Defend Accusation not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a bit ago I was playing a showdown match, and I used confuse ray on a Crustle who had max boosted attack, it hurt itself in its confusion and it fainted, and all of a sudden both my opponent and at least 6 other players in the Chat were accusing me of Hacking, as apparently the Crustle had Sturdy and shouldn't have been taken out in one hit, even with confusion. They began reporting me to the Moderators due to hacking. I kept being told to defend my accusation through the "Report Bot" by pressing control-w but for some reason it wouldn't work, rather it caused my browser to be shut down. Finally they told me to restart my computer to get it to work, and when I logged back on my match was ended and I was told on my Pokemon Showdown main page that the Moderators were looking over the battle and deciding whether or no I should be banned. Thankfully the Mod's decided not to ban me, but I have never had this experience before, and would just like to know what was wrong with my computer or browser that was preventing me from defending myself from the accusations, as all control-w did was close my browser.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)