SS Doubles OU Doubles with Special Rules

hello everyone my first team ive successfully made in sword has been made and here is the team. Keep in mind in game I can only pick 4 of the 6.
BIG DISCLAIMER: I have not played comp at all until now and the last Pokemon game i have played a lot was emerald so yea. also my english is pretty bad so yea sorry.

1574700017713.png

Ferrothorn (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed

The metal/grass wall. I chose this to setup stealth rocks and somewhat give gyarados a beating. Ferro is also a good staller until a wild arcanine or dragapult with fire blast comes around and faintly breathes on him. What i have seen in the game is that people run toxtricity and gyarados so I see ferro as a good pick to be in the team. I might also plan to change rocky helmet with leftovers just so he can survive for a bit longer.

1574700854286.png

Dragapult (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor

MY shiny yellow boy. Dragapult had to be in my team just because of his design and how much i grinded for a shiny dreepy :). Dragapult is a fast sp atker that can cover a lot of types. I chose choice specs just to bring in more damage to this already fast pokemon. Some changes i would see is jujst changing fire blast to flamethrower because my rng is pretty bad and miss alot :pikuh:

1574700959351.png

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Drill Run

i thought process of picking atk/spd jolly excadrill was to take out hazard in the early game/ sack excadrill if i do pick him. Rapid spin and stealth rock is a must for hazards and clearing harazards. I am running Drill Run instead of earthquake is because i dont wanna hurt my own pokemons. Changes i might plan on doing is actually changing drill run with earthquake and just make sure when i use earthquake togekiss/rotom is out with excadrill instead of grimm/dragapult.

1574701165667.png

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 132 SpD
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Spirit Break

My light and shining armor. the man dual wields shields because the best defense is a good offense. Reflect and Light Screen to protect from atk and sp atk. This man shields the entire team for 8 turns due to light clay. I found him as a must since in game tons of people are running gyarados, dragapult, and darmanitan. In my thought process i thought shields were a must to survive some interactions.

1574701475003.png

Rotom-Wash @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump

The washing machine that takes a beating every game the PIVOTal member of the team. Rotom-wash is the the pivot that take the beating being only weak to grass. This smol boy volt switches alot and threaten the many of darmanitan in the ingame ladder. Rotom-wash is a no brainer for me because of how versitile the poke is. Some changes is changing the wiki berry to something else because he is confused everytime he eats the berry for me.

1574701918574.png

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Morning Sun
- Aura Sphere

This THICC boy can also take a beating. Air slash for the flinching mechanic :blobshrug:. Nasty plot of the phat +2 spatk and threaten with air slash or aura sphere. Togekiss also doubles as somewhat of a support to running morning sun to heal pokemons because i have pretty bad decision making :facepalm:. This THICC boy can also dynamax to speed up ally pokes while almost instantly killing when nasty plot is in play.

Any feedback is good :)
Ferrothorn (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed

Dragapult (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Drill Run

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 132 SpD
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Spirit Break

Rotom-Wash @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Morning Sun
- Aura Sphere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)