Creating a New Chat on Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a new chat for showdown that my friends and I can use. I want to be able to set up, host, and participate in turnoments that I would make as often as possible. I love showdown and its my favorite place to play pokemon. I like being able to make my own team with there stats and moves. So can I create a chat room. I'd you know how to plz post how to make one.

Thank you

Unfortunately, we don't really grant requests for personal chatrooms. If anything, you can always use skype, or IRC if you want to hang out with your friends, but a room just for the sake of hanging out with your friends isn't possible. D:

I want to make a public chat for everyone to host tournaments because I don't see a lot of them on showdown and I know a lot of people who wish they happened more often and I want to do this.

Plz

People I have become friends with so many different people who play showdown between different chats and want to pass along the information from them that they want to see more tournaments take place and I want to see that it happens by making my own chat

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
People I have become friends with so many different people who play showdown between different chats and want to pass along the information from them that they want to see more tournaments take place and I want to see that it happens by making my own chat
shaymin and scalarmotion have already explained that it isn't happening. If you want more Tournaments, just use the challonge site and head to the Tournaments room. Please stop. Thanks.

Like what Sunako said, sometimes other servers are willing to make custom rooms for people. Just look around and you might find a good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)