Help me: Fakemon Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Arceus, my first thread. I am not sure where to put this, so I figured in the Orange Islands as a seperate thread would be the correct route. If I am wrong, please go easy on me, mods. I am but a lurker.

To the point. I am Cataclyptic, the same one from deviantart. I am in the process of creating my own fakedex and I would like some help from the smogon populace, whose denziens are well versed in pokemon mechanics, to fill up some fakemon slots. I won’t ask for much, just a couple of ideas and concepts to help get me inspired to create some fakemon. Some have already been made and more will come in the following months once I have more time. You can see the ones I’ve already made here if you so please: https://www.deviantart.com/cataclyptic/gallery/60795168/Pokemon-Infinity

If you wish to contribute, please fill out any of the following forms below. And as a final note, the users that inspire me will get credit in the credits section as such. If my pipe dream of making a game from these fakemon ever becomes a reality, you will get credit there too.

1) Are there any underutilized moves and abilities that you believe have potential?

2) Is there a specific creature, real or not, that would make for a good or unique fakemon?

3) Is there an underutilized game mechanic that you’d like to see more focus on? (EX: Critical hits, Safeguard, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)