SS OU Comfey trick room

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!

Welcome to the comfey trick room squad. Today I will be showing you the beauty of comfey trick room!

Paste: https://pokepast.es/1288d17ab15d31b2

Team building process:

First, I started with comfey because I thought triage was cool. Priority draining kiss allowed it to OHKO big threats like urishfu and hydreigon. Along, with it being able to do big damage to dragapult. Since, its priority on healing moves is 3 it can click draining kiss on rilla without being worried of getting grassy glided. Also, It can easily revenge kill azu with giga drain(If its around 50%). Trick room is for, well trick room. It's a really good offensive trick room setter because of how many chances it gets. Big root allows comfey to heal up lots of hp from a single pokemon which usually comes in clutch. The defense is to maximize switch-ins on urishfu and other physical attackers.

Comfey @ Big Root
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Heal Bell
- Draining Kiss
- Giga Drain
- Trick Room

Next, I tried to think of something that could help comfey break through steel and fire types. Marowak-Alola seemed like the perfect pick. I could break through common steel types with flare blitz and destroy some fire types with eq(Mainly cinderace.) It also benefits from Comfey's ability to break past dragapult and hydreigon. SD is so if you predict a switch you can hit like a literal truck. I chose poltergeist over shadow bone because it just does a lot more damage. I personally think that this pokemon has good synergy with comfey.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Poltergeist
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake

Now I wanted a good trick room setter that was super fat. Originally I had claydol in this slot but found myself wanting a defensive pivot. Plus, I only clicked rocks in 1/10 games. So, I decided on Porygon2 because of its immense bulk. Just look at the calc below.

252 Atk Choice Band Urshifu Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 306-360 (81.8 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It also had teleport which my team really appreciated. It could take a hit and get out of there so another one of my members could break through. Recover allows it to achieve longevity while tri-attack is so it can't get completely shut down by taunt.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Teleport
- Recover
- Tri Attack

Since this team lacked hazard control and hazards I thought Hatterene would be a perfect pick. Hatterene can break through pex and not have to worry much about anything. Sash is so it gets trick room up most of the time and Magic bounce is my way of hazards and hazard control(unless there is excadrill.) Since, this is a trick room team of course it has trick room. Mystical fire is so hatterene can break through ferro and misty explosion allows hatterne to not burn trick room turns and get of there if there is chansey or blissey.

Hatterene @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Misty Explosion
- Mystical Fire
- Trick Room

Now I felt the team was pretty strong but I felt like there had to be another wallbreaking physical attacker. So, I chose crawdaunt. Priority is always good to have on trick room if you can't get up trick room. SD is so it can hit like a truck and do some serious damage. Life orb is so it can OHKO cinderace and volc with an unboosted aqua jet. Knock is really good stab and a good move if you don't feel like predicting. Crabhammer is for an amazing stab to deal some amazing damage.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet

The team was now basically finished so I just put the busted trick room mon I could. Magearna. Shuca berry is so it can get trick room up in drill's face. Trick room is for trick room(duh) and Fleur cannon is a way to hit really hard. Aura sphere is way to break through urishfu and a weakened chansey/blissey. T-bolt is to hit pokemon like corviknight and skarm.

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Fleur Cannon
- Aura Sphere
- Thunderbolt

Thx for reading! Make sure you comment feedback!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)