Did You Always Exist? Take 2 - Round One

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Did You Always Exist?

Sorry for the wait folks, I had to request for more Pokemon after Team Rocket stole a truck full of them! Don't worry though, a kid with a red hat will do something about it sooner or later.

Battle Rules

The tournament follows a double elimination format. At the start of each round, the brackets will be randomized and refs will be assigned. From there, you must PM the referee the Pokémon from your team that you'll be using in that battle. You have three days to do this. Once the referee gets both teams, they will post the battle. Depending on the amount of people that join, we'll have one or more rounds of single-elimination that will act as some sort of preliminaries.

- 3v3 Singles.
- 3 Day DQ Time. Each player has two DQ warnings a match. Go over DQ thrice, you will be DQed. Unless, of course, you post a LoA, in which case you'll have more time. Do have in mind that I want these two round to be fast, so we WILL give a DQ warning if you go over DQ and we WILL DQ you if you go over DQ thrice. If your battle has has not ended in a month, DQ time will be reduced to 2 days. If it has not finished in 1 and a half month, the hosts will decide who wins based on who played better.
- Infinite Recoveries/Chills per Pokémon.
- Three Substitutions per player excluding KO Substitutions.
- 0 Mega Evolutions
- 1 Z-Move
- Switch = OK
- Abilities = ALL
- Items = ON
- Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
- MID-BATTLE EVOLUTION IS FORBIDDEN

Adding onto LOA rules:
This is totally not plagiarism
1) If your LoA makes you unable to post we will wait up to 4 days. The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. LoAs without a defined ETA will be read as 3 days. that is per instance. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
2) If your LoA is of the "will be busier" type, you will get +24h extension until it is over. Maximum time for its duration is 15 days (so during those 15 days you get 24h extra time on your posts). The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
3) If you have good reasons and your match is well advanced, those rules might be excepted. But don't count on it.

Extra Rules for Round 1:
If you DQ your opponent, your opponent will be replaced by a sub and will begin setting up for a new match.
If you DQ your opponents and there are no subs, then you get to move on Round 2.

And now here are the matches!

VirajVora vs S0L1D G0LD
Ref: Toon

Complications vs Frosty

Toon vs Maxim
Ref: Frosty

P2X7 vs deadfox081

smashlloyd20 vs Elevator Music

Yoshiblaze vs JJayyFeather

Dogfish44 vs Canis Majoris

TMan87 vs LucarioOfLegends

Teams are due 4/9/2018 10:15am CST, Refs can post whenever they get both teams, If players haven't send in then refs tag their name in the thread and they lose a DQ Warning, after another three days and they still haven't send in a team then they will be replace by a sub or their opponent moves onto round 2.

Good Luck to all battlers!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I saw literally nothing talking about equipping items in PM when I read through stuff, so I will be moderately irate if that's suddenly the case :x

Feels real fishy that there was no announcement on the Discord about this starting...

Regardless, I'll send in when my brain isn't mush from waking up. Should be before DQ.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Feels real fishy that there was no announcement on the Discord about this starting...

Regardless, I'll send in when my brain isn't mush from waking up. Should be before DQ.
I threw the link in discord wym

I’ll make shure to specifically tag you next time :>

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For the record, all tagging is to be done on the forum

AND regardless of tagging it is your job to check if you are up, given that you are the interested party who signed up. So lack of tagging anywhere (specially on discord) wont be grounds for rescinding a warning or a dq.

Not applicable now, but just letting you all know beforehand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)