Rejected /Friend List Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an option like "/friend list clear" to clear your friends list if you wish, instead of having to do /unfriend[username] one by one.

An addition to this is being able to put a kind of "Pin", that is, to fix "/friend fix" iy "/friend pin". By doing this, using "/friend list clear" the pinned friends will be kept. You could also do something like "/friend list unpin" or something like that to remove this status. Something similar would be a command to highlight certain friends from your list, prioritizing them and putting them at the top of the online list and preventing them from being removed with "/friend list clear" unless you remove that priority.

But if only the /Friend List Clear command is approved, that's pretty good too.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
A command to completely erase your list also seems risky - I can see people misusing that or getting tricked into it pretty easily.
I also don't really see the point of pinning a friend. Making them immune to a theoretical full list clear seems to remove the point of said full clear. Just manually unfriending one by one and keeping the ones you want seems better.

Well, in that case, a command to clear the list can be followed by a command prompt explaining what the person is about to do (and whether they are sure they want to do it, to confirm this action). Sometimes the person wants to change alt.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I forgot to reply but I'm gonna close this, since I see very little point. If you want to remove all your friends, doing it one by one is preferable, so you don't make mistakes (and so you can ensure you aren't up a creek if you change your mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)