SS OU doubles trick room using torkoal and reuniclus

I wanted to try making myself a trick room team because i love reuniclus but im not doing too great so im looking for some help

jeremiah1 (Reuniclus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Recover
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind

I usually lead with reuniclus because of trick room. After i set up trick room i tend to calm mind while getting the player to focus on my 2nd mon. Its overall good defense, special defense, and high special attack helps with knocking out early mons but it ends up dead before late game. I want to change this around because reuniclus is a good special attacker but my other trick room setter has little function for me outside of trick room.

jeremiah2 (Slowking-Galar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Thunder Wave

I usually cycle who my 2nd lead is, depending on what i expect the other team to lead with. When im leading with slowking i tend to expect facing fairy types. Other than that he is another heavy hitter that can take some hits. I want to replace something out with something to boost special attack to set up sweeps but i dont know what to switch out here. He is overall a good part of the team as he can knock out fire and fairy types with ease while staying at fairly good health.

Chansey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Heal Pulse

this is my weakpoint for the team as I barely even end up bringing chansey out and when I do it is usually just to tank. I dont think it fits on my team but it can be useful for the toxic and healing. I think i could potentially keep it if i change a lot around but I more threw it in to fill in space. It dosent fit my team but overall has won me some games by spam healing. I feel like i can get something with toxic spikes and trick room or something to replace it but im not sure what yet.

jeremiah4 (Cresselia) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Moonblast

this is my bulky trick room setter when reuniclus gets low or dies. it can take out dragon types but other than that it has very little functionality for me. Its just a tank that can get trick room off most of the time. I think there is a better trick room mon that I can go for here that I will end up changing but this is what i have for now. Overall has some use but it can be switched out with something a bit better.

jeremiah5 (Torkoal) @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Solar Beam
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Protect

what do I have to say here? If I can get trick room off it can sweep with the drought ability. It can even take out water types with solar beam. I lead with this mon most of the time because it is simply super strong. I can get eruptions off easily with its tankiness and its 40 speed gives it opportunity to move first most of the time. Main problem with it is earthquake one shotting it but I threw protect on there for that. It is overall super good and I dont think a ton of change needs to be dont for him.

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Fake Out
- Dragon Claw
- Crunch
- Close Combat

Finally, scrafty... another good mon with fake out and crunch. There definitely need to be changes made, mainly concerning his item and moves. It overall is good but the moves I chose are lacking a little bit. I was thinking about changing to choice band for more attack but i would need to get rid of fake out and close combat. I need to work on its moves and item but i think its a solid mon for the team.

I dont think this is a very good team but its my first shot making a team and i wanted some input from others. im actively working on it so some input would be absolutely amazing. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)