, adding chestnuts, sunflower seeds, apples or berries, and sometimes combining beans or potatoes with the cornmeal.[2] Modern versions of cornbread are usually leavened by baking powder.[3]

i myself enjoy it. heres a picture.
BEST Super Moist Cornbread Recipe - Creme De La Crumb

Attachments

i am simultaneously bemused and amused by how many people keep bringing a specific arceus-fire team i helped make to ubers room tours. finally, after so much effort on my part, the masses have realised how funny it is to win games with that pokemon. i can rest comfortably knowing that my legacy on this site will be spamming the same dogshit arceus forme over and over again to make myself and the occasional spectator laugh for almost a decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 6)