SM Ubers Double sash Hyper offense! Peaked #2

INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to my 2nd RMT
This RMT will go over a team that is extremely easy to use, has had pretty good succes on the ladder and picked up a couple of wins in tourney's too.
i've taken great pleasure in using and bringing to you this team and hopefully you have a good time using it too.

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

I started off with the double sash core of deoxys and rayquaza. This was inspired by an RMT made by Nel on smogon
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ho-team-got-reqs-on-goth-suspect-peak-3-at-1784.3639259/
These two form a double sash core and hit extremely hard on the physical and special side whilst helping against mons that are generally good against HO such as
Life orb Marshadow and Double dance DM necrozma

Next mon i added was sub SD arceus ground as it does extremely well against stall seeing as the former two struggled quite a bit against it.
Arceus-ground is also one of the best mons in the meta right now seeing as it takes away alot of momentum from alot of the more offensive teams in the meta.

>

Next up i added Ultra necrozma as it fills many roles that my team needs.
First of all it baits in Ho-oh, Yveltal, marshadow and Coil Zygarde which it can OHKO it with it's absurdly powerful Z-move at +2.
It can also heavily weaken most bulky offensive teams for rayquaza or Arceus-ground to clean up

>

The next member is one of my favourite USM mons Mixed RP groudon.
This mon is an incredible mid game sweeper/late game sweeper. It sets up on very common things such as scarf Xerneas which is a big threat once necrozma Ultra burst's. It also baits in Yveltal which is also a huge threat to the team.

>

Finally i added Excadrill which is in my opinion the best suicide lead.
On this team it is essential to keep rocks off since then two of the mons lose in viability alot.
Rocks isn't essential but helps alot against Ho-oh and Lugia and secure's some important KO's

THE TEAM

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash

Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost

- Superpower

- Ice Beam

- Dark Pulse

First up is standard Deoxys-Attack. Psycho boost is deoxys' strongest stab and can OHKO alot of the top tier mons such as Scarf xerneas and Primal-groudon after Rocks damage. It also acts as a nuke against support arceus forms that die from ice beam into psycho boost. superpower hits Deoxys' usual checks like Arceus-dark, Arceus-steel, Lucario, Blissey and Dialga even though support arceus can stall out superpower with recover if it's at full HP. Ice beam is mandatory coverage to threaten Zygarde-Complete, Salamence and arceus-ground to some extent.Finally the more unorthodox move on sash deoxys: dark pulse. 80% of sash deoxys run extreme speed as a form of priority to beat the likes of sash rayquaza and low HP scarfers. However i find on a team with two sash mons and generally bulky mons that can live at least 1 hit from the majority of the meta dark pulse is better so that you can not only weaken the unexpecting DM necrozma but also beat Lunala which has seen a rise on many stall teams.Rash nature raises deoxys' sp. atk to absurd levels while lowering it's already abysmal sp. def and leave it's atk at a decent level. Deoxys doesn't need to run a speed boosting nature because it already outspeeds everyting it needs to at 399 speed apart from the rare Mega-mewtwo Y. Finally focus sash lets you live any 1 hit and pretty much get a free kill with Deoxys' amazing coverage.

252+ SpA Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 327-385 (83.2 - 97.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 0 HP / 152 SpD Groudon-Primal: 298-352 (87.3 - 103.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Deoxys-Attack Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 119-140 (26.8 - 31.5%) -- 46% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock INTO
252+ SpA Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 274-324 (61.7 - 72.9%)

Rayquaza @ Focus Sash

Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Ascent

- Extreme Speed

- V-create

Next up on the team is sash rayquaza. Rayquaza is a staple of USUM HO because of the incredible damage it can deal and it's amazing coverage.Rayquaza can revenge kill any setup sweeper if sash is intact bar Zygarde-complete. Flying type is in my opinion the best STAB in the game because of it's very few common resists, steel types are the only common resist in the uber metagame seeing as there are almost no viable rock and electric pokemon. Dragon dance gives rayquaza incredible wallbreaking power and helps against ultra necrozma if it's still in Dusk-Mane form because if you V-create and it Ultra bursts than rayquaza would be rendered pretty much useless so you can dragon dance, live with the sash and KO with Adamant +1 dragon ascent. rayquaza can also get a dragon dance against Primal Kyogre and Primal groudon if it's weakened. As i said earlier flying is an amazing stab and dragon ascent is the perfect proof of that. an Adamant dragon ascent hits insanely hard and picks up a KO pretty much every game. Extreme speed provides priority for things such as sucker punch Yveltal, Xerneas and to beat Extreme killer arceus. V-create is used over Earthquake to OHKO DM necrozma seeing as Primal-groudon always takes a decent chunk from dragon ascent and also provides an amazing 180 base power move. Adamant nature maximizes rayquaza's attack stat and secures extremely important KO's against the aforementioned xerneas and Yveltal. Focus sash is the key to the set letting rayquaza revenge kill almost everything as said earlier with rayquaza's almost perfect coverage.

+1 252+ Atk Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Necrozma-Ultra: 367-433 (109.5 - 129.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 250-295 (63.6 - 75%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock INTO
252+ Atk Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 112-132 (28.4 - 33.5%)
252+ Atk Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Xerneas: 249-294 (63.3 - 74.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock INTO
252+ Atk Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Xerneas: 111-131 (28.2 - 33.3%)
252+ Atk Rayquaza V-create vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 291-343 (86.8 - 102.3%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate

Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Substitute

The 3rd member of the team is sub SD Arceus-Gound. This set is an immense threat to most stalls in the current ubers metagame that do not run Coil Zygarde-C. Most teams use phasing to beat this set however if you keep this as you're last mon then most stals will be rendered useless. with an earth plate arceus ground deals very good damage to some of the most used mons. This also free's up the Z-move slot for Ultra-necrozma in the back. Arceus-ground is incredible in the meat right now because it can beat down many opposing HO teams and make any team lose alot of momentum. Jolly nature lets arceus ground outspeed most support arceus forms as well as lucario and Mega-salamence most of the time. Swords dance is arceus' best attack raising move and lets it hit incredibly hard at +2. Earthquake is the best physical STAB accesible and is one of the most spammable moves in the game. Stone edge lets arceus-ground get close to perfect coverage and bait in Ho-oh or Yveltal. Substitute is used to setup on most stall mons such as Blissey and the uncommon Glare/Dragon tail Zygarde-complete. This mon is also bulky enough to take common hits for the team like a moonblast from scarf xerneas a dark puse from yveltal and a psystrike/ice beam from mega mewtwo Y and hit back with a strong earthquake or stone edge (if it hits).

+2 252 Atk Arceus-Ground Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 0 Def Salamence-Mega: 328-388 (95.9 - 113.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Arceus-Ground Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Xerneas: 322-381 (78.3 - 92.7%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Arceus-Ground Earthquake vs. 32 HP / 64 Def Kyogre: 313-370 (89.6 - 106%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

1536473478551.jpeg

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z

Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance

- Photon Geyser

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

Next up is Ultra-Necrozma. I added this in as a Physical wallbreaker seeing as rayquaza can be weak against teams with Zygarde-complete or Giratina. I decided to use Dusk-mane prior to ultra burst because of it's superior typing and the fact that i needed a switchin to scarf xerneas over a spinblocker.this set also baits in alot of mons that are good against this team such as LO yveltal, marshadow and Ho-oh to some extent. it can also ultra burst+SD on the Zygarde-complete switch and threaten it with its 200 BP Z-move which is necessary to ultra burst. Swords dance lets ultra-necrozma boosts it's attack to outstanding levels. Photon geyser is the most powerful physical psychic stab and is necessary for the Z-move. Earthquake is mandatory on any physical necrozma set due to the prevalence of Primal-groudon and necrozma-dusk mane. finally i run stone edge over sunsteel strike seeing as the team doesn't really struggle against Geomancy xerneas and baiting yveltal is essential seeing as +2sunsteel strike doesn't kill a physically defensive yveltal. Jolly nature is run to outspeed support arceus and ko with the Z-move.

+2 252 Atk Neuroforce Necrozma-Ultra Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Yveltal: 488-576 (107 - 126.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Necrozma-Ultra Light That Burns the Sky vs. 252 HP / 64 Def Arceus-Water: 637-750 (143.4 - 168.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Necrozma-Ultra Light That Burns the Sky vs. 252 HP / 204+ Def Giratina: 517-610 (102.5 - 121%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Neuroforce Necrozma-Ultra Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Groudon-Primal: 432-510 (107.1 - 126.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Necrozma-Ultra Light That Burns the Sky vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Groudon-Primal: 262-309 (76.8 - 90.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Neuroforce Necrozma-Ultra Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 399-471 (119.1 - 140.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

1536475622423.jpeg

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb

Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 100 SpD / 156 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish

- Precipice Blades
- Fire Blast

- Hidden Power [Ice]

The penultimate member of the team is mixed RP Primal-groudon. As is said before this is one of my favourite sets in ubers right now because of its incredible sweeping capabilities late game. This EV spread is just the standard smogon set however the version i use has a bit more speed and a bit less sp.def to speed creep other Primal-Groudon but for the moment i'll just be showing this EV spread. Rock polish is used to outspeed the whole metagame after +2. Precipice blades is used to beat blissey and deals more damage than earth power although it can miss. Fire blast deals out massive damage and can OHKO yveltal and xerneas after stealth rocks as well as doing 70% to support arceus dark, fairy and ground. Finally hidden power ice is used to bait in and beat Zygarde-complete, Salamence-mega and rayquaza. Originally i had dragon pulse to beat Giratina-o but after testing found out that it hardly 2HKO'd it and didn't even kill mega mence or zygarde.

252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas in Harsh Sunshine: 336-396 (85.4 - 100.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Yveltal in Harsh Sunshine: 373-441 (94.9 - 112.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Hidden Power Ice vs. 44 HP / 0 SpD Salamence-Mega: 352-416 (102.9 - 121.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 336-396 (80 - 94.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Excadrill @ Focus Sash

Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock

- Rapid Spin

- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb

Finally every good HO team needs a good lead and excadrill is in my opinion the best lead in the game. it guarantees rocks against mega sableye stall and prevents rocks from going up 9 times out of 10. Keeping rocks off you're side of the field is essential because of the two focus sash mons. stealth rock guarantees alot of important KO's but the matchup isn't impossible if rocks aren't up. Rock tomb let's you beat Yveltal and stop certain things from setting up like mega salamence, rayquaza and helps against lead cloyster. Earthquake breaks most subs (i.e Arceus ground) and can deal good damage to Primal-groudon and primal Kyogre. Mold breaker also helps against mega diancie webs. most of the time sticky web doesn't get setup against this but if they use a spinblocker than it can get a bit harder but the game is far from over because of the power of the two sash mons.​

THREATS

This is probably the biggest threat to my team seeing as i have no dark resist in the team. The choife scarf set is probably the most threatening set to my team since it gets a kill pretty much every time it comes in however the baits usually work and it gets chipped pretty easily if rocks are up.

Once again the choice scarf set is what poses problem because if Necrozma has ultra-burst or is down this can cleanvery easily by chipping at primal-groudon however this is less of a threat since if its checks are healthy than it w'ont do much and it is easily revenge killed.

Finally to finish the trio of gen 6 legendaries is Zygarde-Complete it is a pretty big threat especially the Rest+Coil set because after it is in 100% form Deoxys is the only thing that pressures it. Another set that can be annoying is The Thousand waves+ dragon dance set but idealy the opponent tries to set up on excadrill and you can spam Rock tomb praying not to miss and Revenge kill with Deoxys.

Extreme killer is a huge threat to this team it gets a KO every time it comes in and Deoxys or rayquaza have to revenge kill it luckily it doesn't setup on much on the team but it's still amazing against this team.

VARIATIONS

I've made a couple different version of this team that haven't had as much succes but can still work.

The first variation is running Groundium-Z arceus ground and Rock polish 3 attacks Dusk mane necrozma. Groundium-Z on arceus-ground is better against ferrothorn and acts as a nuke whilst necrozma dusk mane can still bait in marshadow with photon geyser and live a hit from Ho-oh and pray not to get burn't to do a big chunk with +2 photon geyser

Another variation is running Extreme speed on Arceus-ground and deoxys-attack. This creates a Priority spam core and can be pretty effective however it seems a bit overkill to run 2 sash mons +3 priority users

REPLAYS

Vs HO
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-802750894
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-802741173

PROOF OF PEAK
n2.PNG

IMPORTABLE

CONCLUSION
Overall this team is far from perfect but i think it is a good example of a brainless team that works well on the ladder. Please leave you're feedback and any changes you think would help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)