Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke aside, I 100% agreed with what G-Luke had said; Fusion Evolution is polarizing for various reasons, one of them I think is that it swayed away too much of OU instead of adapting them into it, and become its own Tier (between OU and Uber) and not everyone liked that. It also about tendency of allowing a good concept that ended up having their overpowered aspects overlooked.

This is a reason why I don't contribute here anymore; the Power Creep had raised way too high and I was unable to figure out how to make them good concepts anymore.
I definitely agree that many balance issues have arisen over time. For example, Flyorus Guard would never have been allowed around the start of the mod but due to the ridiculous power level we've got now Revi literally told me to buff it because 'there's no way it can be more broken than what we've already got' which sounds pretty bad to me.

That being said, it seems you stopped because your fusions either weren't powerful enough or you had to make them bad concepts in order to make them the right power level. Thing is, I don't really see why you should stop submitting just because your fusions won't be in FE OU. People can still use them if they're cool and there might be lower tiers anyway :P

also, can I just ask everyone why they seem to think Cinshado's balanced at all? I've seen many posts assuming it'll be allowed but I really don't get where the defensive counterplay is, it seems broken as hell.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I definitely agree that many balance issues have arisen over time. For example, Flyorus Guard would never have been allowed around the start of the mod but due to the ridiculous power level we've got now Revi literally told me to buff it because 'there's no way it can be more broken than what we've already got' which sounds pretty bad to me.

That being said, it seems you stopped because your fusions either weren't powerful enough or you had to make them bad concepts in order to make them the right power level. Thing is, I don't really see why you should stop submitting just because your fusions won't be in FE OU. People can still use them if they're cool and there might be lower tiers anyway :P
I stopped because I also do not want to go too far and its difficult for me too keep interested to this Pet Mod. It was very interesting for me, but there are so many balance issues that it turned me off and make me think if I really should run the same risk or not for FE OU.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I agree. I mean we can't expect that we are gonna not have a tier where Auzninja cannot abuse all four of its Fusion Moves!

But seriously never stop subbing for a reason like that cuz there will always be spinoff metas where ur fusion will rock.
also, can I just ask everyone why they seem to think Cinshado's balanced at all? I've seen many posts assuming it'll be allowed but I really don't get where the defensive counterplay is, it seems broken as hell.
I think Cinshado has limited counters and checks, but the same can be said a wide variety of fusions. And I don't think banning a bunch of fusions will help that. I think the level of Fusion Evolution has reached a point where it just can't be balanced, and it should be embraced as the AG+BH+Pet Mod tier it actually is. I personally think like only three mons really need banning outright, cuz at this rate half of the fusions subbed might as well should get banned.

Free Peridot-Mega cuz its not that fast, kinda frail and priority is EVERYWHERE (even on fucking stall).

lol jokes its got Tail Glow + No Guard Hypnosis STAB Thunder coming off one of the highest special attacks period.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I agree. I mean we can't expect that we are gonna not have a tier where Auzninja cannot abuse all four of its Fusion Moves!

But seriously never stop subbing for a reason like that cuz there will always be spinoff metas where ur fusion will rock.
I did won a couple time in Fusion Moves, so I will stick to this one. I may come back here once I figure out how to make good concepts for OU.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
First off I agree with Yahooboo BAN CINSHADO

Secondly, this "utility to the team" talk about Diceus is bullshit. FE is about extreme role compression. You can easily cover all your utilities with 5 mons. Let's say you copy Pelippex, getting a 104/136/116 bulk copy. You build your team around Rain. Can Diceus-Pelippex, as a pivot, switch into most attackers? Yes, it can, even better than Pelippex in fact. Can Diceus-Pelippex, as a rain setter, help its rain sweeper teammates? Yes, it can. How is using Diceus in this case "bringing absolutely no utility to your team at all"??? Two rain setters is great. Two Regenerator mons is great. Two defoggers isn't uncommon. Obviously you'll be double weak to Ground, Electric and Psychic in this example. You then add some other mon that covers your weaknesses.

Two Xerneas to sweep teams isn't actually terribly good, though? Against teams which have both Dusk Mane and PDon you have two easily counterable setup-sweepers and one less slot for dealing with the counters.
Oh so now people will have to run TWO checks and/or counters for every viable attacker in FE, one for the original and one for Diceus. Very cool.
Unless it's a hard counter, the attacker will weaken its check by a lot. Even though Pdon resists Fairy, it simply can't survive TWO Moonblasts from Xerneas, one running Power Herb and the other running Fairium Z. Also, it's your own fault that Diceus can act as a Z-move wallbreaker version of its copy, originally it wasn't like that but you decided to make it "more similar to Multitype" or whatever the reasoning was.

First off I agree with Yahooboo BAN CINSHADO

Secondly, this "utility to the team" talk about Diceus is bullshit. FE is about extreme role compression. You can easily cover all your utilities with 5 mons. Let's say you copy Pelippex, getting a 104/136/116 bulk copy. You build your team around Rain. Can Diceus-Pelippex, as a pivot, switch into most attackers? Yes, it can, even better than Pelippex in fact. Can Diceus-Pelippex, as a rain setter, help its rain sweeper teammates? Yes, it can. How is using Diceus in this case "bringing absolutely no utility to your team at all"??? Two rain setters is great. Two Regenerator mons is great. Two defoggers isn't uncommon. Obviously you'll be double weak to Ground, Electric and Psychic in this example. You then add some other mon that covers your weaknesses.

Oh so now people will have to run TWO checks and/or counters for every viable attacker in FE, one for the original and one for Diceus. Very cool.
Unless it's a hard counter, the attacker will weaken its check by a lot. Even though Pdon resists Fairy, it simply can't survive TWO Moonblasts from Xerneas, one running Power Herb and the other running Fairium Z. Also, it's your own fault that Diceus can act as a Z-move wallbreaker version of its copy, originally it wasn't like that but you decided to make it "more similar to Multitype" or whatever the reasoning was.
I don't really get what the point is of running Diceus-Pelippex when you could run another rain setter, though, especially considering you have to either run the poison plate (weaker scalds, no one cares about sludge bomb) or consistency goes out the window unless you've somehow made a rain team with one water type. Why not just run Peli Koko or one of the great many other setters? Anyway, I do see the issue with it but feel like people should at least get to test if Diceus is broken first - a quickban seems far too hasty. I agree with the Z move stuff though, please revert that it was dumb ;-;

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

I don't mean to be rude or anything but I think the problem in balancing lies in the council. I mean sure, people vote for broken stuff, but the council shouldn't allow it to be voted in the first place. Revi, the previous(?) head of the council, is the same person who made Cherr-oh (everyone remembers this absolute monster), Trampoline (-2 attack AND -2 speed AND 30% chance to paralyze on switch-in... by combining Intimidate + Static), Cat Bed (terrain that auto-burns for 5 turns and boosts fairy/fire), etc etc... Now I discover Revi indirectly made Flyorus Guard, the mon that switches into literally anything safely. Those should have never been allowed IMO. I mean, when I mentioned banning or nerfing Vallysect that has 90/120/95/120/95/104, gets automatic +2 to Attack or SpA on switch-in depending on type, Revi almost buffed it. Meanwhile we still have Mega Gearchamp banned, it has 80/124/105/125/105/105, Pure Power and can't hold items. The entire council hasn't unbanned it because?? I have no idea why Revi became the head of the project when G-Luke stepped down. There are many older veterans than Revi who are still active, from FE V1/rhydreigon days even, and I feel like they would do a better job balancing stuff. Like Aquatic, who I'm glad is part of the council now.

I don't really get what the point is of running Diceus-Pelippex when you could run another rain setter, though, especially considering you have to either run the poison plate (weaker scalds, no one cares about sludge bomb) or consistency goes out the window unless you've somehow made a rain team with one water type. Why not just run Peli Koko or one of the great many other setters? Anyway, I do see the issue with it but feel like people should at least get to test if Diceus is broken first - a quickban seems far too hasty.
Why would you run a different rain setter? Is there even a better defensive rain setter than Diceus-Pelippex? With Pelippex you have everything you need. Peli Koko isn't as bulky as normal Pelippex and is paper-thin compared to Diceus-Pelippex. Kyokid has a terrible BST but can paralyze foes automatically, so it's an option, but Kyokid has no utility moves. Pelippex is the best option here. Double Peli Koko is the best option for Hyper-Offense Rain though.
I used Rain as an example but it's the same with Sun too. 104/107/127/105/102/47 Diceus-Torko Bulu, can't go wrong with two Rapid Spinners, two SR setters and two Grassy Terrain setters. Or 104/85/110 Diceus-Ninetales-Prime, you'll seriously benefit a LOT from two Aurora Veil setters, one could even run Icium Z to nuke something. We're better off just quickbanning it before the FE Open, maybe unban and test it after that.
I agree with the Z move stuff though, please revert that it was dumb ;-;
No, keep that change so Diceus can be more useful in FE Ubers.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Sorry for the double post but... Revi talked to me and approved some ability nerfs and quickbans! She also said we'll be turning back the clock on the power creep together, so we're accepting suggestions for nerfs, or even quickbans.

Cinshado is quickbanned. It has 130 Attack/140 Speed and 187BP Tail Slap(before STAB) with its ability, and Spectral Thief. Its two new Fusion Moves pushed it over the edge, with 187BP Fighting-type Tail Slap(before STAB) and STAB Quick Attack that always crits.
Enteon is quickbanned. 125 Attack, a Huge Power clone, Extreme Speed and being able to hold Choice Band makes it uncompetitive.
Mega Lucashadow is quickbanned. It has 166 Attack/142 Speed, almost unresisted STABs, Adaptability, Spectral Thief, and two Ghost priority Fusion Moves (one that works like Spectral Thief).

Now for the nerfs, these are all Revi's fusions so we didn't need to ask the original poster about them.
Miniancie can now lower its own stats and be taunted, keeping the immunity to other stat drops and non-volatile status conditions.
Defense Oxybliss can now be taunted, keeping the immunity to non-volatile status conditions.
Trampoline now only lowers Attack and Speed by 1 on switch-in, and the chance to paralyze is on contact like Static.
Entir's doubled attack now comes from its ability, not from stat boosts. (No more +2 Aerilate STAB E-Speed Mega).
Topaz's Attack and Speed are only doubled ONLY in Rain.
Heataria's x1.5 boost to moves that can inflict a status condition and Fire-type moves don't stack anymore.
Cat Bed's Beautiful Terrain now gives the Attack drop of burn, but doesn't actually burn Pokemon.

Another nerf that Revi agreed with was this one. This one was made by Stitch, but it's definitely too strong.
Vallysect now only gets +1 Attack or +1 Special Attack from its ability.

I'm also going to nerf one of my fusions.
Cute Wig Necrynx now takes 1/2 damage from super-effective moves instead of 1/4.

If you want to nerf your own fusion's abilities (if you think you gave a multiplier that was too high and shouldn't be there, or an effect that came out of nowhere) feel free to suggest changes. If you want to help change other people's submissions because they're too strong, we'll have to talk to the original creator but suggestions will be definitely considered.

Oh yeah, the Chazma nerf is official now. In other news, in light of our discussion, Cookie Butter is now a member of the council! I don’t really care what council thinks since I think he’s proved his worth.

Also, when PMGS is over, this thread will be locked and V5 will begin. In V5, overpowering abilities will be cracked down upon for the first time in a very long time.

Edit: Kahoot is quickbanned due to Rest shenanigans being too much.

Last edited:
Doing this here cause I don’t feel like editing. Mtn Dew is banned because the ability is broken and I can’t think of any nerf that would make sense.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah, the Chazma nerf is official now. In other news, in light of our discussion, Cookie Butter is now a member of the council! I don’t really care what council thinks since I think he’s proved his worth.
Tyranny must be fun.

But onto the meat of the matter. While I understand that stuff can be overcentralizing, I again preach that y'all are approaching FE OU the wrong way. Fusion Evolution has stopped being an OU-like meta a long time ago, and I think we should stop dealing with the meta like that. Not saying we should have a completely minimal banlist, but I definitely think one shouldn't ban willy nilly. I think this Pet Mod, more than any other Pet Mod meta, should hold testing tournaments similar to Sylvemons and Type Optimization, as this is the biggest and most meta altering Pet Mod of all the others, and going into the official tournament with limited battle experience and concepts / assumptions based purely on paper. (I for one, don't support a Cinshado quickban without merit or playtesting in a meta where Normal/Ghost types, mons that kill it in an instant, and a bunch of weird unexplored options are rampant). Not saying that bans are not warranted, but they shouldn't just be done without proof. Besides, who doesn't want an excuse to play this extremely fun metagame that has captured the heart of so many people? I see myself out.

Tyranny must be fun.

But onto the meat of the matter. While I understand that stuff can be overcentralizing, I again preach that y'all are approaching FE OU the wrong way. Fusion Evolution has stopped being an OU-like meta a long time ago, and I think we should stop dealing with the meta like that. Not saying we should have a completely minimal banlist, but I definitely think one shouldn't ban willy nilly. I think this Pet Mod, more than any other Pet Mod meta, should hold testing tournaments similar to Sylvemons and Type Optimization, as this is the biggest and most meta altering Pet Mod of all the others, and going into the official tournament with limited battle experience and concepts / assumptions based purely on paper. (I for one, don't support a Cinshado quickban without merit or playtesting in a meta where Normal/Ghost types, mons that kill it in an instant, and a bunch of weird unexplored options are rampant). Not saying that bans are not warranted, but they shouldn't just be done without proof. Besides, who doesn't want an excuse to play this extremely fun metagame that has captured the heart of so many people? I see myself out.
I understand that, and Cinshado might not be banned from the tournament. However, we REALLY need Room tours for FE. I’m gonna likely set up one on DragonHeaven in 12 hours. Cinshado I will allow (anything else that’s clearly borked like Peridot-Mega aren’t tho) in the tourney. charizard8888 which abilities are functional atm?

PS: Cinccino has Bullet Seed ;)

Last edited:
Another thing- I am not trying to treat it like OU. I’m trying to nerf things if possible before banning them. Very few of the nerfs drastically effected the abilities; they mostly just reduced multipliers or boosts. The closest comparison I can think of is when SylveMons removed Wild Charge from Raichu. We didn’t ban Raichu altogether, but rather nerfed the power it had access to by making it use Volt Tackle over Wild Charge. Most of the changes I hope to reduce the numbers of abilities to be balanced, or make abilities not as big of stretches (like Chazma). I’m trying to strike a balance between having few restrictions like now and unneeded restrictions like back in V1 and the first half of V2. When I said I wanted to turn back the clock on the power creep, I meant that a power creep of the second half of V2 and the first half of V3. Fusions that are certainly more powerful than anything in OU, but nothing that is flagrantly broken even among other fusions. (Dialcatty breaks this whole argument so shhhhh)

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I understand that, and Cinshado might not be banned from the tournament. However, we REALLY need Room tours for FE. I’m gonna likely set up one on DragonHeaven in 12 hours. Cinshado I will allow (anything else that’s clearly borked like Peridot-Mega aren’t tho) in the tourney. charizard8888 which abilities are functional atm?
Kudos to Ludicrousity, KirbyRider1337, AquaticPanic, Spandan, Mygavolt, urkerab, and everyone who helped in SpartanMalice's repository for the abilities file earlier along with Yung Dramps, The True Falcon, Pika Xreme (AND HOW CAN I FORGOT JUCHERZ dem I'm bad) and everyone who helped in testing; these 480 abilities are in
Turnabout Torrent
Intimidating Scales
Huge Torrent
Intense Rivalry
Levipoison
Glassing
Armor Cast
Oblivious Absorb
FEAR
Cactus Power
Snow Force
Sandy Skin
Technicutter
Chloro Volt
Healing Fat
Normal Veil
Land Shark
Serene Focus
Torrent Veil
Mummy Fortitude
Blazing Body
No Skill
Sand Aura
Static Storm
Dreaded Flames
Rocky Growth
Pristine
Inner Body
Intimidating Fangs
Intimidating Absorption
Keen Feet
Swift Absorb
Math Surge
Flame Essence
Natural Guard
Sticky Float
Serene Fire
Healing Blaze
Barb Stance
Power Up Pinch
ElectroTechnic
Speed Break
Justice Power
Cursed Trace
Evaporation
Hard Body
Gut Breaker
Synchofloat
Magician's Wand
Clean Match
Positive Growth
Error Macro
Late Bloomer
Tangled Flames
Breaker
Hammer Space
Under Pressure
Natural Eye
Overwhelming Presence
Monsoon
Monsoon-Altered
Justified Fire
Sturdy Tempo
Hydro Stream
Hydrate
Leaf Stream
Cyber Criminal
Clear Tempo
Sandy Eyes
Sharp Armor
Dream Crusher
Desert Snow
Magic Break
Raptor Head
Steadfast Luck
Thunderous Embers
Torrential Voltage
Sea Monster
Serene Eyes
From Ashes
Sturdy Tech
Armored Guts
Shake it Off
Prankstar
Sturdy Fire
Kindle
Durable Barbs
Rapid Growth
Amazing Bulk
Charged Up
Khanqueror
Synchrostall
Permafrost
Heavy Armor
Negative Body
Stunning Bug
Champion
Venom Stream
Sun Aura
Tropical Storm
Flame Drive
Boost Trace
Masochist
Flaming Presence
Kaleidocope
Hazmat Fur
Indulgence
Determination
Outrageous
Wood Head
Blaze Rush
Swift Retreat
Champions Spirit
Beasts Focus
Volt Torrent
Ancient Mariner
Monkey See Monkey Do
Overwhelming
Pixie Lure
Flower Power
Guerilla Warfare
Light Speed
High Stakes
Fear Shield
Puffy Cloud
Tinkering
Bamboozled
Electron Rain
Prestidigitation
Revved Up
Misty Supercharge
Grassworker
Bubble Slip
Operation: Overgrow
Lightning Fist
Flare Wings
Pecking Order
Hydrodynamic
Engineer
Soul Power
Land's Shield
Godlike Powers
Soften Up
Misty Mind
Unstable Voltage
Huge Bubble
Ambition
Power of Two
Chlorocoat
Photosynthesis Surge
Blacksmith
Magical Ice
Code Unknown
Thermophilic
Plan In Action
Enchanted Skull
Thunderstorm Surge
Move Madness
Light Armor
Clean Aura
Brainfreeze Surge
Fat Trap
Authority
Fire-B-Gone
Lethal Leafage
Sandmist Surge
Compact Boost
Meteor Shower
Black Hole
Graceful Analyst
Underwater Screen
Mountain Climber
Duke of the Lightning
Emperor of the Fire
Overloaded Helm
Unrivaled Claws
Ouroboros
Braveheart
Dark Light
Ancient Foliage
Prodigy
Too Thick
Tech Fur
Sound Soul
Phase Through
Locked Shell
Healthy Meal
Christmas Spirit
Scrumptious
Heat Seeker
Bingo Bongo
Panic Mode
Positivity
Fisticuffst
Starburst
Fae Fist
Malware
Nightmare Fuel
Snow Absorb
Confidence Boost
Blizzard Blur
Frenzy
Solar Panel
Ice Scale
Synch Scales
Poison Shield
Rebel
Full Steam Ahead
Juggernaut
Flash Weather
Clear Focus
Charm Star
Magic Fat
Forest Fire
Dis/connect
Pond Scum
Compelling
Storm Launcher
Static Switch
Reflex
Clear Pouch
Precision
Sleepwalker
Absolute Zero
Tainted Lens
Pure Thug
Mystic Wave
Titanic Strength
Hygroscopy
Wonderlust
Prison Cell
Venom Glare
Terrorize
Clear Levitation
Ground Drive
Top Gear
Surge Bloom
Unparalleled Technique
Obliterate
Shaggy Coat
Clear Absorb
Evaporate
Caestus
Fusion Powered
Hyper Protection
Sand Slurp
Sandy Storm
Hot Air Balloon
Fatal Grace
Mean Girl
Serene Surge
Ashes to Ashes
Beast Barbs
Subdue
Sun Bath
Pixie Grace
Turborise
Queen's Command
Soulforged Diamond
Slow Surge
Petrify
Triggered
Sharpshooter
Rubber Up
Shadow Guard
Spiral Flames
Pixie Absorb
Peer Pressure
Rhythm
Magical Wand
Medical Expert
Bad Influence
Scout
Rejuvenation
Force Drain
Foundation
Barbs Boost
Atmospheric Pull
Tricky Glare
Confiscation
Stat Harvesting
Familiar Maneuvering
Power Surge
Sheer Fat
Ocean Shield
Persistent Morale
Dazzle Beast
Contagious Yawn
Enchanted
Magic Sponge
Ground Leecher
Bloodthirst
Electrotorrent
Dark Surge
Blazing Beast
Jailbreak
Paralyzed With Fear
Flip Out
Last Nightmare
Adaptive Absorption
Brilliant Brightness
Recovery Shield
Airborne Lighting
S.O.N.A.R
Threatening Glare
Diamond Shield
Sunsteel Skin
Mud Absorb
Fluffy Fur
Laser Beam
Magnum Opus
Adaptive Eye
Aqua Booster
Graceful Exit
Cold Body
Dangerous Addiction
Root Rum
Healing Hell
Shattered Prism
Firewall
Solar Snow
Beast Guard
Hardened Body
Frisky Beast
Uninhabitable
Crushing
G-Tolerance
Aeroform
Therapeutic
Reckless Body
Weather Front
Justice Illusion
Steam Sauna
Smoke Body
Strike and Pass
Beasts Focus
Poison Veil
Thermogenesis
Echo
Careless Force
Photosynthetic Grace
Completely Serious
Mine Field
Greek Fire
Grassy Heal
dragonhide
Choo Choo
Toll Booth
Eye of Horus
Insidious Tentacles
Burning Heart
Ogre's Swamp
Contra-Bubble
Broken Heart
Lazy Camo
Fungal Shield
Normalized Enemy
Mana Potion
Piercing Gaze
Pressured Innards
Extremist
Quarantine
Blazing Contrary
Optimize
Tetra Force
Torrent Tempo
Torrent Rage
Fluttering Heart
Vexing Valor
Fearless
Limb Enhancers
Mirror Mirror
Volt Boost
Night Terror
Merciless Beast
Ability
Type Trap
Constellation
Lava Dive
Disguise Burden
Two-Faced
Genome Tree
Blessed Protection
Gutsy Beast
Aura of Failure
Slow 'n' Steady
Chain Heal
360 No-Scope
Ageless Blizzard
Deceiver
Stance Shield
Stare Down
Dirt Nap
Quick Trap
Tera Armor
Turbo Curse
Melody of the Heart
Amplify
Beast Roar
Sturdy Mold
Molded Stall
Unamazed
Jealous Aggressor
Snow Sucker
Hail Veil
Veteran
Lightening Lightning
Technological Armor
Solid Sand
Ambulance
Temporary Guard
Synchro Veil
Pressurate
Metal Monster
Magic Mirror
Beautiful Obliteration Weapon
Advocate Scale
Inverse Armor
Mental Fear
Magicworker
Poison Pores
Pa'u Dancer
Pom-Pom Dancer
Baile Dancer
Sensu Dancer
Radioactive Surge
Zero Awareness
Ravage
NO IMMIGRANTS
Dramatic Rage
Nautral Curse
The Hidden One
Compound Pressure
Sand Dreams
Horsetail Armor
Sand Pressure
Sheer Flight
Power Forward
Weather Caster
Victory System
Resurrection
Resurrection Done
Upgrade
Danceposter
Cosmology
Summon Spirits
Rocky Surge
Spiral Power
Compassionate Soul
Move~Stat
Revitalize
Soaking Aura
Cloud Boost
Spore Spreading
Goddess Trace
Sensei
Appropriation
Scarily Adorable
Creepy
Prism Skin
Terabeast
Power Saver
Christmas Parade
Shock Trap
Aura Of Pain
Pouch Aura
Volt Field
Hidden Advantage
Gale Levitation
Friction Charge
Tommy's Room
Crystallized Shield
Food Coloring
Scary Sandwich
Test Cram
Sippity Hoo
Mirage
Titanium Toothpaste
Farmer's Delight
Calamity

There are around ~88 fusion abilities left

Note for the tour
- Quite a few of these might crash or not function completely as we're still adding and testing them. (Bolded a few that don't in the list but they aren't all)
- Plus all the movepools are still not in. (Around ~170 fusions left)

Additional info:
For the custom client we need to download then copy paste the sprites into various folders so message me if someone has time and is willing to do the sprites copying or movepool finishing while we're at this.

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ones bolded crash or don’t crash?
Ones bolded either crash the battle or do not work properly in battle, but there might be more of them as we haven't tested so actually the tour can be helpful in testing abilities as well (Since it isn't the Open yet so I hope a few anomalies won't cause much problem). Keep a record of all the abilities that worked / didn't work while the tour.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
i mean I'm not complaining about the promotion itself but why do you even have a council if you're just going to make the decisions yourself? seems rather abusive
Does the council, besides Revi, even do anything these days lol. Myga works on Fusion Moves, G-Luke works on Fusion Prevos but the main council member in the main thread is Revi. I can blame Revi for some bad decisions in the past because it seems like she's the only one actively involved. Now it seems like she's the only one actively involved in fixing things.
Revi is the one that listened to suggestions tbh, like the banlist Discord posters helped make. Aquatic and I suggested changing mega stone bans to species long ago in the Discord server. Mega Gearchamp isn't even good and it's still banned, but things like Mega Lucashadow were fine until yesterday. Myga, the only council member in the Discord server at the time, just kinda ignored the unban suggestion, that's not very nice...

i mean I'm not complaining about the promotion itself but why do you even have a council if you're just going to make the decisions yourself? seems rather abusive
I don’t always do. This is the only time a council promotion has been done like this. Usually I consult with people like AquaticPanic and Mygavolt before I decide on something. His promotion was an exception, not the norm.

(I for one, don't support a Cinshado quickban without merit or playtesting in a meta where Normal/Ghost types, mons that kill it in an instant, and a bunch of weird unexplored options are rampant). Not saying that bans are not warranted, but they shouldn't just be done without proof.
Actually the decision to quickban Cinshado was because I did calc it and the only things I calc'd that were capable of walling a banded set were Cofagreelix if it knows Rest (if it doesn't it can't wall) and Chazma. When your best bet at walling something is the broken egg, that fusion should probably just be banned. If Cinshado hadn't gotten the stupidly powerful fusion moves it did it wouldn't be as big an issue since then it wouldn't be as threatening with its neutral hits but as it is now a choice banded set of Brick Tail, Focused Attack, Spectral Thief, Knock Off/Throat Chop can OHKO or 2HKO just about anything.

252 Atk Choice Band Cinshado Spectral Thief vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cofagreelix: 136-162 (38.2 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Cinshado Spectral Thief vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Malaras: 222-262 (50.2 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Cinshado Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Prism Armor Chazma-Egg: 240-283 (40.6 - 47.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Cinshado Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Prism Armor Chazma-Egg: 160-190 (27.1 - 32.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Cinshado Throat Chop vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Prism Armor Chazma-Egg: 198-234 (33.5 - 39.6%) -- 22.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

So the room tour is delayed cause my computer isn’t done updating yet. Don’t worry though, because I will let everyone know when it’s done. Btw, unless Zard is a wizard and changed the stuff already, nerfed fusions will not be allowed on the room tour with the exception of Cat Bed, since Zard fixed that one already.

so to ask a quick question to everyone: do you think Diceus could potentially be nerfed to 84 HP and have the 20 lost stat points spread across Attack, Defense, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def? It'd be a pretty big nerf, so it might be balanced. I will admit I was probably being biased earlier :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)