Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Atk / 56 Def / 168 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Taunt

I start out with BP to own the incoming counter. Paired with a duggy Cel can actually sweep with only Psychic. Baton Pass makes that easier, and it can pass CMs around. Swampert and Regice makes a sturdy defense, and they don't mind some boosts ofc. It has worked great so far, but I have no idea what to use for the last slot. Tar works decently, but I'm not happy with it. Any ideas?
You don't have to bug me about weaknesses.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tbh I don't even see the point of CM Passing.

Magneton and Regice are too slow to make use of it and Cele shouldn't be sweeping teams anytime soon even if you manage to trap and kill Metagross, Skarm, TTar, random Houndooms, Jirachi's and etc, because even then there's still Mence, Gyara, Flygon, random stuff carrying HP Bug, etc.

4/6 of your team is picked up by enemy Dugtrio (I'm couting your own Duggy since you run Adamant) and Regice still takes a lot from Duggy.

What you do when you see Hera? Let it kill something and let Duggy in?

On a CM Passing Celebi team I'd rather use HP Fire on Celebi and use the 'everything and hit Skarm hard' tactic then using Magneton. Then you could Replace Magneton for Zapdos (something like Max HP, 301Spd rest in SDef).
Dugtrio wouldn't fit that team, so having an WishMence would help with your horrible Hera weak, Regice and Pert are fine.

TTar seems like random on this team, perharps something like Starmie would work better because it actually fits the CM passing thing and has some sweeping potential, but I really think if you could use something like Porygon2 here, who you can BPass to in case Dugtrio switches on Celebi and really wouldn't mind CM's Passed.

i basically agree with dekzeh here, the CM passing seems random and not needed. Pert is slow and forced out by quite a few pokemon. Regice is the same, like metagross/stab rock moves will force you to switch every time. Maggy, just no, and ttar so it can survive extra surfs? lol

i have a similar celepassmagtrio team, and my main recipient for CMs are starmie. I then fill out the team with skarm and a curselax. I find that team works quite well offensively, and has type coverage and such to handle itself defensively as well.

Personally i would change pert to starmie. Maybe making ttar boah would work well there too to get an extra pokemon. Then you'll need something to hit on the physical side, maybe heracross or ddmence/something strong physical over regice since celebi counters most of the same pokemon.

Dekzeh:
please, don't post if you don't understand the team.
i said don't bug me with weaknesses.
i don't want to change my entire team.
it's not meant to wall everything.
it works great as it is if i predict a lot.
now i remember why i stopped posting RMTs.
what I wanted is a replacement for the last slot. I use boah now (thanks viral) and it works fine. i'll keep experimenting.
for future references, pert/regice/maggy makes good use of the cm passes. especially pert.

My only suggestion would be to try out some other moves on magneton. I never liked rest/talk on him and you've already got regice handling that. I'd suggest toxic or maybe cmetal sound to help with sb lax.

Dekzeh:
i don't want to change my entire team.
it's not meant to wall everything.
it works great as it is if i predict a lot.
now i remember why i stopped posting RMTs.
what I wanted is a replacement for the last slot. I use boah now (thanks viral) and it works fine. i'll keep experimenting.
for future references, pert/regice/maggy makes good use of the cm passes. especially pert.
are you like some cock?

'it works great as it is if i predict a lot.'fuck show us a team that cant work great if you predict a lot

'for future references, pert/regice/maggy makes good use of the cm passes. especially pert.' you raise a very strong argument here that proves your point well

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can make Swords Dance/Counter/Taunt/Baton Pass Mawile work in OU if I predict well.

I can make Tail glow boltbeam recover smeargle work in OU if I predict well aswell.

I'm about 99.99% sure Dekzeh understands alot more than you do

Why the fuck are you posting a RMT if you don't want people to bug you with weaknesses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)