Evos for Everyone (Slate 21- Keep it Simple)

Speed boost and 100 SpA. You do realize that Torchic is banned from LC, right? This is literally torchic but better.
I think a big part of the Torchic ban was it's access to Baton Pass, letting it just transfer speed and sometimes attack in unfavorable situations. I'm no LC expert though.

Is there a link to the discussion on the Torchic ban? I realise Speed Boost is a powerful ability, but I wanted it due to the time association. That said, if it's broken, I have to nerf.

Is there a link to the discussion on the Torchic ban? I realise Speed Boost is a powerful ability, but I wanted it due to the time association. That said, if it's broken, I have to nerf.
LC Ban List said:
Torchic's ability to Baton Pass speed boosts alongside its own offensive prowess enabled it to create an archetype of team centered around receiving boosts in speed. This type of team created polarizing matchups, constrained teambuilding, and were generally very powerful, which lead to Torchic's ban.
That being said, Torchic only has 70 SpA, significantly less physical bulk, poorer defensive typing, and no dual STAB compared to Diagress.

Old Pokémon Name: Solrock
New Pokémon Name: Solarocket
New Typing:

New Abilities: Magma Core - Holder’s Attack ia raised 1 stage if hit by a Ground-type move; Ground immunity (Sap Sipper clone).
New Stats: 100 / 115 / 125 / 80 / 105 / 40 (+10, +20, +40 , +25, +40, -20) BST 565
New Moves: Flame Charge, Eruption, Wild Charge, Solar Blade, Thunder Wave
Flavor/Design: WIP

Old Pokémon Name: Lunatone
New Pokémon Name: Satelunar
New Typing:

New Abilities: Ground Control - Holder’s Special Attack is raised 1 stage if hit by a Ground-type move; Ground immunity (Storm Drain clone).
New Stats: 100 / 80 / 105 / 115 / 125 / 40 (+10, +25, +40 , +20, +40 , -30)
New/Removed Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Misty Terrain, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast,
Flavor/Design: WIP

Yeah, but it automatically reset to Guts when I tried doing the import. I'll see if I can get it working when I get back to my computer (I'm on mobile right now)

Sooo, other pet mods I'm in are slow right now. I'll go ahead and sliiiiiiiiiiiipppp in here.

EDIT: I forgot to do removed moves, I'll add them now.
Original Pokemon Name: Dialga
New Pokemon Name: Dio (I'm sorry, it's just I've seen Dis and Dia and thought I keep going with a different letter.)
Type: Dragon
Ability: Sheer Force
Stats: 50/60/60/75/50/45 BST 340
Removed Moves: Roar of Time, Draco Meteor, Gravity, Outrage, Thunder, Aura Sphere, Blizzard, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Overheat
Competitive Niche (LC): I've never played LC, so I don't understand what niche this would have.

Original Pokemon Name: Corsola
New Pokemon Name: Corapex (Corsola + Toxapex, showing it has adapted to it's natural predator)
Type: Water/Steel
Ability: Predator Adaptation (Steelworker clone for Ground moves) / / Regenerator
Stats: 80/80/115/90/115/50 BST 530
New Moves: Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Recover, Meteor Mash
Competitive Niche (OU): Oh, I can do OU. But this is more like UU or RU material.
In OU it can accomplish 2 different roles. It can either be a wall, with access to Recover, Refresh, Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Mirror Coat, Screens. Or it can be a worse Magearna Bulky Special attacker. With powerful STAB in Hydro Pump and beautiful coverage with Flash Cannon and Earth Power, it can hit almost all. There's also access to Psychic, Power Gem, Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. You can run Physical, but that unboosted 80 Atk is not going to do much.

Original Pokemon Name: Lunatone
New Pokemon Name: Mooncipice
Type: Rock/Fairy
Ability: Adaptability / Levitate
Stats: 100/70/90/130/90/120 BST 600 (If you need me to change it, tell me. A stat limit wasn't mentioned.)
New Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moongeist Beam, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot
Competitive Niche (OU): A fast set up 'mon. I mean, there's nothing else to it. Amazing coverage and STAB. Slap a scarf, or run Sub/Nasty Plot. Just be wary of the actual typing. 4* weak to Steel and many other typings are kind of annoying.

Original Pokemon Name: Solrock
New Pokemon Name: Sunridge
Type: Rock/Fire
Ability: Adaptibility / Levitate
Stats: 100/130/90/70/90/120
New Moves: Play Rough, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Superpower, Icicle Crash
Competitive Niche (OU): Same as Mooncipice. The only issue is I think this one is better...

Last edited:
One more thing. Eviolite Skarmory seems really fun in this Meta. It's an incredibly bulky pokemon that gets KO'd by like, 3 things in OU, one of which is Specs Blacephalon

One more thing. Eviolite Skarmory seems really fun in this Meta. It's an incredibly bulky pokemon that gets KO'd by like, 3 things in OU, one of which is Specs Blacephalon
I don't think Eviolite Skarmory is usable yet. When I type [/dt Skarmory, Evos for Everyone], it says [Does Not Evolve].

Just to put in my two cents, I would love to play this meta, especially on a server that’s regularly updated. Another neat touch would be to have sprites for the (pre-)evolutions, like what Author_Pendragon did for Pulla. Even if they just had placeholders, it’s still nice to physically see the mon when you’re playing a match. We all know how annoying it is when Showdown glitches and you send out an invisible mon.

Old Pokémon Name: Corsola
New Pokémon Name: Tersola
Typing: Water/Rock
Abilities: Rocky Shield (Fur Coat Clone)/ Nature Cure/ Regenerator
Stats: 85/70/135/95/100/35 (520)
New Moves: Hydro Pump, Spikes, Spiky Shield, Rapid Spin
Competitive Niche: A very defensive pokemon that can sponge physical hits. It can also on get up few different hazards as well as get rid of them. It also can run a calm mind set to boost it’s mediocre special attack stat and become a set up sweeper.

Last edited:
Just to put in my two cents, I would love to play this meta, especially on a server that’s regularly updated. Another neat touch would be to have sprites for the (pre-)evolutions, like what Author_Pendragon did for Pulla. Even if they just had placeholders, it’s still nice to physically see the mon when you’re playing a match. We all know how annoying it is when Showdown glitches and you send out an invisible mon.
Spirites would be absolutely wonderful. My initial intention was to at least show the prevo's sprite for the fakemons, or perhaps a slightly enlarged version. Rest assured if we ever figure out how to do that we will. I've asked around a little bit and didn't get any answers, though. As it stands I don't know how we would show the sprites even if we had custom ones.

As for the regularity of updates unfortunately its all volunteer work so it's going to be what it's going to be. We are working on getting it current, however the Dragon Heaven server is having some problems recently so we don't know exactly when it will able to update.

I don't think Eviolite Skarmory is usable yet. When I type [/dt Skarmory, Evos for Everyone], it says [Does Not Evolve].
Yeah I didn't add it yet because Skarmory's evo is Uber and right now we have only 2 Uber pokemon ( Skironclad and Rotogeist-W ) so E4E Ubers isn't really a thing. I also knew that Eviolite Skarmory was a potential issue. I suppose we can add it to the next update and see how it pans out.

Edit: Contrary to what you may have read in some of the replays, the custom moves do work.

Last edited:
As our first spot nomination, I will nominate Fugishimi for A Rank. It plays like a combination of Toxapex and Landorus-Therian, who are both very highly ranked pokemon. It is an excellent builder of momentum with good stats, typing, and access to intimidate. While I wouldn’t suggest bumping down Toxapex due to its use in stall teams, I would definitely consider Fugishimi better on balance.

Last edited:
Can someone check the spreadsheet? According to it, Quazone's ability is "Dragon". I haven't seen much else, but I think a quick read-through should be good enough to grab anymore issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)