Hidden Avatars on Pokémon Showdown! [new avatars @ #244]

ThatOneSpoon

Banned deucer.
I have something, whether it is a bug or not, where the avatar will reset every time I disconnect. Does anyone know why it does that, and if there is a way to fix it?

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Since we got Prof. Oak and Bill, can we get Daisy Oak? Her avatar is shown in the fame checker in FRLG.

Same with Mr. Fuji from the fame checker.

Also, there seem to be two identical "Ethan gen 2" sprites. The Crystal one is what's shown here, but the GS one is this:

Hey um, every time I close out of the showdown tab, my showdown model reverts to its previous one. I just easily enter the command again and it’s back but is there anything I can do to stop this?

Hey um, every time I close out of the showdown tab, my showdown model reverts to its previous one. I just easily enter the command again and it’s back but is there anything I can do to stop this?
That happened to me when i used the command in the "chat self" option, but the model usually stays if i do put the command on a public chatroom like the Lobby one. If it still happens when doing that, it might be just showdown being a bit weird sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)