gone_girl (part 4 out now, READ POST #4)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4

1642274126016.png

"Hnngg..... hnn.... mmmmmggrrh....what? Where am I?"

1642274207012.png

The last thing Winona could remember was Flannery going on about how she was going to rescue her.

Yeah sure, bet she brought a patented leather rope after using it to whack the horse she rode in on. It's like she never listened to all the vegan podcast links I sent her! Ugh, but she's so... hot...

She shook off the realization that she had hardly satiated any of her hungers in the past 12 hours, the grumbling of her stomach just barely deafening her stubborn libido. Where the hell was she anyway? She regarded the grim tunnel she had somehow found herself in. She looked above her head and remembered that the cobblestones of her cell floor were nearly identical to the ceiling she regarded now.

Did I... fall through the floor? That's not possible. I ate her stupid torcake. I tasted the fats of the dairy. And I was arrested! Doesn't that...

Everyone talked about how you would instantly lose your psychic powers if you broke vegan code. She thought about any time she had witnessed someone's vegan arrest before, like the time Cheryl got lost in the forest and accidentally ate some magic mushrooms, causing her to viciously attack a Weedle and devour it whole. She hadn't seen Cheryl since her arrest actually, and had no idea what had become of her after she was taken away...

GUILTY CHERL.jpg

CHERYL [REDACTED]
PRISONER # 2 304 892 5
CRIME(S):
POKéSLAUGHTER 1ST DEGREE, INGESTING ENDANGERED MUSHROOMS SPECIES,
MILF W/O CHILD

Was it possible that anyone who broke vegan code was imprisoned until their powers were gone? Did they even lose their powers at all?

Has Cheryl been imprisoned all this time?...

Winona's vision is suddenly flooded with images that can't possibly exist in this dark, winding path: broad fields of wildflowers, Butterfree dancing in the air as if performing on an invisible stage, wild Bidoof and Starly lazing in the afternoon sun... She can hear a soft voice singing a lilting melody, as light as the dandelion fluff that tumbles across her view after being disturbed by the lazing friends who decide to roll over for a warmer sun spot.

Winona's head slowly bobs with the music and the breeze,
a spell so captivating that it is only broken when a hand caresses her neck—

Winona snaps out of the vision, feeling now as though she might have actually hit her head when she went through her prison room floor. She rubbed at her temples, immediately recoiling from her own touchher skull felt tenderized, completely unincorporated from any rigidity meant to exist in bone. Her vision was still blurred, but she knew she was back in her body when her nose detected fungus rather than fauna.

What is happening to me?! Where is Flannery? Why am I thinking of Cheryl, of all people??

...OUCH!

Despite her being disoriented by her still-recovering vision, and a headache that rivaled the time Cynthia's Grandmother thought she saw an Unown that looked like a 3 and would not shut up about it, Winona had kept walking through the barely-visible passage and hit her head one last time on a wall.

God I hope that's the last time I hit my fucking head. I swear to Arceus, I'll adopt any diet necessary to stop banging my fuggin' noggin'. Look at me, my vernacular is heading toward the shitter. I need grace. I need air. I need to FLY, GOD DAMNIT.

Winona looked around, wondering where her feet had brought her when the rest of her body seemed to be fighting a war that originated squarely in her frontal lobe. She looked up:

1642276839431.png

and swore she could hear singing again...

part 3: fin

Last edited by a moderator:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
gone_girl, or winonga and flangery
part 4​

DF779AE2-CEB5-4742-992B-B6FC6E855EB4.png

flannery: you’re kidding

B6202D06-9126-4A8D-AF78-5296A2C0C806.jpeg

flannery: what do i even do with this…

maybe it was a mistake

i’ll just take the test again!!

85065683-C426-454F-8BF7-D298C8B568FC.jpeg

flannery: …

DF779AE2-CEB5-4742-992B-B6FC6E855EB4.png

flannery: i-it must be j-jammed, or needed time to w-warm up

one more time…

72237DC4-DC49-46A2-B937-5B30BC6ADBA6.jpeg

flannery: …

3CE90AC6-8794-4AE5-8C82-0F178869D0F5.png

flannery: fuck this

——— one week later ———

BFAEDAEF-63A7-42CA-B686-E5FDA963FBB7.jpeg

flannery: i’ve sneaked past probably two dozen of these cells, with no other prisoners, no guards, nothing. not even winona.

where did that sinkhole in her cell come from? there’s too many unanswered questions for me to have not brought my Xanax. can’t think straight...

only 13%?

that seemed like an exaggeration…

we have such good chemistry… the veganism thing is a plague on humanity, but... that gorgeous lilac hair of hers? or is it mauve? whatever it is, purple goddess of my waking dreams please rise from that sinkhole and educate me yourself on exactly what shade it is… i can even forgive her for putting “faux leather riding crops only” on her Hinge profile.

ok it’s not worth getting distracted, if she died when her cell floor collapsed, there’s not much to fantasize ab—

there is a faint singing in the distance… no not that faint singing (subscribe to his JustForFans)
someone else…
something else…
something
soft…

flannery: hello?

her voice reverberates down the endless prison hallways

flannery: shit NO

her voice reverberates once more

flannery: STOP THAT

her voice echoes down the hallway until an eerie, stale silence settles in the air
THEN: the prison cell bars all around flannery begin to rumble with an unsettling aggression

flannery: WHO’S THERE?

the flourescent overhead lights shatter as the floor opens up beneath flannery, swallowing her into a deep, unidentified darkness

———

part 4: complete… or is it?
(no it is)​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)