Duo-type Doubles - Opening Round

(approved by Quite Quiet)
Duo-type Doubles

We've all heard of Monotype format before, but have you ever wondered what a format with two types per team would be like? Well, the purpose of this tournament is to explore just that.

Tournament rules:
  • Tournament Rules and General Guidelines can be read here.
  • The format of this tournament is best-of-one double elimination.
  • This tournament will use the Monotype Doubles rules, which can be read about here.
    • The only exception to these rules, of course, is that all of your Pokemon must be at least one of two types of your choice. (The six Pokemon pictured above would be legal on the same team.)
  • You are allowed to change teams/types in between rounds.
  • Any relevant tier changes that happen during the tournament will be effective at the start of the next round.
Opening Round

Paraplegic vs. Lambo_murphy44
MadBull vs. GmU pokeboss9
Derivatives vs. lhce628
Moosical vs. Maskun529 Deathflame466
The Idiot Ninja vs. Cara95
Ticken vs. gid
ADHDs vs. Will-I-am
Zain4s4. vs. stuuful12

The deadline for this round is Monday, April 9 at 8:59 AM Pacific Time.

Last edited:

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
My opponent, gid , asked to battle today and was going to send me times during the week which did not happen. He also has not signed into the forums since Monday so I must call act :(

I sent a message to ADHDs and Will-I-am to determine the winner based on activity or coin flip. Once that's settled, I'll have Winners Round 1 and Losers Round 1 posted tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)