#genvuu Challenge #4 - Choice Items

Nas

Banned deucer.
Hail has officially been unbanned in UU, so we can get this challenge going again! Zarel should have the regular ladder reinstated shortly with rankings preserved, so you don't have to worry about losing any progress you made before.

The challenge will end on December 16th at approximately 11:59 PM EST.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Alright, I'm ending this now. Congratulations to hilarious for winning the challenge, your victory will be recorded in the UU Hall of Fame.

Expect the next one to be up sometime in the next week!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
To my knowledge this challenge had a total of two people actively participating on the ladder. Including me (and SpareAacount who was basically winning this challenge until the last day). Not to mention the almost complete lack of discussion but ok I like winning still C: and I did get pretty high on the ladder (almost 1950).

My team is below. Choice teams are almost always very weak to Bisharp and Honchkrow for pretty obvious reasons - an almost no risk sucker punch combined with subs make life hard for me. Regenerator users are very useful for the team because all the switching you have to do, especially the bulky ones so you actually have something to switch into when you lose momentum (because you will lose momentum). It is almost impossible to deal with stallrein. Snorlax is an extremely important member of monochoice imo since it traps Chandelure which would otherwise limit you from using fire fighting and normal moves. also gets mismagius so you can more freely spam ground moves. I find that bulky choiced users are almost always better than frail ones since the amount of switching you will be doing is Very high.

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 12 Spd / 252 Atk / 244 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Selfdestruct

Tangrowth @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 124 SDef / 132 Spd
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Darmanitan @ Choice Band
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Superpower

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Outrage

Slowbro @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 240 HP / 16 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Surf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)