Roserade: Lead
Sleep powder
Toxic Spikes
Spikes
Leaf Storm
Item: Focus sash
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 Spd, 252 Def
So as you can see it's a setup lead, where the outcome of sleep powder is crucial to the result of this game. Roserade will definitely be able to get a shot in unless Infernape uses fake-out which will render the sash useless. However sleep powder's accuracy leaves something to be desired although once setup, it will be brutal especially with poisoning and 25% damage from spikes.

Kyogre: Sweeper
Calm mind
Ice beam
Thunder
Surf
Nature; Modest
Item: leftovers
Evs: 200 def, 200 spe, 100 spat
Kyogre should be able to fit at least one calm mind in before beginning its sweep where its spdef and sp attack will be boosted immensely allowing it to 2HKO anything which doesn't resist it save for lugia. Leftovers will heal a bit of the damage taken from its slow speed. ice beam, surf, thunder are the standard elemental attacks and calm mind will put in that extra hit. Thunder also has that 30% chance of paralysis

Deoxys-A: Sweeper
Thunder
Ice Beam
Shadowball
Super power
Item: Life Orb
Evs: 252 Spe, 252 Spat
Deoxys can be used at any time and it's 150 speed is hard to beat meaning it should be able to take out at least two pokemon before going down. It won't last long because of it's terrible defences and a focus sash would be useless later on because of stealth rock and spikes so lifeorb will maximise its attack. It should do quite a bit of damage and could take on a pesky blissey. The only trouble would be a specially defensive lugia or giratina but then it would have dealed massive amounts of damage especially with life orb and thunder because of kyogre's drizzle. It will remain untouchable for a while.

Kingdra: Sweeper
Outrage
Waterfall
Dragondance
DragonClaw
Nature: Jolly
Item: Lum Berry
Evs: 252 Att. 120 Def, 120 SpDef
Kingdra's base speed turns into 190 because of swift swim, allowing it to out speed any pokemon causing it to be a deadly sweeper. Dragon dance will guarantee its attacks deal sufficient damage and it's a great all rounder with 95base stats for everything. Lumberry will cure confusion from outrage as well as curing sleep problems if i decide to replace dragon claw with rest. Waterfall although weak at base 80 will get a bit of damage in with the help of stealth rock and 3 layers of spikes in.

Cresselia: Stall
Light Screen
Reflect
Psychic
Ice Beam
Item: leftovers
Evs: 252 Def 140 Spd 120 Spd
Since toxic spikes poisons the other pokemon, I won't be able to use thunderwave, however its decent sp attack can still do damage with STAB psychic and ice beam to get rid of those pesky dragon types such as salamance or garchomp. It's also useful for letting the poison from toxic spikes to seep in as Cresselia has great def and spdef while recovering from leftovers

Arceus (Normal): Extreme Killer
Sword Dance
Extreme Speed
Shadow Claw
Overheat
Item: Silk Scarf (boosts normal moves by 20%)
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 100 Spe, 100 Def, 100 Spdef, 200 Att
Following smogon's set, it should be a late game sweeper taking out other deoxys or extremely fast pokemon with extremespeed. if you know the other person will switch out, preparing a sword dance is immensely helpful to boost that 80+20% power from silk scarf extreme speed. Overheat will of course destroy skarmory in one go and shadow claw to take on giratina and lugia. Extremespeed is almost aways guaranteed to deal massive damage and arceus should last a while before being taken out given its allround stats. It's great for destroying a team of frail special sweepers.

I'm open to criticism because it's very likely to attract flaws.

Try choice band on kingdra. DD's speed boost won't be useless in that situation. Also overheat's power is hindered in the rain. If you really want to take out Skarm you're better off running thunder.

I'm pretty sure Roserade is not viable in ubers at all. Plus, Spikes + Sleep Powder don't work together.

And it looks like you just crammed a bunch of random Pokemon together.
- You have Spikes with no spin-blocker
- There is no possible way you can get up 3 layers of spikes, so Toxic Spikes as well is out of the question. Roserade gets 5 free turns? i wtf'd
- You have no Stealth Rock, yet all your descriptions assume it's in place.
- An offensive team without Choice Scarf?
- An offensive team with half of it being sweepers and yet a staller that has no way to really stall.
- No mention of how the team works or teammates, you just basically say what the analysis on Smogon says, but with a bunch of incorrect stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)