Laws of Attraction

leng loi

Twinkaton!
is a Tiering Contributor
Tornadus and Noivern might see some use as nothing else can trap Flying-Types (unless you prey on the primary type or really want to use Noibat)
What do these mons do to Flying types as a whole? The only thing Noivern could do is trap Skarmory and KO with Flamethrower/Fireblast (I also think that skarm will see considerably less use because of the amount of mons that can keep it trapped and either set up on it or KO it) and that is not a good reason to be running a mon; just to trap a single mon, that others can do a better job of.

What do these mons do to Flying types as a whole? The only thing Noivern could do is trap Skarmory and KO with Flamethrower/Fireblast (I also think that skarm will see considerably less use because of the amount of mons that can keep it trapped and either set up on it or KO it) and that is not a good reason to be running a mon; just to trap a single mon, that others can do a better job of.
He's trying to say that they almost can't be trapped. though you could just use a ghost type

These 'mons can taunt any Flyer that comes in, Tornadus with priority.

These 'mons can taunt any Flyer that comes in, Tornadus with priority.
And what flying mons are really defensively? Mandibuzz, Zapdos and Skarmory.

Mandibuzz I guess wont like being trapped, but it's going really hurt Tornadus & Noivern.

Zapdos flat out kills Tornadus and Noivern is 2HKO'd.

Skarmory is the only mon they can trap and it dies to Heat wave regardless

And what flying mons are really defensively? Mandibuzz, Zapdos and Skarmory.

Mandibuzz I guess wont like being trapped, but it's going really hurt Tornadus & Noivern.

Zapdos flat out kills Tornadus and Noivern is 2HKO'd.

Skarmory is the only mon they can trap and it dies to Heat wave regardless
you're forgetting landot and gliscor

you're forgetting landot and gliscor
Landorus T beats both of them?

252 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Noivern: 282-334 (90.6 - 107.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tornadus: 316-372 (105.6 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Plus it can U-turn out for the secured damage on Noivern. Defensive versions can live a hit from both of them and U-turn out.

Gliscor is trapped and killed yeah... Unless Hurricane misses. But that's not really worth putting flying trappers on your team.

I'm guessing there won't be a need for Flying Type trappers. Although quite a lot of Flying types get U-Turn which can turn tides in this Metagame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)