Curse Regirock FTW!!

Gengar@ Choice Scarf
Modest
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hypnosis
Thunderbolt/Destiny Bond

This lead works pretty well. Sleep allows me to cripple trouble pokemon and get Sandstream going for free. I don't like slow, easy to set up on leads so Hippowdon is not my lead. Ghost/Fight is unresisted.

Hippowdon@ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Stealth Rock
Slack Off

Awesome Physical wall, gets Sandstream/Stealth Rock going. Unfortunately alot of Garchomps/Gyradoses come in and like to set up on this.

Regirock@ Leftovers
Careful
252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Atk
Stone Edge
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Curse

After I have Sandstream and 1-2 Curses this is pretty much invincible. Fire Punch is for Steels, Ice Punch for the Chomp that comes in and Stone Edge for STAB. The coverage could probably be improved because I often find Swamperts walling this. Awesome...

Garchomp@ Yache Berry
Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Earthquake
Outrage
Swords Dance
Fire Fang

Obligatory SDChomp on a SS team. The Yache Berry is really what makes this set. What usually happens is:
Chomp Switches in -> opponent switches out -> Chomp gets a free SD-> Outrage ohkos -> Weavile/Mamoswine/Fast ice beam swtiches in -> Yache Berry allows suvival -> Kill #2

Machamp@ Leftovers?
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Spe
No Guard
Encore
Thunderpunch
Dynamicpunch
Bullet Punch

Needed a priority move for for Ninjask and other fast pokemon. Encore is one of the best moves in the game providing the opponent is dumb. I've gotten Chomp fully set up on Rhyperior Subs and Regirock 4 curses on Hippo's SR. It really is funny how dumb alot of players are.

Jirachi@ Leftovers
Impish
240 HP, 56 Atk, 76 Def, 136 Spe
Zen Headbutt
Body Slam
Wish
U-Turn

Good Wish Passer abusing ParaFlinch and SS.

This team seems really water/grass weak on paper but I have handled
physical swampert, ludlicolo, celebi, tangrowth, suicune, gyrados, vaporeon, and starmie.

This team has trouble w/ Gyrados if it gets a DD and has ice fang, Sub Seed Sceptile, and Mixpert.

Vaporeon has been considered over jirachi to wish/sub pass but in the end i decided this adds too much to a grass weak. Possibly Wish Leafeon?

Thanks in advance.

Gengar@ Choice Scarf
Modest
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hypnosis
Thunderbolt/Destiny Bond

This lead works pretty well. Sleep allows me to cripple trouble pokemon and get Sandstream going for free. I don't like slow, easy to set up on leads so Hippowdon is not my lead. Ghost/Fight is unresisted.

I personally don't like ChoiceGar, but whatever. Looks good, although you could give it 52HP/252SpAtk/204Spe to outrun every Ninjask by 1/2 point and add a slight bit more Surviveability.

Hippowdon@ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Stealth Rock
Slack Off

Awesome Physical wall, gets Sandstream/Stealth Rock going. Unfortunately alot of Garchomps/Gyradoses come in and like to set up on this.

OK. You could go with 252HP/136Def/120SpDef to ensure it takes three hits from T-Boah's Ice Beam.

Regirock@ Leftovers
Careful
252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Atk
Stone Edge
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Curse

After I have Sandstream and 1-2 Curses this is pretty much invincible. Fire Punch is for Steels, Ice Punch for the Chomp that comes in and Stone Edge for STAB. The coverage could probably be improved because I often find Swamperts walling this. Awesome...

Unless you have it for a really important reason, get rid of Fire Punch. Replace it with Earthquake for coverage, Hammer Arm for more coverage(Bronzong and T-Tar in particular), or Drain Punch for the same coverage as Hammer Arm and recovery(It is pretty weak, but it can come in handy; though you probably won't need it since you have a wishpasser).

Garchomp@ Yache Berry
Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Earthquake
Outrage
Swords Dance
Fire Fang

Obligatory SDChomp on a SS team. The Yache Berry is really what makes this set. What usually happens is:
Chomp Switches in -> opponent switches out -> Chomp gets a free SD-> Outrage ohkos -> Weavile/Mamoswine/Fast ice beam swtiches in -> Yache Berry allows suvival -> Kill #2

OK.

Machamp@ Leftovers?
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Spe
No Guard
Encore
Thunderpunch
Dynamicpunch
Bullet Punch

Needed a priority move for for Ninjask and other fast pokemon. Encore is one of the best moves in the game providing the opponent is dumb. I've gotten Chomp fully set up on Rhyperior Subs and Regirock 4 curses on Hippo's SR. It really is funny how dumb alot of players are.

Hmmm....Maybe give him Stone Edge instead of Thunderpunch. If you get a CH, it does the same damage to Gyara, and does more damage to incoming Mences expecting a fighting attack.

Jirachi@ Leftovers
Impish
240 HP, 56 Atk, 76 Def, 136 Spe
Zen Headbutt
Body Slam
Wish
U-Turn

Good Wish Passer abusing ParaFlinch and SS.

I can understand why you would put Body Slam>T-Wave, but many people don't honestly expect T-Wave on Jirachi, since they are normally packing Reflect. I personally use T-Wave, but it's your choice.

This team seems really water/grass weak on paper but I have handled
physical swampert, ludlicolo, celebi, tangrowth, suicune, gyrados, vaporeon, and starmie.

This team has trouble w/ Gyrados if it gets a DD and has ice fang, Sub Seed Sceptile, and Mixpert.

Vaporeon has been considered over jirachi to wish/sub pass but in the end i decided this adds too much to a grass weak. Possibly Wish Leafeon?

Thanks in advance.
Suggestions in bold. Seems like a solid team. I don't see a big grass weakness popping up, though you may have problems with water, seeing as you have no resists. Also, you don't have a special wall, so maybe WishBliss would work instead of Jirachi. Or, possibly you could put in Tentacruel instead of Machamp as a special wall(and water absorber-Also isn't weak to grass, and can support the team with Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)