SV UU First time making an UU team, cobbled together in like 10 minutes

After perusing the wiki on a good setup for Azumarill, I discovered it learnt both aqua jet(priority move) and belly drum, It clicked that it synergized well, having +6 stages in attack and a priority move meant that I could absolutely sweep teams, added PR for stab and BS for type coverage.

Lemon (Azumarill) (F) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Def
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Body Slam

Then the second one:
Added this one because I need some tipe coverage against for example Breloom and I also wanted something to counter wall mons while at the same time being the bane of water types.

Electro-Pigeon (Thundurus-Therian) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Wildbolt Storm
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Fly

The third one:
Dynamic punch is a extremely underrated move and I believe that with wide lens and hammer arm it could be a great setup move, since hammer arm reduces speed I decided to have a nature that lessens it aside from that added tera steel and thunder punch for coverage against flying types

Rocky (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Iron Fist
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch
- Bulk Up

The fourth one(My pride and joy):
Water absorb is a great ability on a ground type and added tera bug to offer coverage against other ground types, chose this because fairy type counters my team, also added rest to recover hp and sleep talk for attack

Pillow (Clodsire) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Gunk Shot

The fifth one:
Added for type coverage and to counter priority mons, has rock head+hard rock to deliver powerful attack that can demolish the enemy, makes use of stab in flare blitz tera flying to evade x4 ground attacks

Mike(-1) (Arcanine-Hisui) (M) @ Hard Stone
Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Agility
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz

The sixth one:
Added a pokemon to stall, this pokemon has drain punch, poison heal+orb (gb para, burn and sleep) and leech seed aside from that invested some evs in defense to make sure i spend a 100 turns cliking "drain punch" or "seed bomb", having toxic orb is also good to counteract things like trick and thief

BathShroom (Breloom) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Def / 48 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Drain Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Leech Seed

Please give Move/IV's/Nature/Mon switch recommendations in the comments
Link to the conversation here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-cobbled-together-in-like-10-minutes.3731456/

Last edited by a moderator:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)