Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Please don't spam if you need checking help. If you absolutely have to ask here, ask once then PM them. So that people who have questions/problems that need troubleshooting don't get buried =(

I keep getting this error. The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002) Also, I can not set up Connectify correctly enough for the standalone to read my game.

Last edited:
hey anybody able help with the insta check? i just downloaded it and have the hotspot connected to my 3ds and need help with finding out what my trainer value is along with some eggs!

Hi! I was trying to run instacheck on my HP pavilion laptop with windows 7. I successfully created the virtual wifi hotspot, but somehow my 3ds can't detect the access point. i have a mac and it can actually connect to the access point from my PC and surf the internet. any ideas?

ricofedez get on the hotspot and click start hotspot. let your 3ds find it and connect. it may take up to three minutes. that is how long mine took. then hit the start instacheck button. Mine was doing the same thing until i did this.

amorgan, yes i started hotspot through Instacheck.exe. Afterwards, I tried connecting to the access point on my 3ds but it wasn't detected, i.e., the access point is not on the list of "search access points" on my 3ds. on the other hand i can detect the access point on my mac.

Okay guys, I'm not going to help check people's eggs if they don't read my post.

I said I can check "A BOX" of eggs, and not more than one box.

Please respect that and only check one box if I'm saying I can check one myself. Otherwise, please do not check more than one box.....

Sorry for being rude, but I have to hatch eggs that don't work, and continue breeding on. Takes more time for me than normal.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay guys, I'm not going to help check people's eggs if they don't read my post.

I said I can check "A BOX" of eggs, and not more than one box.

Please respect that and only check one box if I'm saying I can check one myself. Otherwise, please do not check more than one box.....

Sorry for being rude, but I have to hatch eggs that don't work, and continue breeding on. Takes more time for me than normal.
Don't feel bad, it's not rude. I've had people try and ask me to check 4-5 boxes of eggs in a demanding manner. As much as I like helping others. I'm not going to sit through that many unless I'm working or cooking, especially when asked in a demanding manner.

Edit: Especially when you're technically supposed to be asking in the Simple Questions and Requests thread now, not here.

Last edited:
Edit: Especially when you're technically supposed to be asking in the Simple Questions and Requests thread now, not here.
So i'm confused here, I've observed a bit and noticed people posting they are free to check eggs for someone. Are they supposed to post in the Simple Request thread anyways? Or are you referring to the people wanting their eggs checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)