NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

so d1 summary as I remember it :

Energy => tunneling Dopog
Tennyson => tunneling Uto then Bloody
Mega => ? sheeping iirc
Healndeal => ? think he was ok with both Uto and haruno lynches ?
Smogon account => joined the Haruno wagon, flip flopped a bit before that iirc
Bloodyrain => shaded me but joined Haruno wagon which I was pushing
dopog => ? went from voting tennyson to voting mega when top wagons were haruno/uto iirc
Uturn out => voted m2h, then voted dawningwind without explanation, had Bloody/dopog as scumreads and voted dopog, ended up voting haruno to self pres

what dead ppl did :

Haruno
=> said he wouldn't do shit as he was vt, let himself get lynched

m2h => went with a mega/energy/himself town core, early sr on tennyson, pressed healndeal for reads, had a weird meta defense of haruno, then voted me, then dopog and ended up pushing Uto for getting by with basic content => ended with mostly sr on dopog/uto, had a Tr on Bloody and tennyson then disappeared for the last 12h

dawningwind => prodded healndeal for game relevant content, had m2h/Mega as town and uto/smogonacc as null, Healndeal as scummy, then fucked off the last day and didn't vote

Shut up dude or I will just vote you. I just troll day 1. Give me my space and I will win. Pretty sure you voted Haruno who is an awful ass day 1. Its obvious dopog vote was a troll, i said i voted him because he said “ok”

I dont enjoy playing with stupid people.

vote mega pokebattlerz
we have enough cowboy acts this game no need to make this even more aggravating
just reread, give us content and stop with the fucking ad hominems

me, you, mega as top three and then smogon as a kind of distant fourth and then... uh, two more is kind of hard, take them as light reads
dawn [feels weird but I need to look over everything again and I really liked them not giving energy a pass] and, uh... shit I'm not sure if I can slot a sixth person into town, glancing over the playerlist I just see null and scummy
would consider moody but I need to iso him before I can slot them anywhere at all, i'm fine with the haruno vote but they're pinging me scum overall
bloody has at least 3 town in their d1 6-man town pool :blobthinking:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think today should ideally be between UTO and dopog. This isn't the dopog I remember, and UTO has sprinkled in a number of excuses in their posts, i.e. saying they were too lazy to read all of the posts, saying they were busy playing eimm and going to a friend's house. UTO had one giant wallpost of reads, some of which are questionable (having m2h so low), but most of which didn't actually add new info to the game.

There's a third person I'm considering but I want to hear more them organically first.

This is a very weird thing to say after I've already been giving some posts that pretty blatantly have some reads in them prior to you posting this.
you've been teasing having reads for like half of d1
you enter thread on d2 by ignoring a ping I'd made for you to finally give those reads
you mention dopog's first posts, focusing on tone and quantity but not really content ? what is your read on dopog exactly

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
you've been teasing having reads for like half of d1
you enter thread on d2 by ignoring a ping I'd made for you to finally give those reads
you mention dopog's first posts, focusing on tone and quantity but not really content ? what is your read on dopog exactly
Are you really that obtuse? Hmm I wonder wut I think about dopog if he's in my top two vote-out candidates today? :big_thonk:

Are you really that obtuse? Hmm I wonder wut I think about dopog if he's in my top two vote-out candidates today? :big_thonk:
see I understood you had a scum read on dopog, what I want to know is exactly why, as well as what you think of other slots.
anyone can say "I have a bad feeling about X" and push them without commenting on anyone else
you are not voting them either

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
see I understood you had a scum read on dopog, what I want to know is exactly why, as well as what you think of other slots.
anyone can say "I have a bad feeling about X" and push them without commenting on anyone else
you are not voting them either
Pretty much no one is voting anyone at this point?

Like holy fuck, how much on my ass do you wanna be? It seems obsessive. My posts have been trickling in and I continue to ISO. I can't ISO 12 players in 15 minutes.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The obsession with me is really weird when Energy has been providing way less content and yet you gave him a lot of space.

Oh wait, that's because you think dead townie's towncores have to be right, and therefore energy has to be town :rolling_eyes:

(above statement is not a read indication on Energy at all, it is an annoyance at your logic).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)