Announcement 'Ight, Imma head out

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna be ditching the formalities here, and just say. I'm retiring from moderating Pet Mods.

It's been a fun ride in the Pet Mods community. My first introduction to this was back at the end of generation 6, with The Complete Pokedex Project, but my first real involvement was in Megas For All. I loved the passion behind the mods and, as such, I joined in. I helped out where I could, and generally had a ton of fun making things.

Getting promoted to co-moderator was out of the blue for me, and honestly it put pressure onto me. I've never been great under pressure, and that caused my motivation to waver. It's been a while since then, and my inactivity isn't something that I don't believe I'll be able to change. My hyper focus was Pet Mods for a few years, and thanks to that I've come to know a lot of great people, and have come to also have a small passion in coding.

I likely won't be gone, and my activity may even rise after this, but either way I'm really looking forward to how things go in the community.

Yoo Ludicrousity! Don't really know you that well, and im also newer to PMods myself, but I can tell that you put a lot of work and effort into PMods and thank you. I hope that you can be a little more free to do what you want and enjoy yourself

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
i think you became moderator approximately at the time where i joined smogon/pet mods, so yeah its gonna feel weird not to see your name on the top of the list on discord. Glad you're still gonna hang around, its always been nice to vc and stuff (even if it happened like 3 times lmao). But yeah, you got yourself a well deserved break o/

1621379231696.png

Magmajudis

Title pending
Thanks a lot for what you've done for the community, and good luck on your future projects.

i would've liked to say "May the Force be with you" but i'm not sure if it's appropriate here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)