NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

If I'm wrong about this, Tennyson, MoodyCloud, and still Mega-Pokebattlerz are the Mafia, Tennyson being Disco King, MoodyCloud trying to hide that he's not Mafia, and Mega-Pokebattlerz trying to lay low a bit- the other two are trying to hide their power roles if this is the case. Basically we've got a guaranteed chance of hitting Mafia by lynching Mega-Pokebattlerz.
er

I am reading your words DawningWinds, but I'm not really hearing them over the dance music.

Can you relay this information to me using interpretive dance?

(I actually think your post is pretty interesting)
Okay but note that I come from somewhere where we usually don't take things even slightly seriously until like halfway through Day One.

*attempts to relay that post through interpretative dance*

I can't dance, this isn't going to end well
also, if Dance Til' You're Dead doesn't get used as flavor at some point then I will be both surprised and disappointed
not much to solve off of yet but i'll be watching, although I kind of feel like shit right now
i'm gonna blame the cheap leftover pizza even though it should logically be fine

Wow, really? You're trying to scumhunt this early in the game, when barely anyone has said anything?
Guys stop voting I've solved the game

Vanilla Townies

6-7. The two people not anywher elss
(Being Vanilla Townies.)
Tracker

(Excited for the role he got.)
Vig

(Planning to shoot the Disco King)
Mafia Goons

(Trying to lie low with minimum possible effort)
Disco King
(What he got is the white flag)

Vote: Mega-Pokebattlerz

If I'm wrong about this, Tennyson, MoodyCloud, and still Mega-Pokebattlerz are the Mafia, Tennyson being Disco King, MoodyCloud trying to hide that he's not Mafia, and Mega-Pokebattlerz trying to lay low a bit- the other two are trying to hide their power roles if this is the case. Basically we've got a guaranteed chance of hitting Mafia by lynching Mega-Pokebattlerz.
You realize people can lie about what they recieved in their role PMs, right?

If anything this only makes you looks more scummy than usual. Normally I'm not the type to make an OMGUS vote, but...

Vote: DawningWinds

You cannot make assumptions about people from shit this vague lmao

Wow, really? You're trying to scumhunt this early in the game, when barely anyone has said anything?

You realize people can lie about what they recieved in their role PMs, right?

If anything this only makes you looks more scummy than usual. Normally I'm not the type to make an OMGUS vote, but...

Vote: DawningWinds

You cannot make assumptions about people from shit this vague lmao
this guys firing blind

Current Votal

MoodyCloud
- 1 (Tennyson)
M2H - 1 (HeaLnDeaL)
Mega-Pokebattlerz - 1 (DawningWinds)
dopog - 1 (Energy)

Bold indicates the player up for elimination. As mentioned in the ruleset, ties are determined by FIFO order.

48 hours until deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)