[Gen 6-7-8] ⚡ Blizz's Ditto Dynamo ⚡

hey again! could I grab Applin #41 and Tyrunt #131 ? HOME user is Salem, both Carkoals are male in quick balls. if youre able give them nicknames, id really appreciate if you could name the Applin Hesperides and the Tyrunt Conrad. no worries if not though. thank you in advance!
edit: got sniped, i cant access HOME atm so ill make another post when theyre up again

Last edited:
hey again! could I grab Applin #41 and Tyrunt #131 ? HOME user is Salem, both Carkoals are male in quick balls. if youre able give them nicknames, id really appreciate if you could name the Applin Hesperides and the Tyrunt Conrad. no worries if not though. thank you in advance!
edit: got sniped, i cant access HOME atm so ill make another post when theyre up again
put them up again, 41 is female and 131 is male, still in quick balls

heyo could i get a most ditto please
Sent, enjoy!
put them up again, 41 is female and 131 is male, still in quick balls
Unfortunately, I was only able to sent the Tyrunt, as the Applin listing could not be located (probably sniped). Please redeposit and notify me.

As for nicknames, unfortunately my current giveaway delivery process makes nicknaming a little too circuitous, however, since Gen 8 any Pokemon not currently nicknamed can be named by the current holder once. None of the spitbacks have been nicknamed and should nicknamable once delivered.

As for nicknames, unfortunately my current giveaway delivery process makes nicknaming a little too circuitous, however, since Gen 8 any Pokemon not currently nicknamed can be named by the current holder once. None of the spitbacks have been nicknamed and should nicknamable once delivered.
nicknaming works for the tyrunt! i was pretty sure it would, but i thought id ask just in case.
anyway, ive reposted on the gts again, male in quick ball. thanks for being so patient!

Hi, thanks so much for doing this. I’m looking for Most, perfect Ditto on Gen 6.

Game: Pokemon Y
IGN: Janine
Pokémon: Slowpoke, Male Lv26
Requested: Most

Hello! I deposited a male lvl 18 carkol, Thanks in advance!

Game: Pokemon Home
IGN: level flamer
Pokémon: Carkoal lvl 18
Requested: Useless

Last edited:
Good evening, BlizzardHero. I am curious as to whether this giveaway is still active. A Ditto of the kind you offer would be very useful in my ongoing quest to conquer the Battle Maison.

Hey, i hope this is still active, started UM last week

Game: UM
Name: Chlora
Fearow (nick: Most), L28, M

Ah just noticed the OP hasnt logged on since 2023... that sucks. Hope they still see this before the GTS goes down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)