Tera Type: Dragon / Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rest

[SET COMMENTS]
With rock-solid physical bulk, Shed Skin, and good offensive power, Sandaconda makes for a deadly mid- and late-game Coil sweeper, setting up on Pokemon like Passimian, Muk, and Umbreon. Stone Edge targets Pokemon resistant or immune to Earthquake, like Rotom, Drifblim, and Oricorio. Rest keeps Sandaconda healthy and works well with Shed Skin. Tera Dragon lets Sandaconda set up on Water-types like Vaporeon, Bruxish, and Floatzel as well as Lurantis, while Tera Ghost blanks Fighting-types like Toxicroak and Medicham. Prior to Terastallization, Sandaconda is vulnerable to Water- and Grass-types like Vaporeon, Bruxish, and Cacturne, so checks to them like Toxicroak, your own Cacturne, and Muk can help. Other special attackers like special Dudunsparce and Eelektross can exploit Sandaconda's low special bulk, so special walls like Crabominable and Chansey are good teammates.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[5Dots, 543866]]
- Quality checked by: [[Rabia, 336073]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
add remove comments
Sandaconda @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Tera Type: Water Dragon / Ghost (Dragon is wholly superior to Water unless I'm missing something? You also get the resistance to Grass + don't become weak to Electric)
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rest

[SET COMMENTS]
With rock-solid physical bulk, Shed Skin, and good offensive power, Sandaconda makes for a deadly mid- to late-game Coil Sweeper sweeper, setting up on Pokemon like Passimian, Muk, and Umbreon. Stone Edge targets Pokemon resistant or immune to Earthquake, like Rotom, Drifblim, and Oricorio. Rest keeps Sandaconda healthy and works well with Shed Skin. Tera Water Dragon sets up on Water-types like Vaporeon, Bruxish, and Floatzel as well as Lurantis, while Tera Ghost blanks Fighting-types like Toxicroak and Medicham. Sandaconda's lower physical bulk ( ? but within the first five words, you say that Sandaconda has great physical bulk :eyebrow_raised: ) makes it more vulnerable to physical wallbreakers like Mabosstiff and Tera Fighting Passimian before setting up, so teammates like Tauros-Paldea Paldean Tauros and Drifblim can ease setup opportunities (I'm also not sure how these Pokemon are supposed to make setting up any easier tbh. I'd remove this point entirely and focus on Pokemon that can check the attackers that threaten Sandaconda pre-Tera. It's nice if you can remove those threats and not be forced to Tera to beat them with Sandaconda itself later on). Other special attackers like special Dudunsparce and Eelektross can exploit Sandaconda's low special bulk, so special walls like Crabominable and Chansey can help shore up Sandaconda's vulnerability to them.

Where the credits at?

lmk when you implement this and I'll take another look

commenting on this because I'm the one who said to use Water over Dragon. Water is on average a better typing than Dragon, but in the context of the metagame Rabia has convinced me Dragon is better. Sorry about the miscommunication

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
GP Team

it appears the writer implemented my QC and just... never said anything :D so I have changed the thread prefix + put myself in the credits

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma
Sandaconda @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Tera Type: Dragon / Ghost
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rest

[SET COMMENTS]
With rock-solid physical bulk, Shed Skin, and good offensive power, Sandaconda makes for a deadly mid- to and late-game Coil sweeper, setting up on Pokemon physical attackers and walls (I imagine something like this makes sense? changeable or revertable) like Passimian, Muk, and Umbreon. Stone Edge targets Pokemon resistant or immune to Earthquake, like Rotom, Drifblim, and Oricorio. Rest keeps Sandaconda healthy and works well with Shed Skin. Tera Dragon Sandaconda sets up on Water-types like Vaporeon, Bruxish, and Floatzel, (AC) as well as Lurantis, while Tera Ghost blanks Fighting-types like Toxicroak and Medicham. Sandaconda prior to Terastalization Prior to Terastallization, Sandaconda is vulnerable to Water- and Grass-types like Vaporeon, Bruxish, and Cacturne, so checks to them like Toxicroak, your own Cacturne, and Muk can help check them. it. Other special attackers like special Dudunsparce and Eelektross can exploit Sandaconda's low special bulk, so special walls like Crabominable and Chansey can help shore up Sandaconda's vulnerability to them. are good teammates.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[5Dots, 543866]]
- Quality checked by: [[Rabia, 336073]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]
Adeleine-1.gif
GP Team done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)