Editing a Pokemon White 2 ROM

how do we know for sure you'll even finish this one. what if az was making their own rom and then saw this thread and gave u permission to use the grougre idea?? that concept is public now. can we hold you legally responsible if u dont finish

az Wouldn’t Grourge’s base stats just be the average of Groudon and Kyogre’s? (I guess it would have Purple Orb which boosts its stats to the average of both Primals, as well as Red and Blue Orbs if it were in later gens)

Last edited:
look, i am not gonna pretend like I'm the best father in the world but I will not sit here and let you doubt their existence. sure, sometimes i forget to feed my girls but you know what, I keep a roof over their head. you have no idea what i went through to get custody of them. my ex nearly got full custody of Amberlaine but she had a record for tax evasion (OnlyFans) and that was enough for the courts to side in my favor.

also, don't come at me with your strawman. you think once you become a father you can't find girls in bikinis hot? cause it sure doesn't work that way. if anything, it's more tempting than ever. when I was locked down with my girl I was so relieved to have an outlet in deviantart. so many talented artists on there drawing beautiful woman in bikinis. also, need I mention the old man outside of Erika's gym? yeah, case closed buddy.

screw you and your rom.
Good. Get you and your "Amberlaine" out of my thread.

Sorry if this is a lot,have a lot of ideas and nitpicks about the game.
1.Give the elite four teams of at least 5.Replace Caitlin's Musharna with a Gallade to make it more interesting.
2.Make Wooper and Quagsire available in the wild.Buff Quagsire's physical defense to 115 and its Special stats to 80.Buff Wooper's stats to 65 HP,55 Atk and Def,and 45 in its Special stats.
3.A bunch of World Tournament stuff.I'll focus on the World Leaders Tournament here.
Gen 1

Brock

1.Replace Onix with a Steelix with the same moveset and holding a Metal Coat
2.Replace Sandstorm on now Steelix with Stealth Rock.
3.Replace Choice Scarf on Aerodactyl with Expert Belt and replace Expert Belt on Rhyperior with Leftovers.
Misty
1.Replace Choice Scarf on Starmie with Expert Belt.
2.Replace Sheer Cold with Hail,Ice Shard with Psychic,and Zoom Lens with Expert Belt on Lapras.
3.Replace Rain Dance with Ice Beam and Focus Sash with Leftovers on Quagsire.
4.Swap Blastoise's position with Lanturn's and replace Outrage with Rain Dance.
Lt.Surge
1.Replace Double Team on Electrode with Self Destruct.
2.Replace Jolteon with Rotom-Mow,using Thunder Wave,Hex,Discharge,and Dark Pulse.
Erika
1.Replace Vileplume(SD Vileplume with a non-STAB move and 2 status moves.very smart)with Jumpluff,using Stun Spore,U-Turn,Giga Drain,and Protect with Leftovers.
Sabrina
1.Replace Slowking with Slowbro holding Leftovers.
Blaine
1.Replace Overheat on Arcanine with Flare Blitz and Focus Sash with Shuca Berry.
2.Replace Flareon with Houndoom,using Sunny Day,Flamethrower,Sucker Punch,and Solar Beam holding a Heat Rock.
Gen 2

Falkner

1.Replace Confuse Ray on Crobat with Cross Poison.
2.Replace Stored Power on Xatu with Thunder Wave.
Bugsy
1.Replace Guillotine on Pinsir with Brick Break
Whitney
1.Replace Tauros with Bibarel using Ice Beam,Scald,Hyper Beam,and Toxic and holding a Life Orb.
2.Replace Ursaring with Slaking,using Chip Away,Toxic,Slack Off,and Aerial Ace and holding a Chople Berry.
Chuck
1.Replace Hitmonchan with Breloom using Leech Seed,Seed Bomb,Sky Uppercut,and Stun Spore holding a Lum Berry.
Jasmine
1.Replace Mirror Coat on Magnezone with Light Screen.
2.Replace Iron Ball on Forretress with Occa Berry.
3.Replace Stealth Rock on Skarmory with U-Turn.
Pryce
1.Replace Lovely Kiss with Hail on Jynx.
2.Replace Dive and Sheer Cold with Surf and Ice Beam on Dewgong.
Claire
1.Replace Double Team on Altaria with Dragon Dance.
Gen 3

Wattson

1.Replace Bulldoze with Screech on Ampharos
2.Replace Swagger on Raichu with Fake Out.
Flannery
1.Replace Fissure on Camerupt with Substitute.
WIP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)