Tournaments GSC PL - Week 3 (Double Week)

Calling act in ranshiin vs bugzinator game, bugzinator missed the schedule time and ranshiin has to play for something else and can't play later, proofs in ranshiin's wall
calling Ranshiin & Justamente. my opponent and i agreed that we could play at 6pm or later today, but is tying to claim act because i didnt show up at 6pm, without reaching out/contacting me or anyone on my team about the situation. he didnt give a hard deadline about how late he could do, and didn't make any attempt to notify anyone about when he couldn't play so there is no grounds for an act here

they've also been avoiding my attempts to reach out and resolve the situation in this thread and on stours earlier

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
calling Ranshiin & Justamente. my opponent and i agreed that we could play at 6pm or later today, but is tying to claim act because i didnt show up at 6pm, without reaching out/contacting me or anyone on my team about the situation. he didnt give a hard deadline about how late he could do, and didn't make any attempt to notify anyone about when he couldn't play so there is no grounds for an act here

they've also been avoiding my attempts to reach out and resolve the situation in this thread and on stours earlier

In response to your message I would like to make clear that you scheduled for 6PM, Ranshiin was waiting for you for 1h20mins, since you did not appear, we decided to ask for the act win since ranshiin could not play later, because his other games were already scheduled. Your message to my co-cap should have arrived 45 minutes or later when he was afk. Although he had been connected and had answered you, ranshiin could no longer play because he was waiting for you for more than 1h

In response to your message I would like to make clear that you scheduled for 6PM, Ranshiin was waiting for you for 1h20mins, since you did not appear, we decided to ask for the act win since ranshiin could not play later, because his other games were already scheduled. Your message to my co-cap should have arrived 45 minutes or later when he was afk. Although he had been connected and had answered you, ranshiin could no longer play because he was waiting for you for more than 1h
we clearly scheduled for "6pm or later on sunday".

you didn't follow any of the scheduling guidelines. he never specified how late he would be available to play & clearly said that we could play later than 6pm. no one on my team was even notified about him being unavailable during sunday evening or given the chance to make a sub if he had to leave

it's a poor attempt at an activity fish because i didn't show up at 6pm (when it was already agreed that we could play later), and even poorer that u actively avoided my later reaches to get the game done during sunday evening

Isa gets activity win over Staxi due to Staxi missing the scheduled time and not attempting to reschedule.
The other games are dead games as no specific time was scheduled for either game and both players for each matchup showed at some stage within the agreed time slots but were not available at the same times to play.

This means the Royal Raikous finish first and progress to the finals and the Tenacious Tyranitars will face the Vaporized Vaporeons in the semifinals. Please send lineups to HSOWA.

Fear M Dragon Nalorium Justamente

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)