[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means I audited the logs and couldn't see any reason why a single user would need to claim 12 EV'd Single Strike Urshifu.
Oh I'm sorry, I understand the problem now. I used to have different Urshifu sets for different teams in my battle boxes before it was banned to avoid changing moves, nature, EVs and items to a lesser extent. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Oh I'm sorry, I understand the problem now. I used to have different Urshifu sets for different teams in my battle boxes before it was banned to avoid changing moves, nature, EVs and items to a lesser extent. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I'm not sure what you mean by "before it was banned". I've always had the right to block anyone I wanted to from my giveaway. I looked at the usage for Urshifu, and 3 moves are used over 95% of the time. All the ones you got had EVs, so you likely weren't planning to remove the EVs and re-EV them. Hence, I couldn't see why any single user would need 12 of them, and you got added to the banlist like a bunch of other people who were claiming dozens of multiple mons at once.

How would I trade for a Yveltal? I’m very new to trading within the Pokémon community. What should I name my Wooloo if I wanted a Yveltal with EV’s? Is there some sort of system where there’s specific letters that need to be put in? Sorry if these questions have been asked before.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
How would I trade for a Yveltal? I’m very new to trading within the Pokémon community. What should I name my Wooloo if I wanted a Yveltal with EV’s? Is there some sort of system where there’s specific letters that need to be put in? Sorry if these questions have been asked before.
Please read the first post. It includes the list of every Pokémon available and how to get it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "before it was banned". I've always had the right to block anyone I wanted to from my giveaway. I looked at the usage for Urshifu, and 3 moves are used over 95% of the time. All the ones you got had EVs, so you likely weren't planning to remove the EVs and re-EV them. Hence, I couldn't see why any single user would need 12 of them, and you got added to the banlist like a bunch of other people who were claiming dozens of multiple mons at once.
I meant he was sent to ubers from smogon's OU format. There were come differences like adamant vs jolly, bulk up sets don't use u-turn, and some just had different items in different teams to avoid changing them between games, etc. I think it's beyond the point to explain myself, I totally understand and I apologize again, I was not trying to deter your decision. Thank you for your contributions, absolute quality of life changers. You're the best. Keep up this amazing effort.

Um, sorry, but I haven’t been able to encounter the bot at all. There’s no option to see anything, and my Y-Comm just continually searches with the occasional purple lock. What does this mean?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Um, sorry, but I haven’t been able to encounter the bot at all. There’s no option to see anything, and my Y-Comm just continually searches with the occasional purple lock. What does this mean?
If you're new to trading in the Pokémon community, it's probably best to review this guide instead of asking questions like this here. Read that guide, and then read the first post of this page which has a FAQ that should answer all of your questions specific to this giveaway.

Anubis

HONK
Do you want to give me your OT/TID so I can look into it?

Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to thank you for your work and generosity with this! It has been wonderfully helpful, really made my day.

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
You can request multiples, but I reserve the right to permanently ban any user who farms large numbers of items or Pokemon if does not appear to be for personal use. I generally don't care about consumables such as Poke Balls unless there is evidence of you retrading. This is taking advantage of a free service and when one user hogs the bot for this, it makes the service worse for everyone else.
Just wanted to get some clarity on this. You're okay with us "farming" Apriballs? Really do appreciate the services that this provides.

Anubis

HONK
Just wanted to get some clarity on this. You're okay with us "farming" Apriballs? Really do appreciate the services that this provides.
Apriballs are mostly a "If someone complains about you collecting a bunch to trade to people who don't know about the service, I'll ban you."

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Apriballs are mostly a "If someone complains about you collecting a bunch to trade to people who don't know about the service, I'll ban you."
On a follow-up, are you okay with us WT away the Corvinight's to let others know about your service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)