NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Preliminary reads - not much has happened so I can’t say that I’m extremely confident on any of these) - wrote these as I read the thread in chronological order

Schia town

psy town

HH scum page 5 is awkward

#194 Celever town

#222 Vizh town

All of Lady Salamence’s posts are kinda awkward it’s like they’re trying to fit in with the casual chit chat in the thread as a result of trying to generate content but nothing really seems natural

Everybody else is basically null or not worth commenting on

I feel like EoD votes and activity will do a much better job of hinting at people's alignments than grasping at straws in the first twelve pages of this thread so I think that's all for me for now

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
All of Lady Salamence’s posts are kinda awkward it’s like they’re trying to fit in with the casual chit chat in the thread as a result of trying to generate content but nothing really seems natural
i remember being told the same stuff during weapon fwiw, might just be how it is unfortunately

1: im not sure yet, This is my second game in a decade so I’m trying to figure that part out

2: less pressure, for sure. ive Yet to roll mafia but i imagine I’d feel pressure to up My game to help my team whereas town I’m one small cog in the machine and I’m never trying to lead

3: oh this was a quesrion of its own. See 2

4: my two bands I listen to are Oh Wonder and Florence And The Machine! Fun tunes, good lyrics (except Girl With One Eye, wtf Florence), soft singing fo4 the most part

5: oh absolutely not she would get one psy vote on her and fully collapse
? really? i dont think the answers to schias questions are ai for anyone

Vizh actually beat me to it which is a pleasant surprise, though I alluded to it yesterday too. When speaking about the game so far, the thought process has been very black and white and decisive, which I mean it's early D1 and no one's talking I don't really get how that's the case
im not sure how this makes celever town seeing as he literally later says he didnt even believe what he said in this post

#Mother’sDay

I haven’t read anything yet that I think gives me an actual substantive read, it’s all pretty much NAI as far as I’m concerned (almost all of it is either trolling or Eurovision).

You feel a little more towny than Cool Weapon, being more~ clear and encouraging discussion.

Schia feels similar to D2 of Cool Weapon (which is good and towny), but like you said the questions also don’t really generate much content.

Caff has no content but it’s also Caff and there’s no content to really make reads off of other than yours.

Celever is doing stuff and trying to have a discussion. It feels layered but I can’t tell if that’s just how Celever talks.

I have the exact same D1 read I had on Laurel last time but given the fact it was last time, I don’t think it matters as much because it was last time.

Hydro could be normal Hydro lowposting, could also be Hydro specifically as scum talking early towards the beginning of the day so.
no. no

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
That is ok I believe that when we get out of the awkward Day 1 nothingness phase of the game it will be a lot easier to have things to say
day 1 definitely feels like the least valuable time to actually try to have takes for me/try to understand other's takes. but maybe that's me devaluing day 1. i definitely didnt take most of day 1 until eod not very seriously in weapon, and i'm not really taking it seriously this game (hence the vote AG into do not elaborate) until eod. but then again folks kept the "LS interacts weirdly" perspective for a while after, so i guess we'll see.

im not sure how this makes celever town seeing as he literally later says he didnt even believe what he said in this post
Celever's tendency to take others people points to make a point of his own that goes over my head often confuses me and thus that makes him town just like that time where I hard tunneled him and lost the game

When Celever's playstyle seems logical and of sense to me he is scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)