Imposter Ditto help

I've researched online for the past 45 mins and haven't found solid straight answers to my questions about it enough to suffice my need to have every piece of pertinent information to completely understand something.

1.) I realize Hidden Power is based off of Ditto's IVs and not the Pokemon's IVs that Ditto cloned, but Do IVs matter at all in any other way, other than HP IVs, to the stat's of an Imposter Ditto AFTER it clones?

2.) Since he immediately clones the target Pokemon upon entrance and copies all of their stats, except hp, Does the nature of the Ditto matter at all to the stat aspect of an Imposter Ditto?

---For instance, you copy something that's at 100 speed points with a neutral nature, but you have a +Speed nature, would you then have 110 speed as opposed to the speed stat of the neutral natured pokemon AFTER clone?

3.) Since he immediately clones the target Pokemon upon entrance and copies all of their stats, except hp, Do the EV's, other than 252 HP, of the Ditto matter in any way at all to the total stats of an Imposter Ditto AFTER it clones?

4.) If the answers to the first 3 questions are NO, then the only training stats that matter for an Imposter Ditto, used only for revenge killing, are 31 HP IVs and 252 HP EVs, with any nature?

Although if for some unknown reason you swapped him into an attack, you'd want EVs in your defenses as well?

1. No.

2. Yes. Since a pokemon under the effects of Impostor, Substitute, or Illusion does not get copied by Impostor, the nature and IVs do matter.
But your nature has no effect after transforming.

3. No.

4. No. Since substitute, impostor, and illusion all prevent impostor from having any effect, IVs in other stats matter if switched into any of those.

No. Impostor activates immediately upon switching in, before it takes any effect, so it would use the defenses of the pokemon it switches into, except in the aforemented scenarios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)